UPDATED Jan 1 - SW at Second Life - Home of Giants - (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds)

A place to conduct free style roleplaying
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

UPDATED Jan 1 - SW at Second Life - Home of Giants - (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:39 pm

Hi all, this post is about an ongoing SW interactive project on Second Life for Roleplaying on a more visual and immersive way and to avoid overposting, it will be updated on a regular basis inside this same thread, so keep visitng for new developments, pictures and soon Videos...

If Im using the wrong area of the board please let me know or move it, but please do not delet, ok ? Thank you...

SL can be used by anyone for free and my project is also free to visit and use for interactive Roleplays, unless Im busy there Playing with my living doll...

SL Signup and Avatar registration - http://www.secondlife.com

SL Viewer Download (Mac and Win) - https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/

Once inside SL, search in "Places" for - Shrinking Women Home of Giants or visit this SLURL - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/D ... 6/227/1779

My Avatar is - Loff Auer - Search in "People" and friend me if you wish... The SL 3D environments are permanent, so anyone can visit construction phase whiel Im not online...

I rented some land but built in the sky and already started building and setting some content...

People get there and interact always using their normal size, what becomes GIANT is the builds and my Deamon Avatar, but if a Giant enthusiast wants to use it for Roleplay He/She can get an giant avatar at some SL spots...

First I wanna thank MartaDom Vella, that allowed me to login with Her Avatar, to show how a normal sized woman looks when visiting the SW Home of Giants, She becomes a tiny Living Toy Doll...

When first visiting people land on the small entrance garden, already showing everything in giant proportion, grass, stones with ferns and soil...

If the person tries to fly (common on SL) it will be forbidden on this land and if She tries to walk back or to the sides, She will not be able to keep going because stone barriers prevent it on the edges... Already a feeling of - No turning back !!!

The layout, is clearly arranged to guide visitors forward, thowards the entrance of a huge house just in front of them...

The house has a countryside cottage feel, being a replica of a Tudor Village House, so is more on the rough side, to avoid too much feeling of comfort to visitors, stone and woods...

If the door is touched it will imediately open and hold some 20 seconds after colsing behind the now tiny visitor, but the entrance slope is too big to be climbed just walking, so either you jump or use some nearby laying object I will setup later, to be able to reach the entrance...

Nothing is easy when visiting and explorig a House of Giants... You wished little sexy lady, you wished...

The smart thing I managed to do is if you touch the door from the enside it will not open - you dared to enter so you are now trapped... Only I know the secret buton to open the doors...

The ground floor is still empty now but will have many interactive stuff for exploration and adventures, but only if The Giant Deamon is not at home, of course, and you get always a good look at the stairs, inviting to dare going upstairs...

Helpless visitors can climb the staris with some effort and reach the upper floor that has a tall ceiling so The Giant may have great freedom of movement and, for now there is only a central fireplace, shelves and climbing ropes...

Again is forbidden to fly and jumping wont get you anywhere special, just a bit off the ground, so the only way is to use some already available ropes that have a ball that can be touched for climbing and reaching high spots - Fireplace high ledges - Shelves tops - High window ledges...

Those wide shelves on the background will have cages, bondage crosses and hangings, and many interesting gadgets with menus and animations, I dont want to reveal by now...

And here are some images of what you are up against, helplessly... But you may be lucky and visit when the Giant is not home, one never knows...

The biggest challenge is to look inside my huge inventory and combine balls with poses and menus that allow interactions between a tiny Living Doll and the Giant Deamon and the most difficult will be a way for the Giant to pick Her up from the floor or capture Her quickly and elevetae her close to His face... Anything is possible in SL if we take time and creativity, but is the only thing Im totally in zero clues how to achieve, but I will achieve it...

Hand handling interactions are not difficult, just have to combine the right balls and menus to tweak their positions and orientation for the animations to be realistic... There will always be a ball to touch and use only for the Tinies and a ball only for the Deamon... Many hours of work there and MartaDom is not submissive, so I will have to constantly test stuff by myself, quickly changing my Avatar from Giant Deamon to normal size...

Well, that is all for now folks, I will soon update, have to find some easy video and voice screen capture programs for Mac... Suggestions appreciated.. Dont want to edit, just capture and show...

Cheers...
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: SW at Second Life - Home of Giants (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds)

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:29 pm

UPDATE

Playing with a shruken Lady has several phases, so when the Giant is Home and gets to have her, there will be certain features she will have to endure...

First is displaying the tiny beauty at a height where the Giant´s face can get really close and appreciate every detail, even being able to smell her delicate perfume and check and all her clothings details with no hurries, maybe even ordering her to take just one piece of clothing to reveal something else of underware, to just quicly make her dress it up again...

The first display is just a static hang, for the first vieweing pleasure of the Giant... But it allows some animations from His part, like first touches from the Giant fingers on a frontal way, just to feel how curvy and delicate she is under her clothes......

The second display is more interesting because, although it still has only static poses, it can be controled by the Giant into several poses, so she not only reveals her sexy tiny curves from several angles as she really starts to realise who is in control... Now the Giant can touch her in different spots, thanks to the displays diversity...

Now it gets better, really better... The third display stand allows the Giant, not only to control different poses, as those poses are beautifully animated, mostly around squirming and shivering in many ways, as if trying to release in despair, being ideal to combine an animation where the Giant touches her on more teasing ways, from tickling to poking or fondling a bit...

There is finally a Chandeller display that can be kept dark and cold or bright and warm, according to what she deserves... Is used for static medium or long time display gadget, either for the beginning when the giant has not decided yet how to start playing her or for pauses when He is doing a brake or setting up some of the next plays - It is a resignation waiting bondage stand...

Soon I will be revealing other kind of playstyles, way beyound just looking or teasing, it is a matter of putting her up on the table and shelves or ordering her to climb into those...

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: UPDATED Dec 11 - SW at Second Life - Home of Giants - (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:05 pm

UPDATE

Now we are getting closer to the action

The shelves and table, hummm, a whole Universe of Bondage, Domination, Touching, Groping, Exhibitionism, Interrogation and even Torture...

If the Doll manages to climb into the Fireplace ledges or when she is already grabbed by the massive warm tense grip of the Demons hands, being taken to the shelves and table, she has a whole array of gadgets and sumbmission adventures...

On the right side we have the cages area, where she becomes clearly a prisioner, resigned to wait or display...

These 2 nets have only this static pose, working as simple waiting prisions, while she is not in use... There are 2 because sometimes there can be 2 little visitors and one stays to watch what happens to the other and soon to herself...

The smaller cage i also for containment, and has only static poses, but with different facial expressions and the poses can be changed by the Giant Master, according to RP goals...

The most interesting confinment gadget is this Dance Cage... The Giant can choose a wide variety of elaborate dancing animations and make her change styles and attitudes while dancing... But even more interesting is that the Dance Cage allows the master to tipo the doll, is and only if she deserves it, so she can have some SL coins to buy new clothes in the SL Market...

The Shower, the Bondage Rack and the Bamboo Post will be explained later...

Before, during or after playing, if the Giant Master feels there is no need for a shower but at least the need for some intimate washing, this will do the job... Several sensualy animated poses than can be chosen, including a self-pleasuring one...

These 3 next gadgets are too complex to be quickly explained, here is where SL shows how original and immersive 3D animated RP can be... They will be explained in detail on the next update and hopefully already in videos... Masturbation Stool, Interrogation Chair and Stretch Board (my own creation this last one)...

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: UPDATED Dec 11 - SW at Second Life - Home of Giants - (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:43 am

Dear Hand-Holder,

This looks to me like it would be a very intriguing place to spend some time. I would love to find a land where I am already tiny when I enter it, and then be found by a giant who would put me through all sorts of M/f experiences. The only thing I find disappointing is that the giant you is a terrible monster giant. It would be more fun for me if the giant was the real you as a giant.

I also think it would be fun to enter a world where I am actually shrunk down to doll size and everything else around me is giant-sized, even though it is "normal".

It looks like you have put a lot of work into creating this giant world. It would be exciting to live and play in it for a time.

Kara :kiss:

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Dear sexy Kara, SL allows both options...

I found it more easy for other Avatars to enjoy the place because they can keep their hard customized and dressed up Avatars as they already have and like to show, so all the hassle comes from my side... Otherwise they would have to get a tiny human on purpose and be very limited in customization...

But actually I found some perfectly proportional human tiny Avatars you can get, not expensive with Dress/Naked option on the same purchase, and they are very realistic in movement and forms, even high heels, so than you can visit any regular land as the beautifull little sexy doll you surelly are and have the whole SL giant for you... I have some and may do a post about them on another thread...

But regarding Giant Human Avatars, I just dont have one because so far all I found were too clumsy and not realistic in body details and movement... But hey, each month that passes by SL has new stores with new creative stuff, so sooner or later they will show up...

Take care and stay sexy as hell, and small...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: UPDATED Jan 1 - SW at Second Life - Home of Giants - (Roleplay - 3D Avatars - Giant Demon - Nudity - Virtual Worlds)

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:56 pm

UPDATE

Finally we met at Home of Giants

It was a short meet just for a few tests and scale illustration

This particular giant is not the biggest one but the body is very perfect, including all their realistic parts (also bought the Female Version) and it moves really smooth and not clumsy

Things will soon develop fast but I still want to find a bigger giant

The first floor has now a one way glass, and an simple apartment with an interactive permanent adult bed and a very clever modular furniture edition where a remote on the wall allows to transform the room into 3 different sets - Living Room, Office or Bathroom, here we can see the living rom and all 3 modules generate extra menus for adult animations on some furnitures

Now I see them but they don´t know Im there, when she uses the menus to run it´s daily stuff !!!

And in case I feel like she is leaving me too horny, I just walk in and play her on my own !!!

And she also tested in my presence how it feels to be stuck at my mercy, but this time just for scale show...