Shrink-prone Woman Seeking Particular Sadists for RP

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
echo
Visitor
Visitor

Shrink-prone Woman Seeking Particular Sadists for RP

Post by echo » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello to you, big and small. Poking out from lurking because it's proven rather difficult to find gentlemen interested in going some of the more unsavory directions I'd like to explore, not necessarily in heavy roleplay even, but just to indulge a mutual interest.

Being shrunk to around a half inch or so as a starting point, I'm enamored with all manner of nightmarish horrors such a massive world could inflict, and ultimately I want to be destroyed by it in mind and body. Males are generally who I'm interested in, and the difficult bit is that to be very honest, I'm horribly bored by any amount of gentleness, kind regard, consent, or playfulness that isn't entirely selfish. Unaware scenarios where I've been shrunk by carelessness and forced to survive the crashing feet of giants among the carpet fibers beneath them are some of my favorites. Environmental hazards and deaths of all sorts are beloved and up for discussion. Men whose personalities are uncaring, cold, businesslike, scientific to a fault, and greedy are my favorite...but more specifically, ones who are truly creepy, unsettling in their desires and impulses. This is hard to express well, but I'm not interested in a giant looming over me and lording and teasing me endlessly, stroking an ego so directly puts me to sleep. I want to be treated like a science experiment, a disposable toy, food, a pest, a constantly fighting victim who's tragically hard to break but just as tragically powerless.

If that doesn't sound awful, please inquire within.

Tags:

Nightmask
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Shrink-prone Woman Seeking Particular Sadists for RP

Post by Nightmask » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:11 pm

I love the sound of it. I love experimenting on tinies.

echo
Visitor
Visitor

Post by echo » Mon May 02, 2022 3:17 pm

Just a little bump, as I still seem to be intact.

Goondave
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Goondave » Wed May 04, 2022 4:27 am

echo wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 3:17 pm
Just a little bump, as I still seem to be intact.
I am interestes but half an inch is just a little too small for me.

DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DRSHRINKER » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:09 am

So would you go super micro ?