SW Survey

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

SW Survey

Post by TheReducer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 am

This is an abbreviated version of the survey we had on the old forum. Mostly the questions for the one who loves to be shrunk. If anyone has the complete one, please post it here.

Please state your gender:

Do you enjoy shrinking others?

Do you like to be shrunk?

Do you like to grow giant?

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes?

----------------------------------------
'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to?
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy?

What is your preferred shrinker's gender?

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you?

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be?

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker?

Desired personality traits?

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet?

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW?

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation?

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)?

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women?

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking?

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies?

-------------------------------------------------
If exclusively non-sexual, please skip this section

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive?

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios?

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?

Do you like the shrinker to be violent?

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?:

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker?

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)?
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Tags:

Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: SW Survey

Post by Princess Duni » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 am

Please state your gender: Female

Do you enjoy shrinking others? A bit, but I prefer to be shrunk myself

Do you like to be shrunk? Yes

Do you like to grow giant? Occasionally

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Yes, but I'd rather keep that in PMs

--------------
'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? Either to the size of a mouse or the size of a doll.
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? About the size of a bug is the smallest I like to go, I'm fine with being microscopic but it gets boring after awhile.

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? I prefer females but I'm just as fine with a male

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? Pretty much anyone is fine.

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? Between the ages of 18 and 40, though I don't mind a younger age, along with a slightly
older age.

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? If male, really cute looking boy with long hair and I'm pretty much fine with any female.

Desired personality traits? I usually like the very gentle types along with a little playfulness.

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Yes, more so as a pet than a toy.

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? Either in a doll house or a mouse cage

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? Either doll clothes or nothing at all

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? I think it's more fun when other people control my size

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? I really like have a gentle care giver with a little dominance over me.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? Oh yes! I love having company

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? Nah, I'd probably still be my shy self.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Mostly sexual ~

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive? I'd prefer them to be gentle

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? I think both. Kind of hard to decide for me ^^ ;

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)? Probably submissive.

Do you like the shrinker to be violent? A little bit, but nothing where it hurts me really bad

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Yes >/////<

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker? I would ~

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)? Yes

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)? Yep!

Spider9137
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Spider9137 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 am

Princess Duni: "Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? I think both. Kind of hard to decide for me ^^ "

Blast of shrinking ray ... "Ooopsie! Sorry about that, sweetie! Didn't realize the shrinking ray was primed." (chuckles)

SW with arms crossed, tapping tiny foot. "uh huh ... riiiight ..."

Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Princess Duni » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:56 am

Hehe - u -

XD

SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by SailorDolly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:33 am

Female

Yes

Yes

I am ok with it but not super giant--I like to play with people like dollies but not to go skyscraper-stomping.

A bit of AR (no diapers) and TG

'shrinkee' section

Generally anywhere from halfsize to dollsize

Upper: The little people are thumb size to me
Lower: I am thumb size to the big people

I can go with either male or female

Hmm any of my friends or lover ^_^

Anywhere from 18 to middle age.

Somebody who was not so tall before but who is getting off on towering over me now.

Someone who is dominant but not cruel. Perhaps a little jealous of me (said jealousy being one motive for shrinking me).

Yes

Close to my big person. Failing that, a dolly bed.

I like being made to wear cute dolly clothes.

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?
Both scenarios can be fun.

Gentle but a little dominant (e.g. controlling because they think it's what is best for me)

Yes

A bit. I would be more adventurous but at the same time a bit submissive to my big person.

Both

Gentle but assertive.

Consensual usually, but non-consensual is ok as long as it doesn't get too cruel.

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?
Defiant to start with, then shifting to submissive once I realize that defiance won't work.

Definitely not

Yes, but he has to clean me up afterward.

Yes

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?
Yes but not anal please

Yes

dollsizedwoman
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by dollsizedwoman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Do you enjoy shrinking others? No

Do you like to grow giant? No

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Hand fetish, objectification fetish

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? 11.5" is my preferred size
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? I will go as small as eight inches, no larger than a foot

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? I prefer women, but will roleplay with anybody of any gender

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? I usually prefer to be shrunk solo, but I occasionally don't mind being shrunk alongside a friend

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? At least 18

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? None, though, as mentioned before, I do have a bit of a hand fetish

Desired personality traits? Domineering. Looking for someone who will treat me as a toy, and not care about what I (or my character) thinks or wants. Essentially, summed up my the phrase "Why would I ask her what she thought? She's just a doll"

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Yes. I prefer to be kept as a toy and treated as such. I also enjoy being treated as a sort of pet

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? In a dollhouse, shoebox, placed on a shelf with other belongings, etc.

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? I enjoy wearing (and being forced into) dresses, skirts, sweaters, shorts, pants, etc. Basically, I don't roleplay nude. I also have an aversion towards being forced into "sexy wear" such as bikinis and the like, unless necessary.

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? Someone else, preferably a third force that is unknown to both me and my captor.

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? Domineering, though they don't hesitate to give me my basic needs.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? I would not mind living with another woman of my size.

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? I would probably become a bit more anxious at first, being handled and dressed up and such, and eventually be worn down into a reluctant obedience

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Non-sexual. I don't enjoy roleplaying this in a sexual manner.
I am a doll sized woman. I come with 25 accessories and have kung fu grip. Keep out of reach of children.

SweetE42
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by SweetE42 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Female

It's fairly new to me, but I don't mind it. I don't mind RP sizes going back and forth; but I usually prefer to be small.

Yes. And I have done many sizes from microscopic to 3 feet tall.

I will do it for RP sake, but I rather be small.

I have tons. If you really want to know what they are PM me (I'm a bit shy to share them all openly; but I have many. Basically most except water sports and scat)

'shrinkee' section

I have done all kind, but I kind of like being smaller, but big enough to where I can still interact some with my giant.

I have been microscopic sizes to like 3-4 feet in size. Just depends on where the RP takes us I guess.

Male, but I have played with giantess as well

I don't know lol. It's usually just me shrinking in RPs

18+ (No minors please)

I don't have a preference. I have played with gentle giants, I have played with mean giants. Just depends. I have played with mean giants who turn sweet later on and vice versa.

IRL-I'd like for them to be nice to me; since I am so laid back and nice. But personality traits differ depending on the RP. I have played with all types so you know.

Yes; I prefer that actually

I have been kept in cages, made make shift beds out of shoe boxes, on my giant's chest or even in a doll house (I have played many things lol-I am pretty up there in age-so I have RP'd for many, many years :p )

If I'm around 3-4 feet, my giant's shirt (cause I find it cute); otherwise either clothes provided from the giant or none *shrugs*

I have done it both ways, but I get more suspense and enjoyment out of not having control.

Both. I have played with both. Though right now, I am leaning towards a more domineering master

I could deal with it I guess (I haven't had played as such before)

I think any rational, normal human would be freaked at first lol. But then acceptance would have to come sooner or later, especially if I had no control over the shrinking.

I mean, I can do non-sexual, that's fine. I can do sexual, and tend to lean a bit towards that. But I love RPs that can do both. Doesn't have to be sexual all the time. I like plotting long RPs out and having long term RPs.

He can be both; I am leaning towards more aggressive right now, but I like if an aggressive master can be gentle too, at times.

I can do both. I prefer planning out details prior to RPing, cause there are a few things that I won't do or even mention in RP and are mood killers for me. (For instance, make sure it's cool before killing my character; and be careful mentioning or suggesting suicide or suicidal themes-I did lose my father to suicide and it's...yeah...touchy)

I would definitely be trying to fight them at first. If I'm shrunk, not much I can do, but I definitely would be a bit defiant at first, then probably forced to submit later.

Like I said, I don't mind. Especially if it fits a certain character/creature etc.

That's fine

That's also fine

I have played them before. I'd be okay, so long as we discussed it before hand

That's okay with me as well too.

2inchlich
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by 2inchlich » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:46 pm

I love stuff like this!!

Do you enjoy shrinking others?: Absolutely

Do you like to be shrunk?: Only with my partner or close friends <3

Do you like to grow giant?: In the right situation, sure!

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes?: fearplay, painplay, bloodplay, all in controlled settings with someone I trust irl obviously. But in a pure fantasy context I guess macro is the only real kink I have.

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to?: Around 6 inches
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy?: 1 foot down to 1 inch

What is your preferred shrinker's gender?: Male, but it isn't a strong preference

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you?: I really like scenarios where all women are shrunk and men retain their size actually

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be?: at least 20, but up to 55

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker?: If male, I like dark hair and good bone structure. Maybe a little pudge. Oh, I'm just describing my partner I guess lmao. If female I don't really care. ^^

Desired personality traits?: Tease-y, smug, playful, maybe a little bit of an asshole, cruel in a consensual context.

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet?: Y e s

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW?: Snuggled up in bed beside my giant

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation?: It depends I guess. I like being nude in comfortable settings, but obviously I would want to be fully clothed in less comfortable ones?

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else?: Either is fine.

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)?: I like domineering masters that are gentle when I'm a good girl, pls and thanks

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women?: I would rather it just be me, I hate living with other people at a normal size lmao I'd loathe it if I was tiny

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking?: I'd probably be about the same. Maybe a little more submissive, but I'm already a submissive person irl.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies?: Both are fine, I guess, but I have a strong preference for non-sexual. But I mean, I have a very dominant bf who likes to tease me and tell me I'm small, so like.... it gets kinky for me sometimes...

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive?: Both are fantastic honestly. If I'm in a fearplay mood, I'd love to have a more aggressive shrinker.

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios?: I prefer consensual or dubcon/consensual non-consent.

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)?: Totally submissive/frightened.

Do you like the shrinker to be violent?: Sometimes. I would prefer the threat of violence over the actual act of it.

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Only if it's my partner, but then yeah definitely I love his cum.

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker?: See above

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)?: Absolutely not ;w;

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)?: Definitely!!! Especially oral. Oral sex performed by the dominant party in a sexual situation is just <3 <3 <3

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm

It is always fun to see what the tiny ladies here love to happen when they're their favorite size.

MiMillie
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by MiMillie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Do you enjoy shrinking others? Sometimes

Do you like to be shrunk? I love that

Do you like to grow giant? nope

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Torture

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? 1 or 2 cm tall

What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? Not under a cm and mabye 5-10 cm

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? Male

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? No one shrunk with me… I want to be his only slave

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? Between 18 and 30

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? Well pretty and at his normal size

Desired personality traits? Dominant and humiliating… Cruel and playful too

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? I love that

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? In whatever my master decided

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? Mostly naked but some fun with his clothes too

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? I don’t want to control anything

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? An extremely dominant master

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? Nope

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? Yeah I’ll be extremely submissive

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Both but I prefer sexual fantasies

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive? aggressive

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? Both are fun

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive,other)? submissive

Do you like the shrinker to be violent? Ho yes

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Yes

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker? Sure

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)? Mouth(even if he want to swallow me and digest me), and other but tells to me before

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)? Yes

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:24 pm

My Dear Reducer,

Thank you SO much for posting this survey over here at SWB. I still have the original questions and my answers from "The SW Realm", so I am posting it below: (as usual, I don't find these posts until long after I have become a member, but better late than never)

Kara :

Please state your gender: Female (and in my humble opinion, only females should be shrunk)

Do you enjoy shrinking others? No, not at all! Why should someone else have all the fun..?

Do you like to be shrunk? Yes, please, as permanently as possible. And “like” doesn’t begin to cover it!

Do you like to grow giant? Goodness, no! I wouldn’t know what to do at that size.

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? This is the big one…I mean, the little one.

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? Once Upon a Time, I would have said 3” up to Barbie Doll size (12”). But since I have now been reduced by Sally, I would also add 13” up to 22”.

What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? I think I just answered that…but if you have a way to shrink me, we could try various sizes to see which one you like the best… 

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? Male or Female, depending on how I feel that day, and who decides they want a tiny girl for their very own today…

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? I prefer to be alone, but if I wanted company it would be one of my best girlfriends. No tiny men…ewwww!

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? 20’s up to 50’s is fine

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? Male or Female, I would prefer my shrinker to be physically attractive, but if they have a means of making me tiny, I guess I don’t really get to choose!

Desired personality traits? Intelligent and very used to being in control. Mischievous in finding ways to humiliate me due to my size…or lack of it. Always reminding me of my reduced and helpless state.

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Is there any other good reason to shrink a girl to doll size..?

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? There are so many possibilities when you are so small…I think anything that would remind me of how small I really am…a nice birdcage (with a swing), an underwear or sock drawer (nice and soft), or a shoebox or large matchbox lined with something soft—like maybe my Big Girl panties. A nice doll house is also acceptable.

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? The thought of shrinking out of my Big Girl clothes is very arousing to me…then, since nothing would fit, the idea of improvised clothing is very exciting, a hankie or a Kleenex or a washcloth. But if my shrinker is male, I fully expect him to make me model various doll outfits that would be very sexy and revealing. Come to think of it, I would be fine with my female shrinker doing the very same thing with me…  (Although I expect to be naked most of the time)

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? I find the thought of someone else having control over my size, and my resultant helplessness, to be incredibly arousing. (Does that answer the question..?)

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? Yes.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? Hmmm, that could be fun!

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? Goodness, I can’t imagine it wouldn’t. It would be the same as a miniature version of Stockholm Syndrome. I think I would start out defiant, but would eventually become quite submissive.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Either, but being shrunk is mostly a sexual fetish for me.

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive? I enjoy both, depending on my mood—and theirs.

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? I prefer not having any choice in this matter—or any other matter.

If non-consensual, how do you imagine dealing with the situation (defiant, submissive, other)? I can see myself starting out a very defiant little thing, but then my lack of size (and options) would see to it that eventually I would become a submissive little doll or pet. “And they lived happily ever after”.

Do you like the shrinker to be violent? No, not in the sense of doing my little body physical damage or permanent hurt. On the other hand, I would be fine with the giant or giantess doing humiliating things to punish me if I am naughty. I especially find spankings with a ruler or fly swatter to be effective and even arousing, assuming I am not “too small”.

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Maybe once in a while

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker? Oh, yes, please Master/Mistress! 

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)? Not so much.

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you (perhaps against your will)? Oh yes, please, Master/Mistress!  Though I suspect that being so small will increase a woman’s sensitivity /libido to the point where once she had been pleasured, she would likely become a willing, submissive sex slave after a few times…it might be fun to find, out don’t you think..?

Do you like the idea of being crushed? (lethal or nonlethal) Ewww, not at all!

Do you like to be threatened? Yes, in the context of obedience training a pet who is not minding. Nothing violent, though.

Do you like the idea of being eaten? No, not into vore at all. Never have been. Never will be.

Do you like the idea of being used as a sex toy? Again, what other reason is there for shrinking a woman to the size of a doll..?

Does the idea of your shrinker having no mercy or not seeing you as a person turn you on? Well “no mercy” as long as it doesn’t result in violence or physical damage, yes. “Not seeing me as a person”…I think that would be natural when you are interacting with someone so much smaller.

Do you like the idea of being mentally/behaviourally conditioned by your shrinker turn you on? “Yes, Master…Yes, Mistress”

Please share any fantasies not listed here I think I have covered pretty much everything…So if you would now just shrink me to doll size and pick me up in your hand and show me in no uncertain terms who is in charge; play with me and dress me in sexy outfits and pull them off of me and then force me to pleasure your huge body, then use your enormous hands to pleasure me against my will until I am limp, then bathe me in your sink, lock me up in a birdcage at night; spank me with a ruler when I am bad and be kind to me when I a good, I will be your obedient little doll and pet, you will have fulfilled most all of my fantasies. 

Thank you so much!
Kara Dollgirl

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:49 pm

I love reading these responses. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:24 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:49 pm
I love reading these responses. :)
It's fun writing them too! ;)
Kara

kongfan08
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by kongfan08 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 am

Love this thread very informative

OrangeQueen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by OrangeQueen » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:14 am

Do you enjoy shrinking others? Not often

Do you like to be shrunk? Very much.

Do you like to grow giant? Under the right circumstances

Do you have any other kinks or fetishes? Probably?

'shrinkee' section

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? If I have to pick a single size, it's around 6 inches. But really I like a lot of sizes for a lot of reasons.
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? 3" up to my natural height

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? Any.

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? I can imagine friends or partners getting shrunk with me. I do also like being part of collections.

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? No real preference.

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? Maybe someone kind of unassuming. Someone you wouldn't normally think of as physically powerful.

Desired personality traits? Possessiveness, dominance, cleverness, benevolence

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? Yes to both.

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? In a shoe.

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? I don't like being naked. I do enjoy being given outfits to wear, however. I also love makeshift clothes.

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? I prefer it is controlled by someone else.

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? Domineering caregiver.

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? Yes. I like being part of collections.

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? That probably depends on the personality of my shrinker. I think being shrunk would bring out certain traits more than necessarily changing me.

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Non-sexual.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:24 pm
My Dear Reducer,

Thank you so much!
Kara Dollgirl
Your my dream Toy Doll... There, just said it, no stress...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:30 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:24 pm
My Dear Reducer,

Thank you so much!
Kara Dollgirl
Your my dream Toy Doll... There, just said it, no stress...
Dear Hand-Holder,
What a sweet thing to say to an SW!
I'm flattered, thank you!

I remember you from DA many years back. I enjoyed your work and I still have a file folder of the SW art from your site. But I had not seen anything new for quite a while. I also recall you are from Portugal. Welcome to the SWB! :)

Your name is "Hand-Holder", which I'm guessing is not because you want to hold my hand, but because you want to hold me IN your hand.
But what I find interesting about your artwork and also the favorites you chose on DA (most of which I love) is that you actually seem to prefer seeing little women like me in hands of giant women, not men. (I also enjoyed being played with by a giantess or a giant).
Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like to chat about your hobby of being an "SW Collector" ;)
Kara :kiss:

(Thought you might enjoy these pix by davren57 of myself in the hands of one of my girlfriends named Nanci)
Attachments
kmn10_by_davren57-dcfnfrh.jpg
kmn10_by_davren57-dcfnfrh.jpg (702.7 KiB) Viewed 21268 times
kmn11_by_davren57-dcfnfrq.jpg
kmn11_by_davren57-dcfnfrq.jpg (876.35 KiB) Viewed 21268 times
kmn12_by_davren57-dcfny92.jpg
kmn12_by_davren57-dcfny92.jpg (694 KiB) Viewed 21268 times

kalimbas000
Visitor
Visitor

Post by kalimbas000 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:24 am

Hi there! I probably won't post too much here, but I created an account to make a post looking for roleplay and saw this, so figured I would do this instead since it covers so many bases. I have gone a bit long, but so it goes. Okay here we go.

Female.

Generally, no.

Yes.

Generally, no.

Yes.

I prefer around five and a half inches: small enough to be totally helpless, but still big enough for interactions to be interesting.

Upper limit would be still too short to reach the door knobs, and lower limit would probably be around four inches.

Male.

I prefer to be shrunk solo.

No strong preference, aside from legal age. But I lean most towards someone in the 35-55 age range.

Ideally, not conventionally attractive. Overweight or at least a little chubby. Maybe even a little short so that I'm the taller one before he zaps me down and it makes the sudden shift of power and control more dramatic. Someone I/my character would consider out of her league, only for him to find a way to finally be with me forever. I'll come around eventually, right?

Open to different traits, but I tend to prefer passive and nerdy, because shrinking me will give him a situation where he feels powerful, and then I have to come to terms with the fact that this person who I was so used to being a pushover or a loser now has total control over me. So he becomes more confident and assertive, and I become more passive and meek; we swap roles sort of. I like a sort of demented kindness about it: "I know you're probably overwhelmed right now, but just think: You don't have to worry about bills, having a job, family, friends, or anything anymore! I'll take care of everything from now on." "Look, yes, you're smaller, but it's not like it's the end of the world or something! You have me now - I'll make sure you have everything you need!" And he's excited to have this warped version of us finally being together - though, at the same time, he might have a short temper so a low threshold for my tantrums and pleading to be made big again (which is impossible anyway), and he maybe stops himself from totally freaking out by giving me stern warnings. He really doesn't want to have to punish me, but if I'm going to keep acting up, he's going to bring my cage to his office or spare room, shut the door, and leave me alone in there for the whole day. Do I really want that?

Having said all this, I'm just going with my most common preference here and am open to other situations/shrinker types. I have done roleplays in the past with different takes that I liked. It's all about the tension and obvious power imbalance, which can also be fun if the man is kind and just trying to help me and not at all demented and delusional about it. As in: He could hurt me, he could overpower me, he could demean me overtly or passively, but he doesn't, and that's part of the tension too. It just depends on the scenario.

Yes. Though he gives me some illusion, through the way he talks to me, that I am the normal independent person I always was. But at the same time also just laughs when I try to fight back or demand to be let go, because it's just so cute to see a miniature woman make demands like that! So sure, I'm still a person, but at the same time, who are we kidding? I refused to give him a chance when I was big, so shrinking me down was his only option. So at the end of the day he still treats me like a person, but it's heavily influenced by the fact that I am essentially his tiny woman pet now. Like when he shows me the cage or terrarium he bought and got all set up for me and I flip out at the sight of it? "Look, I'm sorry, but it's important to me you're kept somewhere safe. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt!"

In a very basic glass terrarium or a hamster cage with not a whole lot inside except for a makeshift bed, a water bowl or bottle attached to one side, and a food bowl. I will try multiple times to escape in the beginning but realize very quickly that it's impossible.

I prefer my clothes to shrink with me. Eventually, however, I'll have no choice but to wear the embarrassing girly doll clothes he picked out and bought for me weeks or months ago when he was meticulously planning to shrink me. But they're not in my enclosure with me. No, he picks out what I wear every day, and he always seems so proud of his choices, and they're always humiliating. "Here's your dress for today. You're going to look so pretty in this one!"

Definitely don't want control. It should totally be done by someone else and without my knowledge and/or consent.

Ultimately gentle and sweet, but the fun part is exploring the psychological part of it. So mostly gentle with a sinister undertone where we both know who is in control. It's very boring to me if the shrinker is outwardly domineering or aggressive. He already has all the power and control - it's way more interesting to me to play through the subtle, yet hugely changed, psychological elements.

No. Not against scenarios where a large portion of the female population suddenly became smaller and after several years were reduced to being seen as no longer humans and instead sold as pets, so I'd be in a big terrarium alongside a handful of other women at one of these shops, having been stuck there for years, and I'm bought by a man to have to himself. Or maybe his friend reluctantly came along with him, and it's a man I used to be friends with, and I'm shocked to see him and start banging against the glass trying to get his attention. "Hey, looks like this one is trying to get your attention." "...Huh?" He thinks this whole tiny woman pet thing is really messed up so he really didn't want to even come in. But then he slowly walks toward my terrarium, squats down, and stares directly in at me, recognizing me a few seconds later. So he decides to buy me to get me out of there and give me the closest version to a good life I can get. There's a fun prompt (to me)!

Yes. There would be many long days when he's away at work or out running errands, hanging with friends, etc. when I am locked up in my enclosure with next to no stimulation. Eventually, this would start to condition me to be relieved to see him come home and beg to be taken out of my enclosure to get some kind of human interaction. I also see this affecting me sexually, where after a certain period of time of seeing no other people but him, I can no longer visualize past exes or crushes in my mind or remember my own sexual fantasies in great enough detail, which would force me over time to masturbate to visualizing him. I also like the idea of him toying with me sexually over time to the point where I can't even get myself to orgasm anymore, because when he does it it's so overwhelming and overpowering. So over time only he has the power to make me feel pleasure.

Both. I don't like roleplays to start with sexual stuff too early though, because that tends to be too aggressive and it kills the slow burn of playing through all the tension. And it's all about that tension for me.

Gentle, but assertive.

Both. It will generally start off as noncon and then become more dubcon.

I would be fighting against it, but in a matter of moments, the pleasure would be beyond overwhelming so I'd have no choice but to completely give in. And I'd feel humiliated by how easily and effortlessly he did it, and how he would be able to turn me on and off like a toy.

No. Boring.

Occasionally. It depends on the situation.

It would be noncon or dubcon, but I like scenarios where he's pleasuring me in his hand and gets hard at the sight of me losing my ability to control myself physically, so he starts to pleasure himself with his other hand, and maybe brings me down and rests me on top of or underneath him then presses me into/rubs me against him so he can finish.

In terms of full-body insertion, no.

Yes. Rubbed with his finger, licked and lapped and kissed with wet lips while pinned down in his palm by his thumb, set down on his lips while he hums loudly to create vibrations, and all kinds of other things. It's fun to get creative with that part.

Do you like the idea of being crushed? (lethal or nonlethal)
No.

Do you like to be threatened?
A little, but he shouldn't even need to resort to that.

Do you like the idea of being eaten?
No.

Do you like the idea of being used as a sex toy?
Yes, depending on the context.

Does the idea of your shrinker having no mercy or not seeing you as a person turn you on?
Yes. In the context of a roleplay though, I like when it's not super spelled out though. He just sort of naturally treats me more like a pet, or sort of like a toddler, because I'm so small and now he cares for me like I'm a pet, so I...am a pet, really.

Do you like the idea of being mentally/behaviourally conditioned by your shrinker turn you on?
This question is worded weirdly but I think my answer is yes?

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:31 pm

kalimbas000 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:24 am
Hi there! I probably won't post too much here, but I created an account to make a post looking for roleplay and saw this, so figured I would do this instead since it covers so many bases. I have gone a bit long, but so it goes. Okay here we go.
It is a bless tiny dolls like you actually exist...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Mujer Encogida
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Mujer Encogida » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:28 am

Do you enjoy shrinking others? No

Do you like to grow giant? No

What is your preferred size (sizes) to be shrunk to? Anywhere between four to eight inches
\
What are the upper and lower limits to sizes you enjoy? See above. Although, one of my fantasies involves me being Hermione Granger, and Hagrid's younger brother is about twenty feet tall, handsome, clean, innocent and Hermione has an encounter later with him, with just him and her. Another fantasy involves a space opera setting, with me as a five foot tall ensign, and the gant being a fifteen foot tall gentle, older anthro wolf

What is your preferred shrinker's gender? Male

Who (if anyone) would you want to be shrunk along with you? Maybe one or more female friends, as long as we are all relatively the same size

What age would you prefer your shrinker to be? That's a depends, but at least eighteen. Age depends on the story dynamics

What are some physical characteristics of your ideal shrinker? At least in decent shape, but not overly muscular

Desired personality traits? Definitely gentle, other traits depend on story dynamics

Do you like to be kept as a toy/pet? A toy/pet who is treated gently and lovingly, yes

What is your ideal sleeping arrangement as an SW? A little bedroom/bathroom on a nearby night table

Favorite clothing (or lack thereof) situation? Again, depends on the story dynamics

Do you like to imagine having control of your own shrinking or it being controlled by someone else? Again, depends on the story dynamics

Do you prefer to live with a gentle caregiver, a domineering master or (other)? Gentle caregiver

Do you like the idea of living with one or more other shrunken women? I could handle being a member of an SW harem

Do you think that your personality would change due to your shrinking? Definitely

Do you prefer sexual or non-sexual fantasies? Both

In a sexual situation, would you prefer the shrinker be gentle or aggressive? Gentle. Sometimes gently aggressive, but always gentle

Do you prefer consensual or non-consensual scenarios? Consensual, though sometimes semi-consensual that evolves into consensual

Do you like the shrinker to be violent? Only when protecting me. Never violent to me

Would you want your shrinker to ejaculate onto you?: Not intentionally. But if it happens while I'm "riding his steedl," that's okay

Would you like to assist in masturbation of your shrinker? Ride the pony? Sure!

Do you like your shrinker to insert you into them (Vaginal, anal, mouth or other areas)? Nope. Nope. Nope. Even putting any part of me in his mouth ruins the fantasies. The sole exception is having my breasts suckled between his lips. And tongue action is very acceptable!

Do you like your shrinker to pleasure you? YES!

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:26 am

Very interesting survey answers from Mujer Encogida and kalimbas000.

Hope you find the right person to look after you in your small states.

Heny
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Heny » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:07 am

Question for all shrunken women: how can a giant man penetrate you?

tinyxtina
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tinyxtina » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:25 pm

Female
No
Yes
No
Yes, but most are naturally present in my preferences here
'shrinkee' section

Playing with a giant: 1 inch
Playing with a giantess: 3 inches

Playing with giant a giant: Nano-5 inches
Playing with a giantess: 2-5 inches

No preference
N/A
I tend to prefer older men. I dont have a strong preference with women. Either way, 20+.
Men: Older, a bit unkempt with a gut
Women: Pretty much the opposite

Domineering, short tempered, power hungry, a tease, etc.
Yes
Wherever my captor puts me, though I can think of an especially fun place
No major preferences here
I prefer to be an unwilling shrinkee, the shrink controlled by someone else
Domineering master
No
My defiance may become more subdued as Im broken in, but wouldn't disappear
Definitely sexual

Aggressive
Non-consensual
A mix of fear and defiance
Yes, I enjoy rough play--just nothing gorey.
Yes
When forced to
Yes
If it's against my will for their pleasure