Old tories and SW/DWTS requests

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Old tories and SW/DWTS requests

Post by LittleNikki » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:04 am

First I'm looking for two stories.

The first story was written by the original author of The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth. It's about a college cheerleader who volunteers to be a test subject for a shrinking experiment by a professor she has a crush on. The professor is taken by the cheerleader's relative innocence and ends up making her his pampered pet.

The second story either involves Kelly Monaco when she was 29 and had just won the first DWTS, or someone who looked like Kelly when she was that age. I can't remember which. The story involves Kelly (or the Kelly look-a-like) being shrunk against her will, and being rescued by a third party. Romance blooms between Kelly and her giant rescuer.

Also, any DWTS era SW Kelly Monacos running around?

Dipshit71

Re: Old tories and SW/DWTS requests

Post by Dipshit71 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:45 pm

I believe the story you are looking for is the same one I've been searching for years. Old Crystal's SW page, some can be found on the wayback machine...

My Little FantasyPart VII    When I awaken, I find myself in darkness. I hear the sound of things shifting heavily above me, but can't seem to place them. My whole body feels worn out, but good. What have I been doing?, I wonder. I can tell I'm lying on a wooden floor and that I'm quite naked, but I have no idea where I could be. I even remember the professor and I...oh, no, now I REALLY remember the professor and I!
     I'm terribly embarrassed now. What must he think of me? Is he going to tell on me? Will I be expelled from school? I'm certain of only two things right now; one, I can't face him again and two, I can distinctly remember the feeling I couldn't place before, the one that was in the back of my mind when this began. It's the feeling that you get when you're walking home at night and you think you hear extra footsteps behind you, or the feeling you get when a guy you don't know suddenly starts talking to you in an empty parking lot at night.    Fear.    Was my body trying to tell me something before?    Sitting up, I nearly bang my head on the ceiling. It's just a inch above me, like some weird crypt. I start to feel around in the darkness, keeping my head low as I try to figure out where I am, what's going on and what to do next. I can only feel long metal and glass pipes around me. I start to wonder if the professor took me for dead and dumped my body in some abandoned warehouse or storage shed. Or maybe I was at some frat party and all this has just been part of some erotic drunken dream. Maybe I never saw the professor at all! Where ever I am, I'm praying that I'm no where near him now. Even if it never happened, I know I couldn't possibly face him with such thoughts in my head. I finally come to the end of the strange low corridor and hit nothing but a smooth wooden wall. A little worried, I pound on this wall a little too insistently. "Hello? Is anyone out there? Hello?"    Suddenly, the floor shifts slowly beneath me, knocking me off balance for a moment. A wide sliver of artificial light shines in, causing me to squint painfully. When I can finally look directly into the light, I gasp in panic as a giant eye peers down at me.    "Good," comes a voice rumbling like thunder. "You're awake."  The floor moves again and I'm knocked back to a sitting position, cringing from the influx of light. It wasn't a dream. I am still a shrunken slip of a cheerleader, the poles around me are merely test tubes stored in the drawer that I have been small enough to stay in myself and the feeling that I had before returns tenfold as the professor looks down at my still naked form. Fully awake and with my senses, I cover up what I can with my hands.    "Professor..." I begin, stammering. "I..."    "Crystal, I think it's time we put a halt to the experiment," he says very seriously. "I think things have just gone too far."    I sigh in relief. "Oh, good!" I reply. "I was going to say the same thing. I'm just so embarrassed..."    "Don't be," he replies with a warm smile. "You reacted the way all the girls have. It's a completely natural reaction." He starts to move some things around on his desk as I laugh a little.    "Well, I really feel terrible, acting like such a...wait...all the girls? What girls?" I ask.    "The other ones who've been involved in the project," he shrugs.    "I didn't know there we're other girls," I say, a little perturbed, even a little jealous. "Why didn't you tell me?"    "You didn't ask," he replies simply, then adds. "Alright, since we're both in agreement on the experiment ending..." He grabs up the bottle of formula and I see that it's the same bottle from before.    "Wait a minute! That's more of the shrinking stuff!" I protest.    "Of course,"he says, reaching for me.    I back away, still not understanding. "I thought you just said the experiment was over!"    "It is!" he replies, reaching for me again, only to have me scoot further away.    "Then why are you making me smaller?" I demand.    "Because that's the way I want you! Really, Crystal...." he says, looking a bit exasperated as I back away again. "Stop this. You're only going to the back of the shelf."    "I don't understand a thing you're talking about!" I say, frustrated beyond belief. "What do you MEAN, the way you WANT me?"    "The experiment's OVER, Crystal! I'm not going to give you to anyone. I'm going to keep you myself. I should think you'd be glad about that...you seemed to enjoy my company just fine before all this!" He looks a bit put out, as if I'm the one saying things that don't make sense!    "WHAT???" I shriek. "Keep me, give me away...what are you TALKING about??? I want to go back to the dorm! I want you to grow me back and I want to go HOME!" I stand up as I scream at him and stamp a tiny foot so hard in the shelf that the tubes rattle near me.    He laughs delightedly. "Crystal, you amaze me! Didn't you read the papers you signed at all? You're a non-entity now! Oh, goodness, you're just as innocent as I thought. Most of the other girls were truly promiscuous, little tramps, really, but you..." He laughs some more and pats my head with a fingertip. "I couldn't possibly give you away to one of them."    "One of them who? Don't you leave me here!" I scream, as he turns and disappears from view right while I'm talking to him. I start to really panic at first, more frightened from what I THINK I know than from what I don't right now. I rush to the edge of the shelf, trying to boost myself out. I have a leg up and the side of my body resting on the edge when he returns with a stack of stapled papers in hand. He grabs me around the waist before I can protest and holds me in a weird dangling position just around my midsection. I'm bent entirely in half, so much so that I can feel a gentle breeze on my rear end and even just between my legs. I scream angrily to be put down, but suddenly get a little swat on the behind! I turn to see his huge finger whack my exposed rear once more! I flail and REALLY screech indignantly, but a squeeze about my entire midsection suddenly stops me cold. My scream ends in a little squeak of minor pain.    "Alright, now stop it. You're having quite a big experience for such a little girl, but it doesn't have to be painful unless you WANT it to be," He gives me a very pointed look and I wince a little, blushing heavily under my dark skin and shake my head. "Alright, then." He dangles me to face the papers he's holding and I realize they're the papers I had to sign when I first agreed to work with the professor. I, of course, was so lost in puppy love that I didn't really care to read them, but I was certainly listening to him reiterate the terms and conditions of it now. "Whereas I the undersigned, being of sound mind, blah, blah, blah...oh here it is...do willing give up all right to my person to the University and do acquiesce to all experimentation or personal usage of myself as the University sees fit. In no way is this process or agreement irrevocable except by authorized University personnel. In such an extenuating circumstance, I agree to become the property of the State or whomsoever shall agree to take full responsibility for me. You see, that's me,"he explained, putting the papers down on the counter. He swings me over to the counter, opens his hand and allows me to stand up straight again. I rub my still stinging little rear as he continues. "That's why I decided to let you out of the experiment. If you stay in, I have to give you to someone else."    "GIVE ME TO SOMEONE??? You can't...you just..." I'm so at a loss that I don't know what to say.    "I'm not giving you away, like I said. I've been making tiny girls for the university for years and I just couldn't bear to see you with one of THEM." His eyes get a faraway look, as if thinking.  "I used to see the problem with this, but I just...don't anymore. It's not hurting anyone. Besides, I work hard...I deserve a little attention too."He looks back at me and sighs. "So, I've decided to keep you as my pet...you can be my lab assistant, too. Unfortunately, you're really too tall for my tastes." He reaches for me again and this time I run, screaming across the counter.    "Nooooooo! Don't you touch me! Stay away from me! Somebody HELLLLLLP!" I duck behind the bottles and equipment, only to reach the back wall. Still terrified, I stay along the back wall until I come to the edge of the countertop...another wall and a dead end. He smiles at me, coming slowly toward me and talking softly like I'm some sort of frightened wild animal that he's trying to capture and cage.

I'm starting to think that's EXACTLY what I am...

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Yes, that's the story!

Dipshit71

Post by Dipshit71 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:57 pm

Cool, well I wish you the best of luck. Here's the rest of what I have...let me know if ya find more ;)

My Little FantasyPart VIII    The professor finally makes it to the corner of the counter where I am, then instead of grabbing me, he reaches out to touch me. Gently, he leans in on the counter top with one arm and, knowing I can go any further than the wall, he strokes my arm with a fingertip, then down it and across to my belly, then to my little exposed sex. His finger pushes my hands aside as I try to bury my face into the wall, then he takes my leg in between his thumb and forefinger, sliding down it to finish the caress. I'm too frightened to be moved by this now, plus the formula is certainly not working any more. He seems to sense this just as I do, because we both look at the bottle of formula, then back at each other. The horror registers in my eyes just as the excitement registers in his.    "I know what you need, Crystal," he says, clutching me about my tiny waist. I start to pound on his fingers, hoping to make him leave me alone, but knowing what little chance there is of that.    "No! I don't wanna get smaller! I want you to grow me BACK! Noooo!" The panic grows as he lifts me off the counter and looks me right in the eyes, no more than a few inches from his giant face.    "Plus I already said I don't want you this big,"he adds with a grin, looking me up and down as my legs kick and flail. "I've got just what we both need."He grabs my tiny hands in between his thumb and forefinger, pinning them over my head while I continue to kick and scream in his palm. The professor tries to relax me by stroking my now exposed sides with the side of his finger tip, first one, then the other, almost rhythmically. I whimper in fear, still feeling quite a heady sensation from this attention, even without the formula. When he stops to reach for the dropper, I can do no more than whimper, my legs and body are so worn. "Professor, please...don't do this! Just grow me back...I won't tell anyone what you do, I promise."    "Crystal, it wouldn't matter if you did...who'd believe it?" he says softly and I know he's right. "Besides," he adds, voice low with lust. "I know you won't tell anyone...because you'll be with me." The eye dropper appears from the side of his palm to loom above my face, but I defiantly turn away, knowing he can't force me to drink it without something to pry my mouth open with. He laughs again at my maneuver and sighs. "You really are going to be such a delight. You forget things so easily! Didn't I tell you that I could use ANY damp area?" I watch in horror as the eyedropper slides away from my mouth down toward my crotch. I clamp my legs together tightly, knowing he can force them apart, but hoping that my keeping them together will be a deterrent.    To my surprise, he stops the wet tip of the dropper over one of my breasts. My nipple can feel the closeness and the wetness, almost like lips kissing me! I try to restrain myself, but with a gentle squeeze, the liquid NEARLY comes out, then draws back into the glass tube, pulling my nipple with it. The professor repeats the action a few times and I suddenly realize this is exactly like having my nipples sucked on! Against my better judgement and my attempts to withstand him, I moan with excitement, letting my head fall back  and my legs relax a little. He continues to ply me with the little tip, even letting my hands go to rub the other breast with his thumb. The feeling is incredible and soon I'm writhing happily in his palm, legs spread wide open of my own free will, desperately needing something hard between them. "Professor...please..." I beg, tugging at the tip with my tiny fingers, pulling it toward my nether regions and forgetting that what I want will seal my fate.    "Please what?" he smiles, running the tip down and circling the little fuzz of hair surrounding my crotch. I try to arch into it, but he holds me down with his thumb. "What is it you want, Crystal?"    "I want the formula, Professor...I want it NOW, please, oh please!"I moan, my thighs trembling anxiously. "PLEASE!"    "Are you sure?" he asks me.    My mind hears this and starts to panic again. "N-No, wait...I..."    With a satisfied smile, he slowly places the tip against my labia, allowing the dampness already there to blend with his cursed formula. I can see his face light up with pleasure, watching my desperate attempt to refuse him even now colliding with my urge to have the closest thing to his penis inside me. I feel the warmth overtake me and my backside sliding up his palm as I shrink and I know I'm lost. "Noooo,"I whimper before thrusting my own hips right onto the eyedropper, sliding it partly inside me. I scream out with pain and pleasure, almost pulling myself back off, but the professor tilts my little body up more, angling me so that he can see my exposed slit, then slides it deeper into me, forcing me to take it in. He holds it in place, not squeezing the liquid in, but letting it work on me just the same. He slowly beings to work it in and out of me, rubbing both my breasts with his thumb and I moan again. I almost want to cry, but it feels so good, I can't do anything but begin to picking up the pace of my thrusts into it.    "I told you that you were better than the others, Crystal,"he says, his voice husky again. "Your reluctance says it all. They WANTED this...but you, my virginal little doll...you've never had this...I know it. You're pure...and sensual...and all mine."As he says this, he lifts me to his lips and kisses the top of my head, then SQUEEZES the liquid straight into me! I howl with pleasure, disappearing into a realm of complete bliss as his release sends me over the edge...

Dipshit71

Post by Dipshit71 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:58 pm

My Little FantasyPart IX    When I awaken this time, I m no longer in the drawer, but I am trapped. A large glass container with a hollow rubber stopper and glass tube for air is high above my head. I can tell from the things on the counter that I can't be much more than 5 inches tall now. I'm tired, a little sore and a LOT scared. I have to get out of here, but how? If the professor is in any way serious, if I don't find a way out, I'll be going home with him like some sort of pet and I know that no one will ever think to look for someone my size, even when my disappearance becomes obvious. But what can I do? I can tell without even trying that I won't be getting out without the help of a regular sized human...    Almost as if on cue, a man in gray coveralls rounds the corner pushing a mop. The JANITOR! He even KNOWS me, I remember, thinking of the many times that he's unlocked the door for me late at night after being with the professor. I scream in relief, then start jumping up and down, screaming to get his attention. He doesn't even hear my tiny voice inside this glass prison, but I scream myself nearly hoarse anyway as her scrubs the floor in front of me. Just when I think he's going to go away and never see me, he bends down to pick up a scrap on the floor, putting himself at counter level for a brief moment! I wave frantically and bang a flat hand on the glass, getting the tiniest tink sound to emit. He frowns, then looks over at me. His eyes grow wide and I remember I'm still naked. I cover myself quickly with my hands, but yell "GET me OUT OF HERE!"    He smiles slowly, a smile that I don't trust almost immediately. "Well, now...how did YOU get in THERE?" he asks, taking the bottle up and holding it at his eye level to peer at me. I gasp as the counter sails away from me and get the same sickening sensation one experiences walking on the glass observation floor at the CN Tower...I'm ON it, but I really wish I was on something that I couldn't see the ground through!    "The professor...he shrank me and he wants to take me home to keep! You've got to get me out of here and to the Dean of Students!" I plead, as he continues to eye me like a blue plate special.    "Well, we can't have a pretty girl like you getting kidnapped by some smartass science guy," he says, finally looking sympathetic. He looks around, then sets the bottle back on the counter. To my horror, instead of reaching for the stopper, he reaches for his crotch! He shifts a little, then quickly unsnaps his button and lowers the zipper. "I'll just have to take you home myself," he adds. I look and see a sizable bulge in cotton briefs in front of me, then look up to find him leering at me again. He reaches up and yanks the stopper out, then tips the bottle rather quickly onto his palm. I have just enough time to lay myself out flat so that when I tumble out feet first, I don't bang my head on the narrowing bottle neck. I don't even think before I try to jump from his hand to the counter, something in my mind telling me that crashing to the floor below is going to be much better than what this man has in store for me. He closes his hands around me quickly, cupping one over the other and sealing me inside with an arm and part of my leg hanging out. I scream in terror as his hand lifts and his giant thumb and forefinger descend on my breasts, pinching them together and kneading them roughly. "I was hopin' the prof was gonna shrink you down...you're a sweet little piece o' meat, ain't ya?"    He angles his hand quickly and I roll sideways in his palm quickly, but don't fall off, even though I think I will. I end up face down on his palm, his giant smelly fingers all across my back like steel straps. He starts to massage my legs between his thumb and forefinger, so roughly I start to cry, thinking this man has far too much knowledge of how to handle a tiny woman. After pinching my tiny hips painfully, I feel his hand leave me and think that perhaps he might let me go. I start my struggles anew as I see his hand appear below me to pull his briefs open. Like some sort of perverted jack-in-the-box, his raging red penis pops out below me.    "No! NOOOOOOO!" I scream as I start to descend toward it. "You can't do this to me! I won't...you can't...somebody HELP MEEEEEEEE...oooofff!!!!!" My screams end face down in male phallus and back up against his hand as he clasps me against him with a groan of pleasure. My struggles continue, more for life's breath now than to escape humiliation, but they only serve to harden the very member which is threatening to smother me...

Dipshit71

Post by Dipshit71 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:59 pm

My Little FantasyPart XI    The professor's voice is amazingly calm. "Russell," he says simply, and the janitor does all the rest of the talking.    "Oh, THIS girl, professor, yeah, yeah, I had no idea you were...see, she came up to me and I was just...well, lookit, I know you been looking for her, so..." Russell places me gently in a palm and starts to shuffle over, nearly forgetting his underwear as he goes. A quick stumble causes him to stop, close his hand protectively around me and go for his underwear with the other hand. The professor makes it simple for him by walking toward him and putting his palm out for me as Russell continues to babble. "Yeah, here she is...look, this one's not for Dean Hewitt, is she? I wouldn't ever take the Dean's little..."    "No, Russell, she is not," says the professor, turning to leave.    Russell continues to talk to the professor retreating back. "Oh, good, then, 'cause I wouldn't want to...you know, the wife and I still appreciate the little exchange student gal you sent us for Christmas. Keeps the wife happy on these late nights, if you know what I mean. Okay, I'll just get back to work, then..."    "Stay away from my desk, Russell."    "Yes, sir!" I hear as the door closes.    The professor says nothing to me as he carries me back into the lab and sets me down on the vast counter again. He examines me in a very clinical and cold way for a moment, then I hear him sigh deeply. His hands are now flat on either side of me, but at some distance. Somehow, this makes me feel even worse. I can't bring myself to look up at him until he asks, "Are you alright?"    I look up and see he looks tired, not irritable or angry. A floodgate breaks in me and I start to cry angrily. "NO, I am NOT alright! I'm not! I'm TINY! I'm a toy! And I'm not even the FIRST, apparently! CHRISTMAS presents? Dean Hewitt? What IS all this? What did you DO THIS TO ME FOR???"    "You knew what this was about before I ever touched you, Crystal," he reminds me. "You came on to ME, remember? What's to stop you from coming on to another member of the faculty, being their little playtoy for a while, hmm? It's nothing you're not used to, my dear."    I tremble with anger. "You KNOW I'm not like that! I just liked you! I didn't know you'd do this to me!"    "And I didn't know you'd be so innocent and trusting, Crystal," he responds, just as angrily. "My poor judgement, I guess. Which is why I insisted you be MY pet, no one else's! Don't you understand what I'm doing for you? Would you RATHER be RUSSELL'S pet instead? I'm sure his wife Millie's nasty little fetish for foreign girls in her pussy would expand to a little dark chocolate, too!" I gasp in horror, staring up at him. How can he talk to me this way, this man I can't help but still adore somewhere in my hurt little heart? I see the look on his face that says he knows, too, that he's gone too far. His voice calms again and he scoops me up off the countertop, lifting me up to eye level as he sits down. I turn my back on him, drawing my knees up into a protective hug. "God, I didn't mean that. You just don't understand what all this is. This college is full of faculty and staff who've taken a shine to some little tramp in their classroom and taken them home to teach them a new lesson or two. It's my job to make that possible for them. The other girls...well, it wasn't far from their regular lives, anyway. They STILL only want sex. I see them in meetings, their little head poking out of some old professor's pants and they aren't unhappy. I don't want that for you."    Something in me is listening to him, forcing me to turn to look at him as he continues. "It's not something I do willingly, but the information I gather on the process is invaluable to science. Think of all the diseases one could cure if only the offending cells could be miniaturized enough for a regular sized body to kill off on its own! This body shrinking is only the beginning!"    The anger returns, making me jump to my feet. "I HATE YOU! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL, JUST YOUR PRECIOUS EXPERIMENT! IT'S ALL A BIG LIE TO GET ME TO COME HOME WITH YOU!"    He pauses, then strangely enough, he smiles and strokes my back. "You are coming home with me, like it or not. But you're right, of course. All I care about is...my precious...little...experiment." With every final word, he places a gentle kiss on my tiny body and I realize how right and wrong I really am. He does just care about his precious experiment after all...and how lucky I am that he does! "I AM selfish, Crystal. I just want you for me. I always did. I never intended to give you away. I wanted you to share in my successes here and in my life at home. I know you've got the mind to appreciate all this. I could use a little kindness and love myself, but I won't mistreat you the way the others would. You're small, but not unimportant to me. And if a little pleasure is what you need for time to time, well, then..." His stroking finger curves around my breasts and down to my silken bush without a struggle from me, just a gentle sigh. "Who am I to deny a tiny woman such a giant passion, such a purely overwhelming desire?" He tilts his hand upward so that I am forced to lay back and continues to rub between my unresisting legs, across my tiny pert nipples and my quivering belly. My mind whirls again into a sexual frenzy until I remember Russell and freeze up. "What is it?"he asks.    "Russell..." I begin.    "He won't hurt you ever again, I promise."    "No, no...it was...something he did to me." I look up at the professor. His eyes, as always, really are those of a man I trust. I know what I want to do, what he'd like for me to do. "Undo y-your p-pants."    He smiles at me, a little condescendingly. "You can barely wrap your mouth around the words, they're so foreign to you. How does a cheerleader make it through life so pure?"    "Good parenting," I admit. "But I mean it. Do it...please?"    "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.    I think about it. I hadn't wanted him at this size when I started this crush on him, but then...at this size, he must have known he couldn't penetrate me, either. I have to do this. "I...I'm sure." I hear the zipper of his pants, then feel myself going lower until I am below counter level. I can see his penis in the half light and it makes the janitor's look puny. Already, it looms next to me, big enough to climb astride, which I do. The weight of my tiny body causes it to stiffen even more rapidly, throbbing beneath me as I stroke him gently. I grab on and begin to pull myself back and forth along as much length as I can. The feeling is incredible, so much so I have to hug him even closer to let my nipples get the sensation as well. I feel myself close to explosion soon, sweating from the effort, but I'm wearing out. With a frustrating wail, I flop forward, completely prone on his length...I can't help either one of us in this state!    To my relief, his hand curves around my body and swings me around to the underside, gently but quickly rubbing me against the giant sensitive nerve that protrudes below. In this protective grip, I can see nothing, but I hear the professor's moans and know this is better for both of us. "My God...it's better than I imagined!" I hear him sigh and I'm galvanized into movement again. The underside bulges enough to give me even more contact than I could get on my own and I clutch at him, my little fingers dancing all over the shaft in passion. My tone begins to match his and we both tumble over the edge, stiffening up and clutching at each other until I feel as though I might die...    So, to make a long fantasy short, things aren't as bad as I think. The professor treats me like a little princess, buying me any and every piece of indulgent tiny furniture or clothing or toys he can think of. He enjoys watching what his gentle touch does to me and I grow to really love this giant benefactor of mine. We both spend a great deal of time at the lab and I am small enough to help with the more precise measurements and details that go along with working in miniature ranges. He takes good care of me and I CERTAINLY take good care of him! Which is exactly what I've wanted all along...after all, it's my LITTLE fantasy, right? ;-)

Dipshit71

Post by Dipshit71 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Definitely some of the best, wish I could find them all again. Here's a little bonus though

The Yummy Mummy

I walk into the local toy store trying desperately to find my niece a doll that I know she wants for her birthday. I've waited until the last minute, as usual, partially because I don't want to be seen looking through girls' toys and partially because, like any good uncle, I ALWAYS wait, but ALWAYS come through. I only have about 10 minutes before the store closes, so I walk in and immediately begin searching the aisles, hoping that I'll be able to find what she wants without having to spend much time looking. It's embarrassing enough to have to pass through the Barbie section let alone spend time searching it, so I quickly buzz down the aisle in search of the right doll. Everything is a mere blur of pink, blonde and plastic to me in my need to get going….until I see the movement on the shelf.

I stop, not quite sure what I've just seen. I'm still in a hurry, but movement on a shelf that is supposed to contain lifeless plastic is enough to slow anyone down. The tiny moan I hear as I look back is MORE than enough to make me run back and check. Slowly, quietly, I move a few dolls in their boxes aside to peer behind them and raise my eyebrow in shock. There, on the shelf, lies a perfectly formed 6 inch brown skinned woman, entirely nude and VERY anatomically correct, so much so that my eyebrow is not the only thing raising up. She lies on her back with her eyes closed, tiny chest heaving upward with her little hips. Her tiny hands are roaming her little body, one on her tiny little chocolate chip of a breast and the other buried in the little black down of a muff. She doesn't notice me at all, only lets out another low moan as she grinds herself and smiles, obviously lost in some erotic thought. I smile a bit too, lost in my own little erotic thoughts that now include this little woman. I am suddenly struck with the thought that this little thing would look perfect lying in this very position across my wide cock.

And, as I narrow my eyes in her direction, I am fully prepared to do what I need to make this image a reality…

The plan comes together in an instant of lust…grab her and make for the door. I reach up and wrap my hand around her little body. She explodes in my hand, suddenly wriggling and squealing in terror. I can't believe how much more this makes me want the little vixen, so I tuck her into the inner pocket of my heavy jacket, then turn to head down the aisle. The noise she is already making is still enough to attract some attention, or maybe my nervousness is just making me think so. Either way, I decide against slipping out of the store. Instead, I go to the bathroom. It won't take but a moment in a stall back there, I think…I just need to see her once on me, just once…then I can let her go.

I head for the farthest stall and lock it, standing there with my back against the door as I hear her little voice crying out. I reach in to pull her out, but touch some part of her that causes her to gasp out and silence herself. Holding my finger there and moving the tip ever so slightly, I realize I've got a tiny breast in my reach. The other one, just as stiff-nippled as its partner, is right next to it and an easy target. As if reading this girl by Braille, I start to run my fingers all over her, giving the little breasts a squeeze in my fingers each time I pass over them. She struggles, but I press her into the jacket firmly to make her understand who's in charge. I feel her shoulder length hair like tiny filaments in my fingers, her tiny arms as the muscles strain to push away, the long legs and the little toes at their tips and that little silken bush, so small and wet, just below a plush little bottom, still wriggling about. She hasn't quite given up all her heat yet, even with her fear.

Just as I am about to pull her out to look at her again, I hear the voice of a little boy and his father entering the bathroom. The moment is gone now…I know I can't do this with children in and out of the bathroom and one more scream from the temporarily quiet little woman will do me in. Quickly, I pull a length of toilet paper out, then pull her from my pocket. She looks up at me in a panic, then opens her mouth to scream again. Before she can, I quickly stuff a tiny corner of the paper into her mouth and start wrapping. Before long, I have an adorable little 6 inch mummy peering up at me, eyes bright and body curves accented.

"This is only temporary," I feel compelled to tell her as I put her back in my pocket, but I don't know that I want a response from her, anyway. After all, she's my toy for now…I don't need her to be anything else. I leave the bathroom and head for the front of the store, stopping momentarily to pick up my niece's Barbie and to grab up a box for an action figure known as Monstrous Mummy. A quick switch and I'm at the counter paying. The girl at the counter runs the Barbie and the Mummy box across the counter, stopping for a moment as movement catches her eyes, too. "Oh, this is the kind with the simulated…uh, movement…action," I stammer. She merely shrugs and dumps both boxes into a bag. I slap down the cash, almost forgetting my change as I rush out the door.

The moment I'm in the car, I zoom to park it behind the building, in between two big semi trailers pulled up to the back. The store is closed now and the deliveries seem to already have been made, so the back is deserted. I pull out both boxes, opening the one with my sexy little mummy first, but leaving her wrapped up. I see she's cleared the tissue from her mouth, but she's already seeing the futility of her struggles. I’m finally able to make out words from her, now that we’re in close quarters and my blood isn’t pounding in my ears. "P-Please…you have to put me back! I live in the store! I…"

"I know…I will…I just…want to see you a little, that’s all…not gonna hurt you." I look away, not being the best liar. I don’t intend to hurt her at all…but even before I got in the car, I knew I intended to keep her. Her eyes start to plead with me, but I can’t, no, WON’T concentrate on that now.

Right now, I want to see wet tissue cleaving to that tiny bosom of hers. Gently, I open my mouth and dab my tongue just across the tissue where her breasts are. The moisture from my tongue immediately causes the tissue to sink down and cling to her little body like a wet t-shirt contest. She whimpers for me to stop, still struggling and I’m even more galvanized. I finger away the bits of wet paper and lift her up to suck on those magnificent little mounds. Her whimpers slowly turn to desperate moans and I know she’s torn between wanting and hating. I pull away a bit to catch my breath…and am delighted to notice that there’s another wet spot in the tissue, one I didn’t make, but not far from the same spot. She blushes under that dark skin and looks away while I smile a little, fingering away the damp tissue.

"Well, now," I say, working a pinky finger under the tissue into something even softer, "you can’t be all that upset about leaving, now can you? No, I don’t think so, little one. Does this remind you of what you were thinking of before?" I push a little harder, the tip of my finger now right against the lips of her warm, wet little labia.

"Nooo," she moans, sighing with pleasure as she arches upward into it.

"Oh, I think it bears SOME resemblance, wouldn’t YOU say?" I start to rub gently, watching in excitement as she gasps out again, bucking against the tissue restraints, trying to resolve her passion as well as her fear. I’m so hard at this point, I have to stop and undo my pants, so I lay her down on my right thigh to do so. The moment my length pops free of my boxers, her eyes open wide. Much to my amusement, she rolls herself over and begins to inchworm herself across my leg. I have no idea where she thinks she’s going, but the little tush rising and falling in front of me gets a little caress from my fingertip each time it lifts up, causing her to wriggle even more as she tries to inch and avoid. I laugh aloud. "That’s a long drop to the floor, little one. Maybe you’d better let me help you out of that tissue first."

"Don’t you touch me!" she shrieks, but I pinch her little waist between my thumb and forefinger and pull her upward. Another mischievous thought hits me, so I lay her on the passenger seat, then pull the end of the tissue upward. She squeals as she starts to roll toward the back of the seat, finally ending up as nude as I first saw her in a little brown dizzy heap of arms, legs and sex appeal. While she tries to clear her head again, I laugh and quickly shift her to my penis.

My laughter immediately turns to a moan of pleasure all my own. I had no idea that her body would feel so amazing on me. The moment she’s made contact, those little appendages start to flail a bit, making each little movement of hers a pleasure to behold as well as to feel. I can’t hold back at all. My fingers clutch her to me, pressing her even more firmly into me as I start to stroke her and myself all at once. The image of her body splayed out on me is enough to keep me going for a week, but I have to look once more at her, just to be sure I’m not killing her. I may not be the poster child for morality right now, but I’m no murderer.

I open my hand up a little to find her panting heavily and sobbing. A wave of guilt hits me…I could kick myself for looking at her! I could kick myself even more for getting myself this far without going all the way. If only I was the bastard some guys were…!

To my surprise, however, she clings to me even tighter, pushing herself against my shaft with all her might! I shudder in surprise, then without warning, I go! The milky fluid seeps down between her and my shaft, lubricating her enough so that in a moment more, SHE goes! Her little feet push against my nuts so tight, I don’t even know what to do but sit there moaning and breathing funny. Neither one of us can breath for a moment, it seems, just gasp out for air that seems too thin to breathe in fully. In a moment, the little dark head flops against my still hard cock, slipping a little onto my leg. I slide her the rest of the way and even dab a bit of my mess off her.

Again, to my surprise, she looks up with a little smile. "That…was what…I was…thinking…of…" she says, then faints dead away.

I watch the little chest rise and fall for a long time before I finally take another piece of tissue, wrap her up again (a little less securely, but snugly), and lay her back on my leg. That done, I start to move out of the parking lot at high speed. I have no idea what this little toy woman is all about, but if what she’s just said is true, I have GOT to get her little yummy mummy of an ass home to give her a few MORE things to think about!

The End

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:43 am

Thank you again for both!