interested in a consensual rp

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
jackhall
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

interested in a consensual rp

Post by jackhall » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi everyone, as the title already says, I'm searching for an sw willing to shrink in a consensual rp but without the obligations for a long-term scenario.

I tend to prefer the size range between 4 feet and half a foot but it isn't a must, also except for cruelty, unwillingless, incest and underage and/or furry characters, I'm open to pretty much any scenario and fetish as long as the shrinking remain the centre of the action.
There are probably fetishes I still don't know or I forgot to consider, but for that you have only to ask, even if I won't like it I surely won't judge you.

As a last note, as said I'm not necessarily interested in a long-term rp partner, so I'm willing to try more than one short rp to try different scenarios and characters.
and that's all, if you're interested send me a private message.

Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: interested in a consensual rp

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:06 am

I'm interested in a non-consensual rp. I want it where someone is forced to sit at their computer and roleplay a SW scenario that they totally don't want while the shrinkees have all the fun.