Sensual use of Clothing and Tayloring in SW

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Sensual use of Clothing and Tayloring in SW

Post by chesya » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:14 pm

I've always got stuck on making my girls naked because it's easy and I like naked girls, the SW sequence of Gulliveriana (spelt french way and other romance languages including, I assume, Manara's native italian) displays astonishing imagination in using her skimpy outfit as fabulously elegant and sexy prop. The design and rendering of the outfit is both sexy in itself and serves multiple purposes from the the complete outfit when G fights the rat, to the genius manipulations of Grildig as he his fingers seek to explore her tiny body and G herself holding a part of her costume in her teeth. This scene pays out with enthralling tactile sensuality in harmony with superb composition and draughtsmanship.

Fool that I am, I'm determined to redraw this sequence. Thoughts and other exciting clothing tricks, welcome.

btw - The spelling 'Gulliveriana' is so much more elegant than 'Gullivera' that some anglo-saxon clod came up with

Tags:

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Sensual use of Clothing and Tayloring in SW

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:30 pm

I always preferred shrinks with clothes that shrink along, to the point of starting to read a story and even if I read a lot, if they are shrunken out of their clothes, I qui the story right and there...

It is always much better and also enhances the power play, when we can strip them slowly and step by step, except the shoes, they should always remain on them...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica