A General Request to POV SW film makers

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
lbh
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A General Request to POV SW film makers

Post by lbh » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:07 pm

One of the things I wouldn't mind seeing in the POV Shrinking sequence videos is to have the POV character shrinking into their clothes. Pretty much all the clips like this I see has a woman saying her lines, pointing or using something to shrink the person they are talking to and the camera just lowering to the floor. How about having the POV character shrinking into their clothing? Now I realize these are often low budget videos but I think you can do this with a few simple tricks. For instance as the woman shrinks the character have a quick shot of a hand in an oversized sleeve as they back away, maybe turn and try and grab a door knob that has become out of reach in said sleeve. Or have the woman back the character to a wall and grab his or her shirt, looking down into the collar as the camera pulls down inside the shirt looking up at her cruel face. Maybe have the character try and run, trip and look back to see the pants and clothing left behind. If it is a fast shrink you could have the character come to under the cloth, peering around the inside of the clothing while hearing the change in the shrinker's voice and lifting the clothing to reveal their predicament. You also have the added humiliation of the Shrinker's taunts about the character's sudden nudity. I just think, with clever editing, this would add so much to these videos for the viewer without having to add any real expense. I am sure others have thought of this before me and if there are any examples please post any examples here. If you've read this thru Thank you :)