SW Survey

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

SW Survey

Post by TheReducer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 am

This is an abbreviated version of the survey we had on the old forum. Mostly the questions for the one who loves to be shrunk. If anyone has the complete one, please post it here.

Please state your gender:

Do you enjoy shrinking others?

Do you like to be shrunk?

Do you like to grow giant?

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes?

----------------------------------------
'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to?
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy?

What is your preferred shrinker's gender?

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you?

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be?

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker?

Desired personality traits?

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet?

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW?

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation?

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)?

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women?

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking?

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies?

-------------------------------------------------
If exclusively non-sexual, please skip this section

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive?

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios?

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?

Do you like the shrinker to be violent?

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?:

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker?

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)?
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Tags:

Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: SW Survey

Post by Princess Duni » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 am

Please state your gender: Female

Do you enjoy shrinking others? A bit, but I prefer to be shrunk myself

Do you like to be shrunk? Yes

Do you like to grow giant? Occasionally

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Yes, but I'd rather keep that in PMs

--------------
'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? Either to the size of a mouse or the size of a doll.
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? About the size of a bug is the smallest I like to go, I'm fine with being microscopic but it gets boring after awhile.

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? I prefer females but I'm just as fine with a male

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? Pretty much anyone is fine.

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? Between the ages of 18 and 40, though I don't mind a younger age, along with a slightly
older age.

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? If male, really cute looking boy with long hair and I'm pretty much fine with any female.

Desired personality traits? I usually like the very gentle types along with a little playfulness.

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Yes, more so as a pet than a toy.

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? Either in a doll house or a mouse cage

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? Either doll clothes or nothing at all

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? I think it's more fun when other people control my size

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? I really like have a gentle care giver with a little dominance over me.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? Oh yes! I love having company

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? Nah, I'd probably still be my shy self.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Mostly sexual ~

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive? I'd prefer them to be gentle

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? I think both. Kind of hard to decide for me ^^ ;

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)? Probably submissive.

Do you like the shrinker to be violent? A little bit, but nothing where it hurts me really bad

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Yes >/////<

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker? I would ~

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)? Yes

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)? Yep!

Spider9137
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Spider9137 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 am

Princess Duni: "Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? I think both. Kind of hard to decide for me ^^ "

Blast of shrinking ray ... "Ooopsie! Sorry about that, sweetie! Didn't realize the shrinking ray was primed." (chuckles)

SW with arms crossed, tapping tiny foot. "uh huh ... riiiight ..."

Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Princess Duni » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:56 am

Hehe - u -

XD

SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by SailorDolly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:33 am

Female

Yes

Yes

I am ok with it but not super giant--I like to play with people like dollies but not to go skyscraper-stomping.

A bit of AR (no diapers) and TG

'shrinkee' section

Generally anywhere from halfsize to dollsize

Upper: The little people are thumb size to me
Lower: I am thumb size to the big people

I can go with either male or female

Hmm any of my friends or lover ^_^

Anywhere from 18 to middle age.

Somebody who was not so tall before but who is getting off on towering over me now.

Someone who is dominant but not cruel. Perhaps a little jealous of me (said jealousy being one motive for shrinking me).

Yes

Close to my big person. Failing that, a dolly bed.

I like being made to wear cute dolly clothes.

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?
Both scenarios can be fun.

Gentle but a little dominant (e.g. controlling because they think it's what is best for me)

Yes

A bit. I would be more adventurous but at the same time a bit submissive to my big person.

Both

Gentle but assertive.

Consensual usually, but non-consensual is ok as long as it doesn't get too cruel.

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?
Defiant to start with, then shifting to submissive once I realize that defiance won't work.

Definitely not

Yes, but he has to clean me up afterward.

Yes

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?
Yes but not anal please

Yes

dollsizedwoman
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by dollsizedwoman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Do you enjoy shrinking others? No

Do you like to be shrunk? Yes

Do you like to grow giant? No

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Hand fetish, objectification fetish

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? 11.5" is my preferred size
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? I will go as small as eight inches, no larger than a foot

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? I prefer women, but will roleplay with anybody of any gender

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? I usually prefer to be shrunk solo, but I occasionally don't mind being shrunk alongside a friend

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? At least 18

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? None, though, as mentioned before, I do have a bit of a hand fetish

Desired personality traits? Domineering. Looking for someone who will treat me as a toy, and not care about what I (or my character) thinks or wants. Essentially, summed up my the phrase "Why would I ask her what she thought? She's just a doll"

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Yes. I prefer to be kept as a toy and treated as such. I also enjoy being treated as a sort of pet

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? In a dollhouse, shoebox, placed on a shelf with other belongings, etc.

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? I enjoy wearing (and being forced into) dresses, skirts, sweaters, shorts, pants, etc. Basically, I don't roleplay nude. I also have an aversion towards being forced into "sexy wear" such as bikinis and the like, unless necessary.

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? Someone else, preferably a third force that is unknown to both me and my captor.

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? Domineering, though they don't hesitate to give me my basic needs.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? I would not mind living with another woman of my size.

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? I would probably become a bit more anxious at first, being handled and dressed up and such, and eventually be worn down into a reluctant obedience

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Non-sexual. I don't enjoy roleplaying this in a sexual manner.
I am a doll sized woman. I come with 25 accessories and have kung fu grip. Keep out of reach of children.

SweetE42
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by SweetE42 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Female

It's fairly new to me, but I don't mind it. I don't mind RP sizes going back and forth; but I usually prefer to be small.

Yes. And I have done many sizes from microscopic to 3 feet tall.

I will do it for RP sake, but I rather be small.

I have tons. If you really want to know what they are PM me (I'm a bit shy to share them all openly; but I have many. Basically most except water sports and scat)

'shrinkee' section

I have done all kind, but I kind of like being smaller, but big enough to where I can still interact some with my giant.

I have been microscopic sizes to like 3-4 feet in size. Just depends on where the RP takes us I guess.

Male, but I have played with giantess as well

I don't know lol. It's usually just me shrinking in RPs

18+ (No minors please)

I don't have a preference. I have played with gentle giants, I have played with mean giants. Just depends. I have played with mean giants who turn sweet later on and vice versa.

IRL-I'd like for them to be nice to me; since I am so laid back and nice. But personality traits differ depending on the RP. I have played with all types so you know.

Yes; I prefer that actually

I have been kept in cages, made make shift beds out of shoe boxes, on my giant's chest or even in a doll house (I have played many things lol-I am pretty up there in age-so I have RP'd for many, many years :p )

If I'm around 3-4 feet, my giant's shirt (cause I find it cute); otherwise either clothes provided from the giant or none *shrugs*

I have done it both ways, but I get more suspense and enjoyment out of not having control.

Both. I have played with both. Though right now, I am leaning towards a more domineering master

I could deal with it I guess (I haven't had played as such before)

I think any rational, normal human would be freaked at first lol. But then acceptance would have to come sooner or later, especially if I had no control over the shrinking.

I mean, I can do non-sexual, that's fine. I can do sexual, and tend to lean a bit towards that. But I love RPs that can do both. Doesn't have to be sexual all the time. I like plotting long RPs out and having long term RPs.

He can be both; I am leaning towards more aggressive right now, but I like if an aggressive master can be gentle too, at times.

I can do both. I prefer planning out details prior to RPing, cause there are a few things that I won't do or even mention in RP and are mood killers for me. (For instance, make sure it's cool before killing my character; and be careful mentioning or suggesting suicide or suicidal themes-I did lose my father to suicide and it's...yeah...touchy)

I would definitely be trying to fight them at first. If I'm shrunk, not much I can do, but I definitely would be a bit defiant at first, then probably forced to submit later.

Like I said, I don't mind. Especially if it fits a certain character/creature etc.

That's fine

That's also fine

I have played them before. I'd be okay, so long as we discussed it before hand

That's okay with me as well too.

2inchlich
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by 2inchlich » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:46 pm

I love stuff like this!!

Do you enjoy shrinking others?: Absolutely

Do you like to be shrunk?: Only with my partner or close friends <3

Do you like to grow giant?: In the right situation, sure!

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes?: fearplay, painplay, bloodplay, all in controlled settings with someone I trust irl obviously. But in a pure fantasy context I guess macro is the only real kink I have.

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to?: Around 6 inches
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy?: 1 foot down to 1 inch

What is your preferred shrinker's gender?: Male, but it isn't a strong preference

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you?: I really like scenarios where all women are shrunk and men retain their size actually

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be?: at least 20, but up to 55

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker?: If male, I like dark hair and good bone structure. Maybe a little pudge. Oh, I'm just describing my partner I guess lmao. If female I don't really care. ^^

Desired personality traits?: Tease-y, smug, playful, maybe a little bit of an asshole, cruel in a consensual context.

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet?: Y e s

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW?: Snuggled up in bed beside my giant

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation?: It depends I guess. I like being nude in comfortable settings, but obviously I would want to be fully clothed in less comfortable ones?

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?: Either is fine.

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)?: I like domineering masters that are gentle when I'm a good girl, pls and thanks

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women?: I would rather it just be me, I hate living with other people at a normal size lmao I'd loathe it if I was tiny

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking?: I'd probably be about the same. Maybe a little more submissive, but I'm already a submissive person irl.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies?: Both are fine, I guess, but I have a strong preference for non-sexual. But I mean, I have a very dominant bf who likes to tease me and tell me I'm small, so like.... it gets kinky for me sometimes...

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive?: Both are fantastic honestly. If I'm in a fearplay mood, I'd love to have a more aggressive shrinker.

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios?: I prefer consensual or dubcon/consensual non-consent.

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?: Totally submissive/frightened.

Do you like the shrinker to be violent?: Sometimes. I would prefer the threat of violence over the actual act of it.

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Only if it's my partner, but then yeah definitely I love his cum.

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker?: See above

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?: Absolutely not ;w;

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)?: Definitely!!! Especially oral. Oral sex performed by the dominant party in a sexual situation is just <3 <3 <3

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm

It is always fun to see what the tiny ladies here love to happen when they're their favorite size.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1