Looking for a story

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Anonym

Looking for a story

Post by Anonym » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:34 am

Hi guys! I am looking for a story which I have found about two or three years ago. It was called something like "The Rellic" and if I remember it correctly, aliens have shrunken some people on earth and watched them.

Something I remember from the story:
A shrunken couple (maybe son and mother?) had sex outdoors and someone grabbed them (this image is likely connected to the story deviantart com/underdonedude/art/Man-With-Shrunken-Couple-2-463480796 ).
Another scene was where three shrunken people (a couple and a man) were used in a school, where some giant student picked the wife up, played with her sexually and then gave her to her husband to have sex which the whole giant class watched. The other man was cut open for biology or something like that.

I swear it could have been some Russian site, but I could find anything called "The Rellic" anywhere.

Thank you guys! :)

native89
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Looking for a story

Post by native89 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:45 am

did you ever find the story sounds like a good one.

Koonago98
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Koonago98 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:07 am

The creator name is "underdonedude", find in deviantart, but he deleted this story, the name of this story is: "The Relic" is good story, had all the scenarios of SW.

Koonago98
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Koonago98 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:35 am

does anyone have a copy of that story !?

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:09 am

His DeviantArt site is still up. You might try "posts" or "chat" to give him a write and see if he still has it himself.
https://www.deviantart.com/underdonedude
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."