Looking for 2 old renders *Found*

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Instant-Klassix
Visitor
Visitor

Looking for 2 old renders *Found*

Post by Instant-Klassix » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:50 pm

Hello everyone. I am looking for an render that was posted a few years ago which consisted of a woman who was shrunken and blindfolded while either taped or tied to a dildo. There was a normal sized woman with her hand around the dildo and the shrunken woman. I think there was another image which was zoomed out showing the normal sized woman holding the shrinkee and the dildo somewhat close to her, between her breasts. I thought I had seen the image either here or DA, and after a search, I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone remember these images? Thank you in advance for anyone who can help.
Last edited by Instant-Klassix on Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Looking for 2 old renders

Post by Bobascher » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:59 am

If it was on DA, then it would be down now. DA took a pretty hard core stance against erotic content.

Instant-Klassix
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Looking for 2 old renders

Post by Instant-Klassix » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:08 am

That is my biggest fear. I was hoping posting this would spark someone's memory, perhaps the artist would see that someone was looking for their art.

Instant-Klassix
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Looking for 2 old renders *Found*

Post by Instant-Klassix » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:03 pm

I found the piece. It was done by an artist named Donutwish, and it was posted in June 2012 on DA. Below is a link to the DA listing. It was actually an illustration, not a render, and it was a two panel image.

https://www.deviantart.com/donutwish/ar ... -310793503