Big Bang Theory SW Story

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Big Bang Theory SW Story

Post by chocolatejr9 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 pm

So awhile ago, somebody posted an SW story based on The Big Bang Theory to this site, involving one of the characters slowly shrinking. It was styled after how a typical episode of the show would play out, and even had images to go along with it. Problem is, this was an older post, so it might have been deleted some time ago. As such, I was wondering if anybody managed to preserve it before that happened.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Big Bang Theory SW Story

Post by rscholar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:24 am

Are you talking about the one with Penny getting zapped with an experiment and shrinking until she ends in a dollhouse trying on a Barbie outfit and Sheldon overexplaining the shrinking process? Because I think you might be referring to my collage mini-series.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:12 pm

rscholar wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:24 am
Are you talking about the one with Penny getting zapped with an experiment and shrinking until she ends in a dollhouse trying on a Barbie outfit and Sheldon overexplaining the shrinking process? Because I think you might be referring to my collage mini-series.
That might be it. Do you still have it?

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:20 pm

I have all the pictures and I *mostly* remember the dialogue. I'll repost in a new Art thread ASAP.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:01 am

Sorry for the delay, it's up.