Anyone remember this story?

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Anyone remember this story?

Post by Sumguy14 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:47 pm

I do not recall who wrote it... maybe Keith?

It was a short story, where a group of boys show up to a meeting each with his own MILF. They draw lots for who gets to play with which woman I think. Don't have much more to go on other than that. If anyone has it and could link or re-post it I would appreciate it.

Also, pretty much any good stories with shrunken mothers... I've got an itch.
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Anyone remember this story?

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:42 am

Is this the one you're thinking of? Its the first one that came to my mind, based on your description:

https://original.adult-fanfiction.org/s ... =600108558

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:35 pm

Thanks Aussie, I don't think that is the one but I could be mis-remembering. Appreciate you looking out for me!
Neat!

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:09 pm

Well, I wrote a similar, very short story years ago (also one of my first). However, besides the storyteller and his brother, people of other ages also meet with each other to swap minis.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:14 pm

So short that it's not even worth mentioning or has to end up in a story rubric.
I haven't read or corrected it since then, so don't take my writing style etc. so seriously...

Doll-Swinger Party
by Shrinkmaster

Since my younger brother (18), still living with our mother, had open house at his place (storm-free), I (24) was invited by him to a doll-swingers party. The only condition was to bring a Mini. When I grabbed my shrunken wife and told her about it, she looked at me in disgust and asked me about my mind! Tse, like she had a choice, I caught her and left.

At the front door my brother received me and took my wife to prepare her for the party. In the living room I greeted the other party guests. It must have been about ten, all of different ages.

A few minutes later my brother came with a big round tray on which the dolls were cowering all around. All had arms tied behind their backs and little bags above their heads. They were gagged underneath, as my brother told us all.

The little bags had small holes for their eyes, so that the little ones could see us, but we don't! Each one was sitting on a napkin with a number. Behind the miniaturized women and girls lay lots of suitable sex toys like dildos and tapes to fix.

My brother placed the tray centrally between us guests on a table so that everyone could have a look at it. Everything was exactly the same as my brother had already explained on the phone.

All dolls had a great figure, even if there were two maybe 13 or 14 years old and several 30 or even far over 40 years old. None of the guests could complain. By the figure I also easily recognized my little wife and was already curious who she would get and above all what he would do with her!

Shortly afterwards, my brother handed around a bowl of notes with numbers on it. Each of us guests took one of the slips of paper and then grabbed the dolly that belonged to it. The only rule was to take the bag off the doll only after half an hour.

I watched an maybe fifty-year-old take my fidgeting wife while I had one, in my opinion, a Mini in her mid-forties maybe older (perhaps even his wife?!). She had nice big breasts with big nipple and large areola, and she was shaved bald at the crotch, just as I liked it!

When I grabbed her, she also started to defend herself strenuously and I thought only "Wow! This will be really cool", because I especially like it when they are so unruly.
My brother, on the other hand, had gotten hold of one of the youngest and, like everyone else in the group, obviously had fun with his little doll.

My eyes fell again on the 50-year-old with my wife, who lost no time and rubbed her directly on his old, already glittering cock.
That made me even more horny, I took care of my prize, still with her sweet little feet struggling. First I pinched her big nipples and playfully pulled on her juicy titties before I sucked every single one, which was more than grape-sized udder, into my mouth to suck on it.

Soon afterwards I spread the legs of the mini-woman and began to stroke her wonderfully juicy lips with my index finger. The mature little doll was still trying to resist with all her strength when it came over me suddenly and I forcefully licked her little pussy!

At the same time I heard the 50-year-old grunt and watched with relish as he poured his old sperm over my wife and wiped his cock several minutes at her to clean it.
To show my wriggling love-slave that there was no point in fighting back, I took the biggest dildo I could find off the tray, licked it wet, pulled her soft ass cheeks apart and put it on at her mini-asshole! Mercilessly I pressed the (for her lower thigh-sized) dildo up to the stop in her, perhaps even still virgin asshole.

I could even hear the pointy scream through her gag as her whole body cramped up and then she sobbed in my hand. Already at the inserting I noticed how narrow her back entrance had been, which made me even more horny!

When I put the mature mini-woman on my very hard cock, I held this thick anal dildo with two fingers. Then I jerked my cock together with the little doll back and forth, whereby even the dildo always slipped into and out of her tight asshole!

Meanwhile my wife had already made the acquaintance with a series of dildos in her holes, which the 50-year-old introduced to her pleasurably and mostly violently.
Suddenly a bell could be heard and my brother explained to us that we could now take the bags from our little doll's head.

Eagerly I pulled the bag off my toy's head. To my absolute surprise, I saw my own naked mother in my hands! My brother, the dirty son of a bitch had actually brought our shrunken mother into play for this sex-doll round!

I watched our mother mesmerized from her head to her lovely mini toes. She was a real "milf" with her perfectly matured body! As I slowly removed her gag I pulled this thick, long anal dildo out of her tight asshole at the same time.
With the thought that everything I had done earlier, with my own sexy mini-mother had happened, my hard cock began wildly to throb!

The same moment I had removed her already drooling gag and she ripped her mouth open to yell at me, I pressed her little face right at the tip of my cock! With her arms tied together on her back, she couldn't do anything about it. Just a second later my cock splashed like wild! The first shot was so strong and much that I could feel my mother's stomach wall bulging slightly!
The second shot hit her voluminous chest. But I switched quickly and pressed my twitching giant cock between the thighs of the mature doll and fired the following three squirts directly into her shrunken mini-hole!

At the same time, thick, viscous drops of my sperm were pouring out of her little mouth. Even if it "only" came from my first shot, it still looked almost as if I was squirting through her from "below"! :)
Everywhere my giant sperm ran down on my mini-mother. From her face over her thick, mature breasts down her struggling legs to her little feet.
"Ouugh God! You horny little piece," I grunted at her when I wiped my giant cockhead wildly on her after the squirts.

Since her hands were still tied behind her back, she could not free herself from my love slime or wipe even the slightest spot. So my fully inseminated mother with bent legs lay backwards in my hand while I pressed her knees slightly apart to watch my wonderful work.
My exhausted mother spat the remaining sperm out of her little mouth and coughed deeply.

Somehow I couldn't help but play around with the little mature woman. I spread my seed over her body with my index finger, massaging her sweet, soft tits. Then I pressed her exhausted legs wide apart and rubbed my love juice into her splayed mini-slit. Then I put my inseminated finger several times into her previously uselessly tightly closed mouth.

With what I did with our mother, it really did not take long until my cock filled with blood and stood upright again. Suddenly I had only one in mind, I wanted to fuck this little mature thing! At least that's what it should feel like to me.

So I got up from my chair and put my mother with her tied arms backwards to the edge of the seat.
I held her legs apart to the side and put my again hardened dick against her sperm smeared pussy. With powerful impacts I let my monstrous cock glide over her entire body. In between I hit my huge dick on her little body every now and then. It must have been hell for Mom!

After some wonderful minutes, my cock lay straight again perfectly on her entire mini-body, I pulled her small legs laterally up at my shaft and pressed the, with dry-sperm covered, little doll under my cock firmly. Immediately I started to jerk off with my little mother!

I looked over again at my wife. To my amazement, the 50-year-old had her totally under control. He forced the little slave to lick and swallow his sticky sperm from his old glans. For this he had to have taken it really hard before, so that she gave in to the disgusting hustle and bustle.

My brother, on the other hand, had put the young girl in his mouth. Only her arms and head still protruded. The remaining part was apparently worked on urgently with his tongue!

Really all "normal-sized" guests seemed to have a lot of fun at this Doll-Swinger Party!
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:52 pm

I don't think that is the one either ShrinkMaster. Appreciate you posting this though.
Neat!

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:22 am

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:09 pm
Well, I wrote a similar, very short story years ago (also one of my first). However, besides the storyteller and his brother, people of other ages also meet with each other to swap minis.
.wow what an amazing story