Daring mini for public RP

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Daring mini for public RP

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:20 pm

Hi all

I am looking for a daring mini that loves to write with some detail, but specially with emotion, someone that is no shy in going public and is not filled with political-correctness regarding her RP behavior and descriptions...

This Public RP adventure is very rare and is to be featured inside my Round Table series, where Karl and the mini will engage in no-limits interactions, within the regular author´s style and plays, that you can learn here - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3146

The mini does not need, of course, to show a photo, tell her real name or location, but she must answer Karl´s first post on the Chapter called - The SW Board Mini - by describing in detail in what type of building and room she is, what is she doing exactly at that moment, what age she has, how she looks and everything she is wearing, both these last 2 written down to every dam minute detail... The more layered-dressed you are the more Karl wants to choose you...

The RP has no hurry... Each one, Karl and the mini, will reply only once each time and they can take as long as they wish, even a few days if needed, things must be at will and not an obligation, it is allowed to go for some typo and word editing later, as long it does not affect the Story - RP sequence of events...

WHO THE HELL IS DARING ENOUGH TO MAKE HISTORY ON THIS BOARD AND EVEN IN THE SW COMMUNITY ???

Head this way and dare into the Giant's grasp by replying to this post - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3146&p=20469#p20469

This is me - 51 Years old, Photography Teacher, 1.70m height, 78 Kg weight, brunette, brown eyes, very social and energetic, normal fit body, except for some bare beer-belly...

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica