Super Cops vs Super Villains

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Super Cops vs Super Villains

Post by wayyellow » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:02 pm

Does anyone have the SW scene from Super Cops vs Super Villains? I remember that they find a woman who has been shrunk inside a wardrobe. As best I can tell, it's likely from episode 41 of the original series. Unfortunately, I can only seem to find the second series online via Hotstar. I believe that one did a shrinking episode as well, but it wasn't as good.

NaOH_r2
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Super Cops vs Super Villains

Post by NaOH_r2 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:14 am

I show it as episode 38; it is listed as episode 8 of season 2. The synopsis is:

Olas, a two-faced human, captures innocent people and turns them into lilliputs. Supercops Jayant, Kavi and Aditya team up with Olas’ victims and chalk out a plan to escape his clutches.

In any event, I have it and the other episode you mention but they are big mp4 files (nearly 200 mb each) and the only way I could get them to you would be on a disc. PM me a mailing address if you want that.

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Super Cops vs Super Villains

Post by wayyellow » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:20 pm

Thanks so much for the offer. That is extremely kind of you, but I'm afraid I am just too neurotic to share my info. I really do appreciate it, though.