Looking to be someone's little doll!

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
Miniscule
Visitor
Visitor

Looking to be someone's little doll!

Post by Miniscule » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:01 pm

Hi there! I've lurked around here for a long time & I've made a few friends but I'm looking to play with more people now.

Heres a basic list of my likes
- Non-consensual, being shrunk against my will & abducted into a new life of living out my capturers sexual fantasies.
- Being talked down too
- Being humiliated
- Handplay (I LOVE giant hands molesting me)
- Entrapment (Cages, jars, dollhouse etc.)
- Stockholm Syndrome (Being forced to love someone until I really do love them has always been a fantasy of mine)
- Older or middle aged men

Its not on my list of loves, but I'm open to crush, vore & more taboo stuff. My limits are almost non-existent! I adore hearing about others sexual fantasies while I talk about my own!

If you think that we'll mesh, feel free to message me! I'm looking forward to chatting with more people.

M x

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Looking to be someone's little doll!

Post by TheReducer » Sun May 02, 2021 11:09 pm

If you're still interested, dm me.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Miniscule
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Miniscule » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Ive been away for a few months, the last half of my year was simply too overwhelming to dedicate time here but I'm back now which means a bump is a must! ^^

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Miniscule wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:20 pm
Ive been away for a few months, the last half of my year was simply too overwhelming to dedicate time here but I'm back now which means a bump is a must! ^^
Check your PMs! I mostly lurk this forum, bit I've been active on GC and The Process for ages. Check out deviantart for stories that might give you and idea of my interests!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Would you fancy to be captured and be slowly and teasingly, but with no mercy, played by the Giant in These stories ???

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3146

If some, be a good obedient mini and let me know a bit more about you, how you look, what you wear and where you leave (you can describe those without revealing your real self, of course), so I can create a powerful story with the first mini that this giant discovers, who really enjoys being payed as a mini, cause so far he is snatching very innocent minis, unwillingly...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica