Looking for the name of a story

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Looking for the name of a story

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:32 am

Hi, I'm looking for a story I have. There are many and I can not for the life of me remember exactly where this one is. I think I bought it on amazon so it is in an ebook somewhere I think. It might even be in a collection of stories.

What I remember is, a husband and wife for some reason have a debt or something like that. In order to cover it the wife is given to some rich guy for a few months or year. At the end she is supposed to come back home to the husband. She arrives at the rich guys place normal size but is shrunken down there. She is resistant but the rich guy manages to train her into an obedient little slave/pet/toy. At the end when she is supposed to be regrown, she instead is kept as the rich guys pet. He mails the clothes she came in and her wedding ring back to the husband.

I know I have this story somewhere but I cant remember the name or if it is in a collection or on it's own. I think this is probably a kindle book from one of the sw writers on amazon. If anyone know this story and can tell me what the name is or the author or anything to help identify it. I have a lot of stories and sw kindle books. I cant seem to find this one anywhere though. To many stories that I can't go through every last one.

Any help is appreciated.

Tags:

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Looking for the name of a story

Post by DollShrnkr » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:28 am

I believe you're looking for Collaring the Tiny by Tina Tempest.

DollShrnkr

Fracie
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Fracie » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:15 pm

I'll have to give this one a read as that sounds interesting.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:04 pm

I checked that one but the ending doesn't match up with the one I remember. There is a different story with a similar theme but the ending is way different. In collaring the tiny you get a "happy" ending with the wife returning home. The story I'm talking about this definitely isn't the case.

There are 3 stories I know that have this type of theme. Some kind of debt and a shrunken wife trade/payment. None of these are the one I'm looking for. I appreciate the attempt though. It bugs me to death that I can't find it though.

It is very similar thematically but not the one. If I manage to find the one I'm after I will definitely let you know so others can see it if their interested. Still on the search though. It doesn't help that I have 300+ size related stories on kindle.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:56 am

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:32 am
Hi, I'm looking for a story I have. There are many and I can not for the life of me remember exactly where this one is. I think I bought it on amazon so it is in an ebook somewhere I think. It might even be in a collection of stories.

What I remember is, a husband and wife for some reason have a debt or something like that. In order to cover it the wife is given to some rich guy for a few months or year. At the end she is supposed to come back home to the husband. She arrives at the rich guys place normal size but is shrunken down there. She is resistant but the rich guy manages to train her into an obedient little slave/pet/toy. At the end when she is supposed to be regrown, she instead is kept as the rich guys pet. He mails the clothes she came in and her wedding ring back to the husband.

I know I have this story somewhere but I cant remember the name or if it is in a collection or on it's own. I think this is probably a kindle book from one of the sw writers on amazon. If anyone know this story and can tell me what the name is or the author or anything to help identify it. I have a lot of stories and sw kindle books. I cant seem to find this one anywhere though. To many stories that I can't go through every last one.

Any help is appreciated.
Hey there Tiny Doll, I'm pretty sure the story you are looking for is called, "Enemy Mine" and it is from my collection "Tiny Mistakes" your memory may be a little faulty, the protagonist starts out small but her life with her husband's enemy is supposed to be of limited duration. Everything else is how you remember it.

Pretty sure this is it -- Best wishes, Tina Tempest

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:14 pm

Thank you ^-^ Many stories share similar themes, so sometimes it can be very hard to remember the exact details. That isn't a bad thing at all, it just means different writers share similar ideas, interests or concepts. I will say I have bought over 100 kindle sw books. So pinpointing things at will can be impossible at times.

Btw, looking forward to more releases. You haven't posted anything in amazon for a while. Hope your doing ok.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:51 am

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:14 pm
Thank you ^-^ Many stories share similar themes, so sometimes it can be very hard to remember the exact details. That isn't a bad thing at all, it just means different writers share similar ideas, interests or concepts. I will say I have bought over 100 kindle sw books. So pinpointing things at will can be impossible at times.

Btw, looking forward to more releases. You haven't posted anything in amazon for a while. Hope your doing ok.
Doll-size girl,

I'm about to publish my next book I have three stories finished and the fourth about half to a third finished. I can't give you a timeline for when it will be finished. The stories so far: A teenage lad with a shrink ray turns a mother and daughter into tiny "action" figures, A tiny Bridesmaid and Best Man hook up after the wedding rehearsal dinner, a wife finds that shrunken her and, a long weekend with her husband's boss is the only way to save her family from financial ruin. In the final story, a one-percenter buys his own personal Alice.

I'm thinking of moving into new areas. There is a children's book I've intended to work on for years and I want to try a conventional science fiction novel. I have one story promised to a contest winner which I will post here. 'll probably write a few more Shrinking collections if only to get to 25 in my "Tiny" series as well as the occasional short work here. I am so glad that you like my stories I hope that this next collection has all the things you like.
Sincerely, Tina Tempest