Old vsw stories and collage . Srhinkmaster and more.

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Charliek
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Old vsw stories and collage . Srhinkmaster and more.

Post by Charliek » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:31 pm

Does anyone happen to have the old Shrinkmaster stories on the vsw forum like My wife the secret miny of our son, and another one in wich a older woman goes to live to with a family ?

Can you post them here? If its okay with shrinkmaster of course. I would also like to find a couple of collages like the follow up to a srhinkmaster one in wich theres a mother a on cage and the caption is the son saying he will call some friends, the collage is on giantesscity but the follow up image is not there maybe it was lost to time in the collage section of this forum.

Also theres was a user back then, he stopped doing collage because of blackmail but if anyone could share his collages i would be thankfull he did collages like a bride and bridesmaid being left affter a photosoot and being found by a boy and kidnapping a milf when on vacation.

And finally on the spirit of not only asking but giving something back. I used to do collages , that unfortanely are now lost to time on this forum but some are still on Giantesscity: https://giantesscity.com/forum/search.p ... 5b5d2cde30

I stopped because my computer at the time broke down (so many works in progress gone), but if anyone as some fun requests i could do a couple more .

Thats all, happy shrinking everyone.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Old vsw stories and collage . Srhinkmaster and more.

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Charliek wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:31 pm
Does anyone happen to have the old Shrinkmaster stories.
Yes, me. :) Posts I need to prepare.
Charliek wrote:
I would also like to find a couple of collages like the follow up to a srhinkmaster one in wich theres a mother a on cage and the caption is the son saying he will call some friends, the collage is on giantesscity but the follow up image is not there maybe it was lost to time in the collage section of this forum.
I am surprised that the pictures here have disappeared. I thought that not so old posts would remain despite the change to "postimage".
However, I made only one picture (with and without text). There was no continuation from me.
Repost: https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =10&t=5187
Charliek wrote:
Also theres was a user back then, he stopped doing collage because of blackmail but if anyone could share his collages i would be thankfull he did collages like a bride and bridesmaid being left affter a photosoot and being found by a boy and kidnapping a milf when on vacation.
The bride thing doesn't ring a bell. But I know that jcoltran was affected by such blackmail.
https://imgur.com/a/Ljq2g
and
https://www.deviantart.com/jcoltran
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:42 pm

Charliek wrote:
My wife the secret miny of our son
https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =26&t=5189
Only my very short part. The story was continued by Shrinker_S at that time. I think it was much longer than my short text.

Charliek
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Charliek » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:43 pm

First of all thank you for posting.
I swear I remember seeing some continuation to that image as the aftermath with one of the friends asking if they could shrink their mother next.
I'm very familiar with jcoltran and was very happy when he came back. But it was not him I was talking about. I attached a couple images (the one with colored text) from the collager I was talking about because I remember someone had posted them on discord. The two textless ones are yours I think , either yours or shrinker, they where part of a story on the vsw.
And the other one I just found nice and thought I would leave it here.

Charliek
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Charliek » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:45 pm

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:09 pm

Charliek wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:43 pm
The two textless ones are yours I think , either yours or shrinker, they where part of a story on the vsw.
That's right the pictures are mine, reposting will take a while. I usually look at my old stories before I repost them to make grammatical corrections if the translation tools suggest something. The tools have gotten a lot better since then. ;)

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Charliek wrote:
another one in wich a older woman goes to live to with a family
Maren's Vacation:
https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =26&t=5190

Charliek
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Charliek » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:07 am

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:09 pm
Charliek wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:43 pm
The two textless ones are yours I think , either yours or shrinker, they where part of a story on the vsw.
That's right the pictures are mine, reposting will take a while. I usually look at my old stories before I repost them to make grammatical corrections if the translation tools suggest something. The tools have gotten a lot better since then. ;)
Funny you always said that but never occurred me to ask. Do you have someplace you post your content in your native language?

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:31 pm

Even to find international SW forums, which then also have sections like VSW and not only consist of a handful of members, is already difficult. I don't even try to find something like that in German (my native language).

Since most of my stories have no actual ending, I have published very few of my works in all these years.
Besides, I would still have to rewrite some stories because they are about people I know personally. Not to mention the photo montages with these people. :P

Most of all, I started making my own pictures and stories because I rarely found anything that was exactly to my taste.
Stories with too many rambling descriptions, especially of everyday things, bore me. Even if it sounds trite, SW is a fetish for me, the content of which should satisfy me first and foremost!
And then there is my high standard. For example, even today many photomontages (created from other people) are without shadow effects and often just look like slapped on. Then I prefer to make some for myself. ;)