Supers vs the evil Pocketeers

The board for RPGs with actual rule systems
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Supers vs the evil Pocketeers

Post by Elana » Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 pm

The submarine brought the Pocketeers back to the surface, who then grabbed the shrink ray components and started to fly towards their destination.

As sixth sense approached the warehouse he suddenly heard some noise.
Looking at the direction he saw four persons with jet packs flying towards him..seemingly holding a big crate of some sort

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Oxnard stayed information. He remebered that their weapons were linked by a genetic lock; all but the kne he took of his captive and hacked. He could sabotage the main guns on the ship if her remotely hacks them but that would take more hours then just the regular firearms of these Pocketeers alone. Stil ot was worth a shot.

He stayed in formation as the made it to the warehouse
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:09 am

As the Sixth Sense saw the flying individuals, he made sure to hide behind a nearby crate. He couldn't tell who they were, but he had a feeling they weren't exactly friendly.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Thu May 23, 2019 4:06 pm

The Pocketeers landend in front of the warehouse and quickly went to work.

What's up Bruce, are you just going to stand there or are you going to help?

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Oxnard followed up with the other pocketeers but locked on coordinates fot his suit. In the mean time he decided to find the airships and do some "tweeking."

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:46 am

The Sixth Sense peeked around the crate and noticed the strange-looking people were doing... something. He couldn't tell what. So, doing his best to remain quiet, he slowly walked towards them, in hopes of getting a better idea of what's happening.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Fri May 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Seeing as "Bruce" was not going to help the other Pocketeers dealt with the locks and opened the warehouse.

Once they got in they started to attach the weapons to the still deflated blimps

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Oxnard attached the first few weapons but he also attached a micro hacking device. This was a device that would hack into the mainframe of this weapon. The catch was it needed a warm up period and only worked one device if attached; meaning he needed to attach more to the rest. He set out to assemble their weapons for their airships but also added his hacking devices

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:26 am

The Sixth Sense noticed the blimps and their weapons, but was unsure of the capabilities. As a result, he went back to his impromptu hiding place, trying to decide what his next coarse of action should be. He kinda wished he had someone with him, though, and began to consider summoning a spirit, but chose to wait and see.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am

Okay, SWS33K3R776, you can at any point decide that your aromr arrives.

chocolatejr9 for summoning you have the choice of it being mind+power or charm+power (I guess the later one fits..as you would go and just kindly ask the spirits to manifest :D )

The Pocketeers meanwhile keep working, surprisingly professional and should be able to finish equipping a blimp every 15 minutes

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:17 am

After adding one more hacking device, Oxnard feels it's time to end the charade. He is suit crashes through the roof. He creates a crater it's point of impact ans stands tall. In the confusion, Oxnard runs behind the suit and gets in from the back opening. He keeps the Pocketeer uniform in as he enters; mostly because it seems to fit getting in.

"Hope you don't mind me dropping in!" He said with an evil laugh, "that's right run coward'" he calls out only for the other Pocketeers to think this Bruce guy ran like a pissant

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Scatter

And the Pocketeers flee in three different directions.

Seemingly they really don't want to fight.

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Oxnard was surprised; but more disappointed. He'd assumed they'd want a piece of him. He decided to get to work and began destroying as many airships as possible. He only targeted then ones he hadn't equipted his hacking devices to. His goal was to sabotage the rest lf the fleet but have to their weapons; maybe even use their weapons to target officials he had on his hit list and let these Pocketeers and their so called "master" take the fall for all this.

And the best was that only the Pocketeers were armed woth this tech so no one could trace it back to Oxnard or his companies; another golden ticket for him. Oh yes he was a genius and no one was around to stop his evil plans

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 am

As chaos suddenly erupted from seemingly out of nowhere, the Sixth Sense noticed an armored individual flying around and destroying the blimps. Nervously, he crept out from his hiding place and began to approach the man with a supposed dislike for blimps.

Quick question. What would I need to roll on the dice in order to use my powers? I just want to make sure before I do something stupid.

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:37 am

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 am
As chaos suddenly erupted from seemingly out of nowhere, the Sixth Sense noticed an armored individual flying around and destroying the blimps. Nervously, he crept out from his hiding place and began to approach the man with a supposed dislike for blimps.

Quick question. What would I need to roll on the dice in order to use my powers? I just want to make sure before I do something stupid.
(In structured links use the Dice area to pracrice) also there's a mention of dixe buttons)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:40 am

SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:37 am
chocolatejr9 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 am

(Don't know you're power outcome for the dice though. Everyone's is usually different)

(In structured links use the Dice area to pracrice) also there's a mention of dixe buttons)

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sun May 26, 2019 4:12 am

For summoning you would roll 2d6 p charm and power or in other words
2d6+9
Just use the handy dice button and put the code between the tags
For a rather weak spirit a single success is enough (which you reach with a total of 12..and that luckily only requires you to roll a 3 or better)
If you roll better you can get stronger spirits..or plain more of them(depending on what fits the area)

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Tue May 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Sooo...
As you two are now close enough that you both are aware of the other..is anyone doing anything?

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:41 pm

(Well I was having my charater sabotage the airships that weren't armed with the hacked shrink guns then escape his suit and "fight it" making it seem like "Bruce" had some how gained the upper hand against this armored paycho to keep the illusion that no one can over take the Pocketeers; it was all part of a retro elaborate plan that would benefit my villain in more ways then one)

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:47 am

SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:41 pm
(Well I was having my charater sabotage the airships that weren't armed with the hacked shrink guns then escape his suit and "fight it" making it seem like "Bruce" had some how gained the upper hand against this armored paycho to keep the illusion that no one can over take the Pocketeers; it was all part of a retro elaborate plan that would benefit my villain in more ways then one)
(Oh, sorry. I kinda forgot about that. If this causes any continuity errors, feel free to blame me.)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 am

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:47 am
SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:41 pm
(Oh, sorry. I kinda forgot about that. If this causes any continuity errors, feel free to blame me.)
(No no, it's ok; I can work around script changes. That's usually the exciting part of an RP.)

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed May 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Okay we have now firmly established what you have done so far :P

But the last thing that happened was that Sixth Sense had approached the Titanium Tormentor.

I would assume that is the part where someone should say something (or blast someone)

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Oxnard was about to get out of his suit when he noticed someone else out of the smolder of smoke. This person didn't look like a Pocketeer; not even dressed or armed like one.

"Who the Hell are you!?" He armed up his Ion Blasters mounted on his wrists. "Talk or I'll blast you!"

If there was one thing this mechanical megalomaniac hated it was an unaccounted variable.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 am

The Sixth Sense quickly jumped back in surprise, arms raised in defense. "N-Now hold on!" he stammered, "I-I'm just trying to f-f-figure out what's g-going on!" He had a bad feeling he made a big mistake...

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:19 am

"A witness eh?" He said before blasting the airship he missed a few yards back, "You picked the wrong day to get involved kid. Tell you what, you go off and run and I might considering not incinerating you to a pile of ash and matter."

Oxnard was tempted to fry this guy but wasn't sure if he had time. If he did catch him climbing into his suit disguised as a Pocketeer then he would have no choice but to make this interloper extra crispy. He needed to think fast before the police got here.