Old Indian TV show on youtube

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Post Reply
norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:45 pm

I'm trying to find a Middle Eastern/Asian TV show that used to be on youtube - the main character looked like an Indian version of Blade, with sunglasses and a leather coat.

There were several episodes with SW scenes, but one I really remember is where he is in a cave like area and this beautiful warrior woman appears and blocks his path. Instead of fighting her, he pulls out some magic dust and throws it on her, which shrinks her to the size of a doll. After this he just steps over her and continues on, leaving behind the now shrunken warrior woman with a horrified expression on her tiny face.

I may not be remembering it 100% correctly but it always stuck in my mind. If anyone has any idea how to find the show, and this scene in particular, that would be amazing thanks!

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by kira123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:36 am

I think the one you're looking for is called Shhhh Koi Hai. I can try and find the episodes, but it won't be easy since YouTube/Google is still an insufferable asshole with all the copyright and region-locking BS.

User avatar
rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by rscholar » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am

It's an Indian horror/action show "Shhh... Koi Hai."

I'm not sure of the details, but the hero Vikraal travels to a land of giants - the scene you're thinking of is towards the end after he shrunk 2 other giants - a male and deranged female who was about to eat Vikraal.

Unfortunately, I don't have the episode number and there are several to go through, but I'm 100% sure this is what you're looking for.

norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:23 am

Thanks for the help! Yeah there's a lot to go through alright, so if you find any specific episode numbers it would be much appreciated πŸ₯°

I think I remember the same show having an Einstein like evil scientist that shrinks a girl in what looks like a high school science lab and has her laid out on one of the tables when Vikraal bursts in to save her. I'd love to find that one again too.

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by kira123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:12 am

norlakte3rd wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:23 am
Thanks for the help! Yeah there's a lot to go through alright, so if you find any specific episode numbers it would be much appreciated πŸ₯°

I think I remember the same show having an Einstein like evil scientist that shrinks a girl in what looks like a high school science lab and has her laid out on one of the tables when Vikraal bursts in to save her. I'd love to find that one again too.
From what I gathered from GTSCity, it's from Episode 101.

norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:42 am

Thanks so much, sadly episode 101 doesnt seem to be available online anywhere πŸ™

mrt202

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt202 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm

www.dailymotion com/search/Vikraal%20Aur%20Gabraal/videos

i found all the epsiodes on the dailymotion

User avatar
foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Canada
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by foreverlurk » Sun May 02, 2021 9:04 pm

mrt202 wrote: ↑
Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm
www.dailymotion com/search/Vikraal%20Aur%20Gabraal/videos

i found all the epsiodes on the dailymotion
Nope, not the same show, that one is a spinoff - it's really from "Ssshhhh...Koi Hai", used to be available on YT before they started purging TV content. I remember at least 4 or 5 different SW episodes, all gone now.

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by kira123 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:58 am

foreverlurk wrote: ↑
Sun May 02, 2021 9:04 pm
mrt202 wrote: ↑
Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm
www.dailymotion com/search/Vikraal%20Aur%20Gabraal/videos

i found all the epsiodes on the dailymotion
Nope, not the same show, that one is a spinoff - it's really from "Ssshhhh...Koi Hai", used to be available on YT before they started purging TV content. I remember at least 4 or 5 different SW episodes, all gone now.
Not only purged it but also made it exclusive to one country only. You need a good VPN to bypass that mess.

mrt20
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt20 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:40 pm

kira123 wrote: ↑
Mon May 03, 2021 6:58 am
foreverlurk wrote: ↑
Sun May 02, 2021 9:04 pm
mrt202 wrote: ↑
Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm
www.dailymotion com/search/Vikraal%20Aur%20Gabraal/videos

i found all the epsiodes on the dailymotion
Nope, not the same show, that one is a spinoff - it's really from "Ssshhhh...Koi Hai", used to be available on YT before they started purging TV content. I remember at least 4 or 5 different SW episodes, all gone now.
Not only purged it but also made it exclusive to one country only. You need a good VPN to bypass that mess.
I think maybe this link is true

https://www.hotstar.com/us/tv/ssshhhhko ... t-1_2_1859

But i didnt watch on the turkey :(

mrt20
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt20 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:56 pm

https://youtube.com/channel/UCsJIG_z3upJhwgtNUscNNKA

Now i found this youtube channel

Maybe we can find something on the channel

norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 am

Thanks for the help everyone, but I spent hours trawling through youtube and found nothing I'm afraid πŸ™

mrt20
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt20 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 am

hello yesterday i connected to hotstar site with vpn, and i watched all the epsiode :)

mrt20
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt20 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:19 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Some screenshots :)

norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Tue May 04, 2021 10:40 pm

Do you have the episode numbers these are from?

mrt20
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by mrt20 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:28 am

norlakte3rd wrote: ↑
Tue May 04, 2021 10:40 pm
Do you have the episode numbers these are from?
56,75,117,129

NaOH_r2
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:04 am
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by NaOH_r2 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:46 pm

I've got episodes 56 and 75 but, even as .zip files, they are too large to post as attachments.

norlakte3rd
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by norlakte3rd » Wed May 05, 2021 9:44 pm

I give up, none of those episodes are anywhere other than that stupid hotstar website πŸ™ when watching the episodes did you see the scene I mentioned in my very first post? I don't see it among your screenshots

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Old Indian TV show on youtube

Post by kira123 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:41 pm

NaOH_r2 wrote: ↑
Wed May 05, 2021 1:46 pm
I've got episodes 56 and 75 but, even as .zip files, they are too large to post as attachments.
You'll have to send them through links in Dropbox, Mega, or Google Drive.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests