Source for comics

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Source for comics

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 am

I'm looking for the source of these pictures I found a long time ago. I think they are from old French comics like those that get posted sometimes in the "Pulp SW" thread. I also think the first two pictures are from the same scene/comic. The second one is signed "KB" by the artist. I've tried all my usual reverse image search techniques, nothing came up.

Oh and if it's any use, the text in the second image is : "Calm down, princess. I only want to have a taste of you!"

Help!

1-

2-

Tags:

gundam
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Source for comics

Post by gundam » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 am

It's Karbo's early works. He used to have a deviantart page until it was nuked

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am

gundam wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 am
Wait, really? You mean the second pic, or all of them? Also, Karbo is French?! I've heard his page was nuked but I never heard the reason why. His style is amazingly close to those Italian/French bande dessinées of the 70s.

Thanks, gundam.

gundam
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gundam » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am
gundam wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 am
Wait, really? You mean the second pic, or all of them? Also, Karbo is French?! I've heard his page was nuked but I never heard the reason why. His style is amazingly close to those Italian/French bande dessinées of the 70s.

Thanks, gundam.
the third pic. The first two are from a french comic from the 60s. I've seen it posted before. Rare obviously. :)

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am

That's very nice art. Does anyone have Kabo's works or his site's url? I really liked that setting with the tiny princess about to be tasted (not eaten)

EDIT: I looked at his twitter, never mind, I don't like vore and all that icky stuff, at all
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:46 am

gundam wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am
the third pic. The first two are from a french comic from the 60s. I've seen it posted before. Rare obviously. :)
Thanks again! Do you know if Karbo moved somewhere else? Can't believe I missed this stuff, it's gorgeous.

I'm still looking for the first two, they do ring a bell, I might have already seen them too. If you ever stumble upon them again please lmk.

gundam
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gundam » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:34 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:46 am
gundam wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am
Thanks again! Do you know if Karbo moved somewhere else? Can't believe I missed this stuff, it's gorgeous.

I'm still looking for the first two, they do ring a bell, I might have already seen them too. If you ever stumble upon them again please lmk.
I did some hunting around and found your answers. First, Karbo is on Patreon and paywalled. As for your second question I was finally able to identify what the name of the comics were using Yandex image search. Honestly that engine leaves Google and bing in the dust...

Anyways...it's Terror #72 - il castello del mostro. An Italian artist that's done a few shrunken women and horror comics so it's not the only one.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:21 pm

gundam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:34 am
I did some hunting around and found your answers. First, Karbo is on Patreon and paywalled. As for your second question I was finally able to identify what the name of the comics were using Yandex image search. Honestly that engine leaves Google and bing in the dust...

Anyways...it's Terror #72 - il castello del mostro. An Italian artist that's done a few shrunken women and horror comics so it's not the only one.
Thanks again, gundam, I'm in your debt! Funny thing is that Yandex is usually my go-to image search engine and somehow it failed me this time. I guess you were more patient or diligent than I was!