Help looking for a place online to see this film in full.

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Help looking for a place online to see this film in full.

Post by ROGU3_20 » Sat May 06, 2023 11:03 am

Since this is my first request, I'll consider making it brief.

I only discovered this a few years ago, but I ended up ignoring it until now. There is a short film I desperately need to see. The name of the short film is Belittled, starring Raffiella Chapman. Its about a shrunken woman being trapped in a Victorian era dollhouse, Chapman is the giant girl who owns the doll house, the plot revolves around the tiny woman finding a way to become big again and escape the doll house. I've only seen trailers and bts footages but again, I need to be able to see this short film in full. If its possible, can people assist me into looking for places online to watch this film. it has invigorated my investment to checking this film out.

EDIT: The pictures came from these websites:
https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1484111641/?ref_=nm_vi_i_4
https://twitter.com/ClaireTailyour/stat ... 3469466626

Last edited by ROGU3_20 on Sun May 07, 2023 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Help looking for a place online to see this film in full.

Post by McShrinker » Sat May 06, 2023 2:18 pm

Didnt even know this existed. Thanks for brining it to attention. Ive been looking for a bit now but i cant even find the pics you've found for it.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun May 07, 2023 7:26 am

Haven't found it yet, seems to have had a very limited run.

An easy way to get the digital download of the movie was funding the indiegogo campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beli ... pdates/all

"A young woman's culture has been so belittled, she has shrunk in size and must escape a dolls house"

The director has a website, maybe worth a shot, maybe she's still willing/able to sell it?
http://www.clairetailyour.com/
"Belittled is a short film set in Victorian England about a migrant from India trapped in a mansion. Strange things start to happen; she’s flung from one side of the room to the other and a dog appears at the foot of her bed. Without giving too much away, the theme of “delight” comes from the twist in the plot. Most of the scripts I write normally stem from an image or a dream that I have. In this case, the belittlement of immigrants in the UK at the moment had a huge impact on dreams that I was having. This increased tension churned away in my mind to form Belittled."
She also mentionned working on a feature-length script based on the concept:
"Belittled will head off to festivals shortly after the screening. I’m also developing a feature script based on the concept with more twists along the way."

ROGU3_20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ROGU3_20 » Sun May 07, 2023 10:43 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 7:26 am

She also mentionned working on a feature-length script based on the concept:
"Belittled will head off to festivals shortly after the screening. I’m also developing a feature script based on the concept with more twists along the way."

OOH really? i'd love to see that, but this comes first

Torper8
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Torper8 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:36 pm

Any updates on this film