Dunia Kecil

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Nekotermal
Visitor
Visitor

Dunia Kecil

Post by Nekotermal » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:06 pm

Hi, In 2019 someone talked about this topic here but it disappeared so I'll ask again. Can you find the film archives of 'Dunia Kecil'? I don't know whether it's a film or a soap opera it's about a boy and a girl shrink like in Help I Shrunk The Kids but an Indonesian/Malaysian version.

Thank you very much if you can find it because it is very difficult to find.

shrinklover

Re: Dunia Kecil

Post by shrinklover » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:47 pm

It's been a long time, but I really liked the whole scene from the movie, if someone finds it again and can post it here🥺

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:53 pm

Was it ever found? I know there's two parts but only thing I've ever seen is this promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-gTs7opRQ&t=14s

Nekotermal
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Nekotermal » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:24 pm

I hope someone can at least upload that part of the movie. It's very difficult to find this film even for an Indonesian like me. I tried to find the key words from this film but couldn't find any digital traces at all, in fact this film is like lost media in Indonesia.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:02 am

That might have been my thread, interesting that it's apparently vanished.
Someone had commented they actually owned the VHS and mentioned there was a handheld at some point. I have looked *everywhere* for this thing - there just doesn't seem to be any leads.

I was going to mention one thing - I didn't know if I should mention since nothing really came of it - and, in doing a quick search related to it, just found out something else:

A few years ago I was researching info on any of the cast and crew I could and found one of the co-directors' Linked-In profile....apparently he noticed and friended me. I know these things are super-iffy, but I asked him if he knew where it could possibly be found. ***I did not make the discussion about the fetish, I just said I had heard of the series and it sounded cool.*** He replied once asking what I wanted to know about it and I explained I didn't know where to find it. He never wrote back and I'm not going to bother him. \_ :? _/ These kinds of hunts can be ridiculous, but when one of the people ***who made the friggin thing*** can't help...well that's just stupid.

In doing a brief search, I came across this tidbit (though I'm not 100% since the translation is janky): seemingly the other co-director passed away last year.
https://www.sinabungjaya.com/2023/02/27 ... o-berduka/

Nekotermal
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Nekotermal » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:14 am

So that explains why fantasy shows in Indonesia don't appear anymore. It's a shame that the show can no longer be found and it looks like it will disappear completely. As far as I remember, there was a clip when the female character was kidnapped by a boy because he thought she was a doll, her older brother tried to save his younger sister by riding a toy helicopter but unfortunately the younger sister fell on a leaf. That's one of the memories I remember most and to this day I'm still trying to find the film.