Help identify/locate this story :3

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Help identify/locate this story :3

Post by Doll_size_girl » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:39 am

I read a F/f shrinking story near the beginning of 2023 but I can't remember where. Might be an amazon ebook, giantessworld story or from somewhere else.

What I remember is that a woman was in her apartment, she used a shrink machine (for her first time) and did exersize alone in her room as a tiny, I think. But she forgot she had an appointment with some woman coming over.

Appointment woman comes, roomate let the woman into the tinies room because she didn't know about her being tiny or in the room. Tiny panics and the appoinment woman eventually discovers the tiny girl. She traps her in a glass cup, and eventually destroys the shrink machine and kidnaps the tiny girl to keep. The story continues a bit after that but I don't remember the details.

Those are the key details I remember but I can't find the story anywhere. I had thought it was called something like (forgotten appointment) but I could be wrong and have had no luck searching for it. I would deeply appreciate any help to identify the story and where it is from. I have been trying to refind it all year and it finally bugged me enough to post for assistance.

Thanks for your time and do let me know if you have any clue what or where the story is. ^_^