Looking for old SW videos

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
ailyn
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Looking for old SW videos

Post by ailyn » Thu May 06, 2021 7:04 am

Long shot, but I'm looking for a video that featured the actress Althea from this video https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/1402 in which she is getting smaller in front of the camera, and talking to herself as she does. It's in front of a green screened in classroom. I believe that I've seen two separate videos, one where she wears purple lingerie and one where she's in green. For the life of me, I cannot find them anywhere.

There was also another video that featured a white haired young woman who is similarly talking to the cameraman, who is snapping his fingers unseen and shrinking her progressively. This one is green screened outside in front of a brick wall. She ends up with a high pitched voice. She says with a desperate smile, "Can you please snap your fingers and make me bigger?" That's a really memorable quote from this one...

I want to pay for these clips, but I can't find them anywhere and don't know where to look at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Looking for old SW videos

Post by Enigma12 » Thu May 06, 2021 4:26 pm

I think I might have some of them, just let me look for a bit

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Looking for old SW videos

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:41 am

These videos sound like they are from Size Fetish Zone's old ShrunkenWoman.com site. It had a lot of videos that featured a woman shrinking in front of a green screen.

The site is still up, but I don't think it takes new sign-ups anymore, because it hasn't been updated in years.

You can try emailing Gary at giantesszone2001@yahoo.com to see if maybe he can upload some of his old videos from that site onto his store.