Another story I am looking for

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Another story I am looking for

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:22 pm

This is another story I am looking for. I saw it sometime in 2018 on giantessworld stories. But it is gone now I believe. This story was about special chocolates that shrank people, I think they were some sort of accident but some chocolate did make it into circulation. I think the story was split into a few different scenarios. First one was a guy and his guy roommate. Guy goes to kitchen but hears a crunch, turns out his roommate and roommates girlfriend tried the shrinking chocolate to spice things up. He finds that he accidentally stepped on the girlfriend, slightly disappointed about it he notices the shrunken roommate on the floor freaking out. Guy decides to step on him for convenience. Next part I think is a girl, possibly on some holiday like valentines. She’s on a train and sees a guy with chocolates, possibly the shrinking ones. She goes and flirts with the guy, she is not attracted to him and only wants his chocolate. She convinced him to eat one of the chocolates but only by seducing humans promising to sick his dick. As she is preparing to do it, he finally shrinks and she steps on him and takes the chocolates. separate part I think there is another girl, maybe same girl. Alone walking in a park, she sees a couple on a bench making out, then they suddenly disappear, turns out they had some shrinking chocolate. I think she takes the chocolate and either takes the tiny couple or squished them. That’s all I remember about this story. Not super amazing but I do want to find it if possible. If you know this story or have it I would appreciate anyone sharing it here. Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Doll_size_girl on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Another story I am looking for

Post by Bobascher » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am

Interesting premise. Although I would step on my jerk roommate and keep his hot girlfriend:)