Official Natalie Portman nude photo: can you crop her out of the background please?

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Official Natalie Portman nude photo: can you crop her out of the background please?

Post by pokonota » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:44 am

She could make a good SW. This is an actual photo of her, for a Dior campaign, iirc.

I wonder if any photoshop wizards can crop her out of the background and provide a version with just her on transparent background, so we can put her in hands and such.

I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Official Natalie Portman nude photo: can you crop her out of the background please?

Post by pokonota » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:27 am

Oh my gosh, this is awesome, thank you. Could you upload the psd somewhere so we can have just her without the white background (on a transparent layer I guess)? Selecting by color white and deleting that still leaves a little white outline around her, at least on gimp
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

Womenshrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Official Natalie Portman nude photo: can you crop her out of the background please?

Post by Womenshrinker » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:15 am

This is what I use it’s a game changer and easy to use

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:18 am

pokonota wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:27 am
Oh my gosh, this is awesome, thank you. Could you upload the psd somewhere so we can have just her without the white background (on a transparent layer I guess)? Selecting by color white and deleting that still leaves a little white outline around her, at least on gimp
Is this what you're looking for?

It should save as a PNG (ie, on a transparent background)

sally g, reincarnated.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:55 pm

pokonota wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:27 am
Really? Gimp is supposed to be an alternative to photoshop with similar capabilities. It's got to have better selection tools then that.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:31 am

pokonota wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:44 am
This is an actual photo of her, for a Dior campaign, iirc.
I'm just going to say it: she's so beautiful my god... please share the results after. :D

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:09 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:31 am
pokonota wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:44 am
This is an actual photo of her, for a Dior campaign, iirc.
I'm just going to say it: she's so beautiful my god... please share the results after. :D
https://www.deviantart.com/pokonota/art ... -989009039

Thanks. I put her in a giant palm. I think she makes a good SW like this, let me know any feedback. (note: the giant hand is from a Minutia image)

I'd like to put her in more hands or things. If you have female hands or things that could be holding her, please share, to put her in them too (a finger could be reaching down to poke or caress her too)

Thanks to Little Sally for providing the cropped Natalie. And let me know if I'm missing thanking anyone, sorry life is a blur these days

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 pm

pokonota wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:09 am
Thanks to Little Sally for providing the cropped Natalie. And let me know if I'm missing thanking anyone, sorry life is a blur these days
You're welcome! :D However, I think the image of Natalie you used on Deviant Art was the one provided by Womenshrinker further up the thread (I can tell my own by the outline of it).

But when life is a blur, these things can happen lol!

This is the one I did for you. (A PNG without any background to detract from it)

sally g, reincarnated.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:57 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 pm
LOL. :lol:

Your version is indeed much cleaner than the "Magic Photo" / AI one.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:30 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:57 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 pm
LOL. :lol:

Your version is indeed much cleaner than the "Magic Photo" / AI one.
Cheers foreverlurk! Probably not as fast as AI though. I think it took around 40 minutes on my old (steam driven) version of Photoshop! :lol:
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:38 pm

pokonota wrote:
I'd like to put her in more hands or things. If you have female hands or things that could be holding her, please share, to put her in them too (a finger could be reaching down to poke or caress her too)
I don't have a lot of female hand stock (preferring M/f activity usually)

But this hand kind of fits Natalie's pose. Can do you a PNG version if you want to use it?

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:32 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:38 pm

You have two female hands and a camera......how can you not have a stock of female hand stock ???? :lol:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:45 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:32 pm
Little Sally wrote:

You have two female hands and a camera......how can you not have a stock of female hand stock ???? :lol:
I didn't say I didn't have any, I just prefer doing it with manly man hands! :lol:

Just call me old fashioned lol!
sally g, reincarnated.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:04 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:45 pm

I didn't say I didn't have any, I just prefer doing it with manly man hands! :lol:

Just call me old fashioned lol!
Okay. You're old fashioned !!! I have had trouble finding good quality female hand pictures too. Except for ones with crazy fingernail polish. Lots of those out there.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:20 am

Minimizer's "The Shrunken Senator" illustration is still hard to top:
https://www.deviantart.com/the-minimize ... -576803079
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:10 am

Little Sally wrote:
pokonota wrote:

But this hand kind of fits Natalie's pose. Can do you a PNG version if you want to use it?
Yes, please, I'm not good at collages, so I could really use any psds or pngs you can provide, thank you.
And natalie looks adorable in that hand
Last edited by pokonota on Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:38 am

I have an idea but does anyone have a good stock of someone using a microscope?