Need an Adult Character Creator

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Need an Adult Character Creator

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:31 pm

Hi folks, I need to illustrate some of my stories and use a character creator, it also helps me keep track of characters for story development, but all I find is either very uncomplete or too complex

What I really want is something very straightforward and uncomplicated... Not a software like Daz or Poser, where I need 5 years in college to learn how to fit a skirt, and have to buy all the extra characters and clothes...

Imagine The SIMs character creator and customizer, just that part, but with more realistic and fully adult characters and I also need it to bring a massive array of clothing options and variants, just that, not a game and not an animator, don't even need props or scenes/environments, just a character creator with detail body parts tweaking, that in the end allows me to take some pics from different angles on a flat background color

I don't mind paying for it, but I don't want those with the need to buy extras on the creators market to get the different bodies and clothes...

Maybe even a game that allows fully adult features and I wont even play it, just take some shots after customizing each character

So, in sum, can you please suggest

Character creator that includes:
- Realistic 3D characters
- Full adult body sex parts
- Modifying body parts in detail
- Extensive clothes/shoes lybrary
- Diverse startup character types
- Random character generator

Thank you in advance
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Need an Adult Character Creator

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:32 pm

If you are willing to pay, you might be better off hiring an artist.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:43 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:32 pm
Have you really read my post ? That is not what I asked help for

That is like you asking advice on a good camera to take pics on many different days and places and someone answering - Hire a Photographer, lol

I asked for

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:15 pm

You asked for software that does all the work of an artist.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:33 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:15 pm
You asked for software that does all the work of an artist.
Completely wrong, I was very clear on what I asked

If I ask advice on a car why will you advise me airplanes ? Cars exist, you know ?

I asked for something that exists, there are many character creators, I just couldn't fin the right one

I asked for the character creator from the game "The SIMs", but adult version

I asked for

- Extensive clothes/shoes library

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:28 pm

A pencil will do everything you asked for.
Developing the skill to used a pencil in that way might take months.
How long have you been looking for this software you want? Remember that talking to me here counts as part of your search.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:51 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:28 pm
A pencil will do everything you asked for.
Developing the skill to used a pencil in that way might take months.
How long have you been looking for this software you want? Remember that talking to me here counts as part of your search.
When I ask for a car is because I want a car, not a bike and not a plane and not a boat

Why do you want me to get a bike, a boat or an airplane, when I ask for a car ???

Are you just trolling ? Can´t get to any other conclusion, besides you being trolling, honestly...

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:12 pm

Everybody wants what you are asking for. I know I do.

It it existed, someone would notice this thread and tell us, and then we'd both download it. All the existing tools, including the new AI stuff, require a lot of work and learning to get anything useful out. You can do that work yourself, but it will be serious work. You can hire someone else - that's fine too.

Maybe start here?
https://www.pixiv.net/howto

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:19 pm

Yes, you are trolling, LOLLLLLL

NOW STOP CAUSE IS NOT FUN ANYMORE, OK ? LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE IF YOU CAN´T HELP ME...

Handfolder

Post by Handfolder » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:09 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:19 pm

NOW STOP CAUSE IS NOT FUN ANYMORE, OK ? LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE IF YOU CAN´T HELP ME...
Prof Sai is right, you are asking for something impossible. Again. To do the things you want to do you need to learn how to use a program.Or as Prof Sai said it, a pencil.But instead of thinking about it, you got impolite and LOUD.Again you fail. No one wanted to pay for your Poser images, your SL SEX INDULGE thing failed. :lol:

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:07 pm

Handfolder wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:09 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:

Prof Sai is right, you are asking for something impossible. Again. To do the things you want to do you need to learn how to use a program.Or as Prof Sai said it, a pencil.But instead of thinking about it, you got impolite and LOUD.Again you fail. No one wanted to pay for your Poser images, your SL SEX INDULGE thing failed. :lol:
It exists, is the SIMs character creator but with adult body parts...

Get a life

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:31 pm
So, in sum, can you please suggest

Thank you in advance
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Handfolder wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:09 pm
But instead of thinking about it, you got impolite and LOUD.
Who am I to disagree?
Hand-Holder wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:33 pm
I asked for something that exists, there are many character creators, I just couldn't fin the right one
I asked for the character creator from the game "The SIMs", but adult version
I've traveled the world and the seven seas,
Hand-Holder wrote:
Have you really read my post ? That is not what I asked help for
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Hand-Holder wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:51 pm
Are you just trolling ? Can´t get to any other conclusion, besides you being trolling, honestly...
Some of them want to use you.
Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:32 pm
Some of them want to get used by you.
Hand-Holder wrote:
I don't mind paying for it, but I don't want those with the need to buy extras on the creators market to get the different bodies and clothes...
Some of them want to abuse you.
Hand-Holder wrote:

Some of them want to be abused.
Ooh....... hay.....!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:50 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:21 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Sweet dreams are made of this.. etc
An inspired post Sai! I do love a bit of light hearted humour, and something by Annie Lennox is a classy choice of lyric. :D

But to Hand Holder (and please don't take this in the wrong way), why not learn Photoshop and begin to do your own creations with a real woman instead of rendered versions of them. You can pick up very usable programs like Elements 8 for very little money on Ebay, which may be over 12 years old (like mine) but still do all you need them to do.

Maybe rethink your strategy or ambitions and hire a model to pose for you (and many do fetish work), and I'm sure they'll have an ample wardrobe of clothing to suit most scenarios you have in mind. Then you'd have a bit of human interaction with a real person instead of all these weird and wacky computer generated characters, and who may even have her own ideas to share with you.

It's just a thought I considered worth sharing, :)
sally g, reincarnated.

chaser984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by chaser984 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:46 am

Setting aside Sai's admirable shitposting, I agree with Sally. What you are hunting for is desirable, but would be a significant (and probably expensive) piece of software.

The TLDR is that I don't think what you're looking for exists in an affordable or complete state.

Most artists I've seen working on computer-generated sw imagery or other computer generated media over the years appear to have a process with several steps: Acquiring or creating base assets, custom sculpting and posing in a rendering program like DazStudio or Blender (someone who actually produces images could tell you more,) then moving the raw image to Photoshop or similar for post-processing and file formatting. It might be controversial for me to suggest it, but an AI utility could help streamline your productivity. By training it on your existing work and open-license material, posing, sculpting, and texturing could be simplified.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:50 am

chaser984 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:46 am
Setting aside Sai's admirable shitposting, I agree with Sally. What you are hunting for is desirable, but would be a significant (and probably expensive) piece of software.

The TLDR is that I don't think what you're looking for exists in an affordable or complete state.

Most artists I've seen working on computer-generated sw imagery or other computer generated media over the years appear to have a process with several steps: Acquiring or creating base assets, custom sculpting and posing in a rendering program like DazStudio or Blender (someone who actually produces images could tell you more,) then moving the raw image to Photoshop or similar for post-processing and file formatting. It might be controversial for me to suggest it, but an AI utility could help streamline your productivity. By training it on your existing work and open-license material, posing, sculpting, and texturing could be simplified.
I just want the SIMs character creator, just that part where you create your SIM person, nothing more, but with adult features

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:19 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:50 am

I just want the SIMs character creator, just that part where you create your SIM person, nothing more, but with adult features
Happy birthday! :)
sally g, reincarnated.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:43 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:50 am

Happy birthday! :)
Thank you, and a Happy New Year for you, cheers

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:44 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:21 am
Prof Sai wrote:

An inspired post Sai! I do love a bit of light hearted humour, and something by Annie Lennox is a classy choice of lyric. :D

But to Hand Holder (and please don't take this in the wrong way), why not learn Photoshop and begin to do your own creations with a real woman instead of rendered versions of them. You can pick up very usable programs like Elements 8 for very little money on Ebay, which may be over 12 years old (like mine) but still do all you need them to do.

Maybe rethink your strategy or ambitions and hire a model to pose for you (and many do fetish work), and I'm sure they'll have an ample wardrobe of clothing to suit most scenarios you have in mind. Then you'd have a bit of human interaction with a real person instead of all these weird and wacky computer generated characters, and who may even have her own ideas to share with you.

Why the hell will I learn how to fly a plane when Im asking for a bike ? Is everyone still drunk from the holydays ???

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:46 pm

chaser984 wrote:

Is just the God dam SIMs character creator but with tits and pussies, Im not asking for an AI comic maker, dam it

Handfolder

Post by Handfolder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:46 pm
chaser984 wrote:

Is just the God dam SIMs character creator but with tits and pussies, Im not asking for an AI comic maker, dam it
Hand-Holder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:44 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:21 am
Prof Sai wrote:

Why the hell will I learn how to fly a plane when Im asking for a bike ? Is everyone still drunk from the holydays ???
You can swear all you want, no program or website will magically appear and fulfill your wishes from it either. There are either elaborate programs like Blender (with character creation), Daz,Poser, 3ds Max,Cinema 4d that can all do what you want. But all of them require patience. Generators to create naked characters with all the possibilities ... there would be the Conan Online game. But in the end, you haven't even made it clear what you want to use the created characters for. In other 3d programs, with an image editor ? The others can't know what you want, if you don't know it yourself.

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:54 pm

I'm going to have to agree with others, DAZ might be your best bet and it isn't as hard as you might think. With all the tutorials and videos out there learning DAZ is easy, they even have a built in tutorial to show you the basics.

There are countless clothes, tools for changing faces and editing bodies, premade characters ect. Clothes fit automatically as long as they're compatible with the model, and even if they're not DAZ does its best to automatically make it compatible with the character. It'll just take some patience but you can do whatever you want. You don't need to learn how to create 3D models either, if you did there's no way I'd be able to use it!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:59 pm

It is my fault, I did not explained at all what I was looking for, if I could I would delete this post

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:03 am

You explained what you wanted just fine. The problem was you couldn't accept the answer you got.
Just because something COULD exist, doesn't mean that it DOES exist.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:10 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:03 am
You explained what you wanted just fine. The problem was you couldn't accept the answer you got.
Just because something COULD exist, doesn't mean that it DOES exist.
Nopes, wrong, I found it, just as I wanted

Honey Select 2 Libido

I knew this existed and fully fledged

I knew this game slightly, but thought it was only available in Japan, but after getting a private Msg from a user of this forum, I decided to check it out again and is available on Steam, for 60$

It is EXACTLY, PRECISELY, what I wanted, ON THE MOUCHE