Looking for Two (maybe 3?) Stories

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Looking for Two (maybe 3?) Stories

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:10 pm

Hey everyone I need help finding 2 stories (the latter had an elusive 2nd part).

First story is about a shrinking cheerleader. If I recall moisture loss was a factor in her rate of shrinking so she was wrapped in a towel towarsd the end as she lost her mind and wanted to get as teeny tiny as possible.

Second story was about a girl in her dorm who makes a shrinkray and a rival takes it over. Scenes of note are a girl slowly shrinking super small and lost while the bigger girl goes to answer the door and a shrinkray fight where a few people get caught in the cross fire and one of them ends up shrinking "smaller than science could ever detect" or something. This story had a part 2 that was, as I recall, not readily available even during it's hight in popularity. Starts with them keeping the antagonists from the prior part in a bowl with a book over it and a jacket mixup at a movie theater leading to a girl going missing.

Thanks for your help!

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Looking for Two (maybe 3?) Stories

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:31 am

That second story - and its sequel - kinda/sorta sounds like my oldest works: A 'Little' Fun and More Fun. You can find them here on my Google Drive. The first one is under the name Little Fun and the sequel is right below it in the folder.
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:45 am

Shrinking_Maniac wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:31 am
That second story - and its sequel - kinda/sorta sounds like my oldest works: A 'Little' Fun and More Fun. You can find them here on my Google Drive. The first one is under the name Little Fun and the sequel is right below it in the folder.

That's definitely the story I'm thinking of! Asked permission to join the drive!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:28 pm

Shrinking_Maniac wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:31 am
Oh man, I had been looking for Mountain Dew for a while now too! Thanks for sharing those with me!

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:27 pm

Glad I could help.
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.