Comics related to shrinking a female down to pygmy size/revenge shrinking to their size

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Mrx115

Comics related to shrinking a female down to pygmy size/revenge shrinking to their size

Post by Mrx115 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:57 pm

I am looking to see if anyone has any good comics where a female character is caught/captured and then shrunk-down to doll-size. The best example I have is Tarzan Digest 1 (Vol.1 No. 1, 1972), where Tarzan's friend Marlene, a sexy redhead and her fiancé along with Tarzan crash in the Thorn Barrier where the Velops ant-men capture and shrink Marlene down to 18-inches tall (their size). Are there other comics (links appreciated!) where a female is captured and shrunk down to their size? I love this idea of "bringing the "giant" down to size" and the surprise of the female once shrunk. I also saw on giantessfan site a comic (Giantess RPG-3) where the evil giantess (a smoking hot redhead) uses a spell to shrink her adversary down to human-size.
Thanks for any help or ideas that you know of!
- MrX115