Be my next chapter mini

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Be my next chapter mini

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:00 pm

My developing story - The Round Table - allows for many different situations on each chapter and after Karl getting his way with unsuspected minies, now he wants to use his gadget and find out how different and creative it all can be if he visits and captures a woman who loves SW and can somehow make a huge different story inside the series...

Link to the series - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3146

But you don't just have to say yes... You must allow me to write your board user name on the chapter, you must tell me in some detail how you look and what you are wearing when Karl reaches you... You can´t be at home, you must be somewhere else...

I will do the rest and write something not too long but worthy of belonging to the most honorable memories of all these fantastic members...

Remember, detailed description on how you look and detailed on EVERYTHING you are wearing...

Be aware that I will have full freedom on the plot and how you are played, I just wont write about what thoughts cross your mind while it happens...

Who dares ??? The Round Table is on and scrolling, Karl is almost behind and above you !!!
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica