Shrunken Couple wanting to be found

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
CDL
Visitor
Visitor

Shrunken Couple wanting to be found

Post by CDL » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:03 pm

My husband and I want to be shrunk and played with, kept as sex toys, pets, or part of a collection. We might resist some aspects, but could we really be able to resist you, us being only a few inches tall. Who wants to find us shrunk down, tiny, and naked, making love on a plate of food in a fancy restaurant, or on the floor in a hotel lobby?

A normal-sized couple is preferred, but we're open to to anything, gender, age, etc. Besides, we wouldn't have much say in the matter.

Shrink it 21
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Shrunken Couple wanting to be found

Post by Shrink it 21 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:36 am

I have a story in mind that fits your request. Let me know PM …your first names and a few details about both of you and I can start exchanging ideas of what to do with you two.

LordAsteroth
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by LordAsteroth » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:33 pm

I'm very interested in meeting a tiny couple, if you are still looking.

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Tiny couples or normal size couples running into a giant whatever is super sexy. Imagine them being forced to preform sex before a giant human, a giant classroom, on a UFO in front of giant aliens, monsters, robots or a giant whatever. Maybe having sex in a potentially dangerous area like near a spiders web, a birds nest, a dollhouse, a science classroom, during a live auction, near a hungry animal or giant monster. the possibilities are endless.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:10 am

CDL wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:03 pm
My husband and I want to be shrunk and played with, kept as sex toys, pets, or part of a collection. We might resist some aspects, but could we really be able to resist you, us being only a few inches tall. Who wants to find us shrunk down, tiny, and naked, making love on a plate of food in a fancy restaurant, or on the floor in a hotel lobby?

A normal-sized couple is preferred, but we're open to to anything, gender, age, etc. Besides, we wouldn't have much say in the matter.

I'm interested in meeting a little doll sized couple like that for fun grabbing them and playing with them would be so much fun