I seek stories of a boy and a shrunken milf.

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
rogue1212
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

I seek stories of a boy and a shrunken milf.

Post by rogue1212 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:56 pm

:) I seek stories of a boy and a shrunken milf.

mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: I seek stories of a boy and a shrunken milf.

Post by mrt20 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:42 am

Hmmm i want to see with pictures :)

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:31 pm

Been enjoying this series?
Neat!

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:59 pm

Yes incredibly I check daily for new installments! I love your writing style and bare's imagery. The dynamic duo!!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:59 am

MINI MILF better.rar
(30.32 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
Here's one for you. Hope you enjoy it.

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:58 pm

This was on cyoc. The previous chapters were not that interesting. A boy finds out he has the ability to transform others into whatever he desires. There is another thread I'll post if anyone wants see another chapter.

June was 34. A MILF. She kept her body in shape as much as she could. Took fitness classes. The little bit of plumpness on her ass and hips didn't hurt her figure. Nor did the huge 32DD breasts held up in her bra. Her house dress swayed as she did the dishes. Unaware of her son, Unaware of anything amiss.

"Now... it's your turn."

Ty hung back in the kitchen. "But you won't sense me. Or see me. I don't exist to you right now."

For the first time, Ty got up close to his step mother. As he had willed, she didn't even know he was there. He stared over her form, appreciated her 5'6" height. Not that tall for a woman but then she was going to be much shorter soon. Her long brunette hair in curls down her back. Soft face... very delicatedelicate. Carefully treated with minimal makeup and the light scent of perfume followed her. Ty
got a better look at his step mothers form as she continued to clean the dishes he noticed how gentle her ass would sway with every movement. He desperatly wanted to cup each cheek with his palms. But he knew that he was going to actually hold her in his palm. She was going to become his tiny little mother and the time was now. Ty looked down to see his step mother's breasts gently spilling out from her bra causing him to smile at what was going to happen next.

"Shrink. All of you in proportion." Ty commanded. "Slowly. So slowly. Little by little. So I can watch and enjoy it."

Standing at the sink, June's body began to shrink down on herself. The tall brunette woman was slowly being sapped of height and size as seconds turned to minutes. Ty felt a bulge in his shorts as his step mom visibly lost her first inches. If she felt anything, she didn't make any indication of it, as she stood doing the dishes. Silent, focused.

"Yesss." Ty said in delight. "Shrink for me. Nice and small. Nice and slow. Keep going until I tell you to stop."

After 5 inches melted away, June's dress fit looser. She noticed this, and looked down as the hem of her dress touched her ankle. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw herself decreasing against the scale of her clothing and slippers, she felt strange tingly and warm as her dress fell over her feet and covered them.

"W-What... in the..." his step mother gasped, picking up her garment and looking down at herself in shock, seeing how poorly it all fit. Her bra, too, was getting loose, as were her panties beneath. She sputtered in horror, looked down to the sink, and realized it was closer. She looked all around the room, still dwindling, and saw everything was getting bigger. She picked up a plate from the counter, and marveled as it grew in her hands. More like a serving platter than a dinner plate.

She took several scared steps backwards, careful not to trip on her dress, and picked it up around herself to walk. She stood in the middle of the kitchen, the ever growing kitchen, and the word came to her. "I-I'm shrinking." She whispered. "Oh my God. I'm shrinking!"

Ty kneeled close to her as her chest slipped past the counter and her panties fell between her legs, obscured by the pooling dress. She was getting close to child sized as she stood clutching her mouth with tears in her eyes. She was the most frightened as ever in her life. Ty could now see her once large breasts become visible her bra no longer held them. It was almost comical as she tried to hold her clothes from dropping to the ground.

"Shrinking." June repeated. "No... no... this isn't possible." In her head, she raced through a million things. Could she stop it? How did it start? How fast was it happening? At this rate, she'd be gone in mere minutes. There was nothing to do but stand and see how far it was going to go. She gulped as her head sank below the counter tops and she was looking up at the silverware drawer, and wriggled out of her oversized bra. Straining to hold her dress around her. It was getting too big for her to hold up anymore. Being as tiny she was, June was no longer strong enough to hold her dress up that she just let it drop leaving her standing completely naked in the middle of her growing kitchen, with ease she stepped out of the neck hole of her dress. Standing on top of her dress she clutched herself tight in terror as she watched the world continue to grow monstrous proportions.

"Please stop." She whimpered, as she realized she was no taller than a child, though still a full woman, she looked down at her naked body. Her hands grabbed up against her breasts squezing them making Ty chuckle. She prayed for the shrinking to stop as if that would help. In too much of a shock to really think of a way to help her situation. "Please." She repeated, voice cracking with fear.

Soon enough, she was no taller than a large doll. She broke down and cried, falling to her knees, as she became a living Barbie doll. Looking down at her nude body through her tears June couldn't believe what was happening to her.

Ty enjoyed seeing the terror in his step mothers eyes as she became smaller and smaller. But what he enjoyed most was seeing her nude body the way her tiny breasts seemed to bounce and sway. The boy let her dwindle for a few inches more until she was the size of an action figure, and then let it slowly stop.

June clutched herself and shook, crying, only 7 inches tall, and stared at the kitchen around her, familiar and yet alien. She didnt know what to do

Ty grinned, stroking the boner in his pants, and prepared for part 2. Since she was toy sized now... he wanted to play with her.

Ty picked up his tiny mother. He stuffed her in his shirt pocket and took her to his room. As Ty took her out of his pocket, June whimpered. Holding his step mother in the palm of his hand, Ty took some time to get a closer look of his mother's body. Trying to cover herself from his gaze. She was so confused.″What is he going to do to me, eat me? Step on me? Sell me?″ Ty just smiled down at the tiny nude in his palm. He reached out to touch her breasts she tried to swat his hands away but she was just to small to stop him. His finger lightly touched her puffy nipples and almost instantly they became completely hard. June wimpered as he continued to fondle her tits as she squirmed around Ty enjoyed how her tiny ass felt rubbing the palm of his hand.

Ty was starting to play with his ″new toy.″
Ty put his thumb between her two thighs, and felt. He heard a tiny yelp.
″Put me down!″
Ty let out a little chuckle.
″Wait a minute, did you shrink me?!?!?!″
″Duh. Wasn't it obvious? I mean, i'm the only other one here. Of course I shrunk you.″
″Unshrink me then!!!″
″But what if i don't, Thumbelina...What if I told you the truth... I CAN’T unshrink you and this was a one way ride. Tell me mother what would you say if I told you that you’ll be stuck like this forever ...”

June just stood there shaking her step son saying that she would be spending the rest of her life a shrunken woman. Tears coming down her face June got on her hands and knees and pleaded to her son… “Ty please you can't do this to me I'm your step mother!! People are going to find out ...they will find out that you did this to me. PLEASE don't make stay shrunken!! I don't want to spend my life tiny like this you can't do this to me!”

Ty smiled as the tiny naked woman pleaded on her hands and knees before him, his attention was drawn to her tits as they bounced with each word, savoring the power he held over her knowing that she had no hope of ever returning to her old life she will be like this forever this transformation was permanent. He reached out and touched her grape sized tits instantly her miniscule nipples hardened, he needed to further her humiliation. His tiny step mother tried to slap his hand away but at her current size it did no good. As June continued to fight her gaint sons finger from touching her breasts she didnt realize his other hand was curling around her back side. Quickly Ty grabbed his mother and held her up to his face. The tiny woman's arms were securely restrained to her sides only her chest and feet were exposed. June tried to keep eye contact with Ty but was ever so scared.

“Well your right people will notice that your now merely 7 inches tall but you don't understand is that I've already cast a spell so everyone you meet will just think you decided to shrink yourself to become a shrunken pet and they will just accept it... nothing you say will ever make them think otherwise” Ty continued “They won't remember you as a person they will only remember you as a foolish woman that chose to be shrunken, they could do what ever they wish to your tiny little body. I decided to leave you with all your memories of your old life this way you can enjoy just how different your new life is. Just think about it mom youre so small now you'll have to scurry around like a tiny mouse easily picked up and held in a person's palm…. I actually did you a favor, you don't have to worry about anything a normal sized person does anymore like going to work, paying bills, or even what to wear your a pet now! A pet has no need for such concerns all you have to worry about is pleasing your master….. ME!!!! So now I have to figure where I’m going to keep you….hey why not stay in here?″

Ty took out a hamster cage it was filled with wood shavings, water bottle and even a hamster wheel. He opened the door and dumped his mother into the cage. Stand there Ty ordered as he watched his naked mother look around in horror as she realised she now was in a hamster cage. She ran to the side of her plastic prison and began beating her hands against it. Her tiny tits violently bounced with each blow causing the boy to laugh at his mother's plight. June stopped her protests Watching the tears stream down her face

Ty bent down to look his mother in the eyes trying to cover her nudity. June hysterically tried to beg her son to undo what he had done to her. Suddenly the boy pushed the cage causing the tiny nude to fall down right onto her bare ass. “Mom Just get used to this your no longer a person you're just a pet now."

Then, Ty walked away.

″Wait don't leave me here! NOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!