Looking for a story, don’t know the name of it.

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Looking for a story, don’t know the name of it.

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm

So there’s a story I remember but can not find anywhere. The premiss was that there was shrinking, I think it was genetic or age based where some people shrink and some don’t. Minis are treated different and have different rights in some states, some places they are people other places they are property. So the story is about a mini girl, in high school. She goes with her friends to a mall on the border of her safe state and a not safe state (for minis). Her friends leave her alone for a moment for some reason while they are shipping. While the mini girl is alone on a table at the mall, a normal size guy finds her. He’s nice to her but she’s pretty rude, the normal size guy sees she is having some trouble with her normal size milk shake, tries to help her but she is being rude and ends up getting some shake spilt. The normal size guy gets fed up with her attitude and decides to make her his new pet. He grabs her and takes her home. He eventually takes her to a place to get her officially registered as his pet/property, she gets a collar and people play with her tits that day. After some story and training he eventually gets the girl to publicly announce she is happier as property, this is to help eliminate minis rights entirely in all states. That’s about all I remember specifically about the story. I don’t know where it’s from or when exactly I saw it, but if anyone has any idea where this is or has this story and can share it, then I would love to get my hands on this story. Thanks for your time.

Tags:

native89
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Looking for a story, don’t know the name of it.

Post by native89 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:03 am

did you ever find this story

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Looking for a story, don’t know the name of it.

Post by sneaky21 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:14 am

Breaking Brianna- Huzshrink
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"