Searching for Artists

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Searching for Artists

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:44 am

Okay, so I'm not sure how helpful it'll be to ask here, but I have an idea for a commission and wanted to make sure: does anybody here happen to know any artists that are willing to draw giant male and are open for commissions? I know that those types of artists are VERY hard to find, but I wanted to at least try and see if I can get some sort of lead on where to look, if that makes any sense.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Searching for Artists

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:38 am

Nope. No artists exist anymore. The conspiracy took them all. :(

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:57 am

Long time since I laughed so heartily, thanks for that!
But, if that was really serious, for enough money every artist draws you EVERYTHING. And there are hundreds of thousands out there, just google it. ;)
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:56 pm

ShrinkMaster wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:57 am
Long time since I laughed so heartily, thanks for that!
But, if that was really serious, for enough money every artist draws you EVERYTHING. And there are hundreds of thousands out there, just google it. ;)

I wouldn't have asked if I was joking. And I think you overestimate how willing people are to draw giant male: it's the size community equivalent of an endangered species.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:58 pm

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:44 am
Okay, so I'm not sure how helpful it'll be to ask here, but I have an idea for a commission and wanted to make sure: does anybody here happen to know any artists that are willing to draw giant male and are open for commissions? I know that those types of artists are VERY hard to find, but I wanted to at least try and see if I can get some sort of lead on where to look, if that makes any sense.
What sort of art are you looking for exactly. Do you want something drawn (or painted) in the traditional sense, or something created digitally as in a render, or even portrayed using collage?

And if it's a giant male you want to see, in what sort of pose or in what sort of scenario are you thinking of. I'm not really understanding what it is you're asking for.
sally g, reincarnated.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:58 pm
chocolatejr9 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:44 am
What sort of art are you looking for exactly. Do you want something drawn (or painted) in the traditional sense, or something created digitally as in a render, or even portrayed using collage?

And if it's a giant male you want to see, in what sort of pose or in what sort of scenario are you thinking of. I'm not really understanding what it is you're asking for.
Well, my idea is based on a webcomic, so I think it'd have to be traditional art. I dount the other two options are available to me...

I'm not sure what you're asking for the second one, but it's an unaware scenario, with a shrunken woman trying to get the attention of her normal sized boyfriend. Does that help any?

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:15 pm

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:18 pm
Well, my idea is based on a webcomic, so I think it'd have to be traditional art. I dount the other two options are available to me...

I'm not sure what you're asking for the second one, but it's an unaware scenario, with a shrunken woman trying to get the attention of her normal sized boyfriend. Does that help any?
It's ok, you answered it in your second paragraph. So it's a scene depicting a M/f couple in the situation you describe, which if you want it to be similar to a webcomic you've seen then a drawn image would be best I guess. That's not to say a rendered (poser type) artwork wouldn't work too, but it wouldn't look as much like comic book style.. The nearest thing I've done in collage to what you want, is a little wife trying to gain her partner's attention while he's watching a football game on tv. Where she's dressed as a mini cheerleader (and waving her arms about trying to get noticed). I only included the man's hands in that one though, and it would have to be recomposed to include a full sized "giant" male seated at a table or whatever.

Just trying to think of artists who draw that could help. Jitensha would be able to do that kind of thing, and Prof Sai might be another. Failing that it might be a case of trawling through various artworks on DA, to find an artist using a style that could work.
sally g, reincarnated.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:31 am

Why would it be a problem for an artist to draw a giant? That's just a much bigger person. ;)

Here is a link that leads to over 647300(!) open commissions:
https://www.deviantart.com/search?q=Com ... +are+open/
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!