The Mini Universe

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The Mini Universe

Post by McShrinker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:19 pm

I'm looking for a story I believe is called "Hanging out with Shannon", it's about a guy who meets a mini woman in a Cafe and they begin a relationship

There was also a story I think just called mini vacation? I'm not sure. A mom takes a mini pill and let's her son take change while she experiences what it's like to be a mini. I remember the son meets another mini who used to be his friend and all three hangout for the day.

I read these when STPYK yahoo group was still around but now I can seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated

Tags:

frobknob
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: The Mini Universe

Post by frobknob » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:50 pm

I remember "Hanging out with Shannon" but I haven't seen it since the 90s, I think. Another story I miss from that era was called something like "Micro Lab" or some such, about a regular sized guy who got a job overseeing a community of shrunken people, and who interacted with a shrunken co-worker.

There might have been more than one "Mini Vacation" story - I have one that's over 500k in size. Not sure how to post that.