sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Basic Sw Role play

Post by sally g » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:48 am

sneaky21 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:56 pm
Does that go on still? if any ladies are interested please send me a pm
I've never rp'd by instant messenger, but have had fun doing it by email (where it can develop into more of a collaborative story).

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 pm

It still happens but with some of the IM programs getting yanked by certain companies, we had to find new places to go. Google has Hangouts, there is an IRC channel that some show up on, via email or PMs here and various other sites.

So it is a matter of finding the right little one to chat with and then finding where to do the chatting.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 pm

the way I have rp in the past is similar to the way sally was speaking of. I would write a few paragraphs or lines from my perspective and she would respond in either future actions or what the little one is experiencing from her perspective.

it appears however that many people do not rp that way, and many like to use platforms like kik and discord chat. I preferably like it to stay in one place that being this boards messaging system, and not give out the name of my email hence "sneaky21" haha
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:18 pm

sneaky21 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 pm
I preferably like it to stay in one place that being this boards messaging system, and not give out the name of my email hence "sneaky21" haha
But that's "sneaky"! :lol:

I know what you mean though, and playing safe is fine.

I actually don't mind sharing my email (privately by pm), and haven't encountered any problems. :)

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Haha I have luck like Murphys law, something will go wrong somewhere so I have not tried it.. maybe I'll make a "burn account"

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 pm

sneaky21 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 pm
the way I have rp in the past is similar to the way sally was speaking of. I would write a few paragraphs or lines from my perspective and she would respond in either future actions or what the little one is experiencing from her perspective.
Yes, that's pretty much what I've experienced and enjoyed, and I always think it allows for more descriptive detail doing it that way (plus real time role playing can be too fast for my typing speed).
sneaky21 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm
Haha I have luck like Murphys law, something will go wrong somewhere so I have not tried it.. maybe I'll make a "burn account"
Gotcha. If something can possibly go wrong.. it'll happen to me! :lol:

Yes, a throw away account isn't a bad idea. Of course the benefit of email as opposed to forum messages, is that you can share images (story illustrations?). But anyway, what you need is a trusted email partner who won't share your addy (or spam you). :)

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am

Yea the problem I have encountered with that is nobody has the same desires as I do with the stories. Everyone seems to love the micro junk. Or they turn away if the story gets a little kinky..I guess I am a dieing breed of crazy haha

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:27 am

sneaky21 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am
Yea the problem I have encountered with that is nobody has the same desires as I do with the stories. Everyone seems to love the micro junk. Or they turn away if the story gets a little kinky..I guess I am a dieing breed of crazy haha
Crazy always interests me, and I'm in agreement about micro. I've never seen the point of being too small for meaningful physical interaction, but that's just me.

I guess the important thing with rp is to find some common ground before embarking, and discover more about your partner's kinks/preferences etc.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:57 am

Yea it is hard, for me in particular. My home has been in the vsw board. I waited to long to build contacts and now everyone has moved on and it is essentially a dead site.... I love shrinking women, and am not always as violent as many would think, but that is an important part of it for me.. also many like the aspect of the world knowing of knowing tiny women, and to me that is half the fun is the shrinking and unknown territory. I guess my only way to enjoy this is by writing my own stories lol

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 am

I've found that preferring "larger" sizes and wanting shrinking to be kind of a secret thing are not that uncommon, though a lot of people may shy away from violent tendencies, depending on how violent.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm

OrangeQueen wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 am
I've found that preferring "larger" sizes and wanting shrinking to be kind of a secret thing are not that uncommon, though a lot of people may shy away from violent tendencies, depending on how violent.

I am not physically violent other then spankings ;) The dialogue I use towards the little woman initially can be very "violent" No more walls of being polite, she doesn't get the same treatment she used to at her normal size until she behaves.

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:12 am

sneaky21 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm
OrangeQueen wrote:

I am not physically violent other then spankings ;) The dialogue I use towards the little woman initially can be very "violent" No more walls of being polite, she doesn't get the same treatment she used to at her normal size until she behaves.
That's not so hard a sell, then.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:48 am

OrangeQueen wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:12 am
sneaky21 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm
OrangeQueen wrote:

That's not so hard a sell, then.
Oh you would be surprised lol. it is what it is, I have pretty much given up on it now. I'll just do plain stories to amuse myself and use this place to view the art work

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:05 am

offer is still on the table...

tinysupervicki
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice