Seeking Collaborators for Violent SW Smut

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
leadpaint
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Seeking Collaborators for Violent SW Smut

Post by leadpaint » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 pm

Hi. I hope this is the right forum to post this. I know collaborative writing isn't exactly roleplay, but, to me, it provides that human element of interacting with someone else, sharing a fantasy and working towards it, together.

I am the author of an interactive story called Trampled Roses. You can find it on collaberotica, or on WDC; in my humble opinion, collaberotica, being the newer website, provides a much better user experience (and is completely free). If you're not familiar with interactive stories, the general gist of it is that stories are divided into chapters, and at the end of each chapter you have a bunch of choices - CYOA style. As you're likely aware, CYOA stories are (usually) pretty dumb because they don't work very well for delivering a thesis or a theme. They do, however, work amazingly well for smut.

My interactive story focuses on M/f sizeplay, maledom/femsub, various cruel stuff, foot fetish and other things that would fall under the general "violent" SW umbrella. If that interests you, I'd be happy to at least chat. In any case, I hope you'll enjoy my work and I welcome others joining in. At the moment, the scope of kinks covered is a touch narrow (because I'm really a foot guy first and foremost), but I'll be happy to see other things coming up, as long as it's all in line with the general, overarching setting.

I thought I would end this with a few quick excerpts from my chapters, so you can judge at a glance whether you're interested. These are from three different storylines.

Feeling very alone in her armrest-mounted seat, Valerie watched the lights go out and the screen finally light up. There was the usual series of piracy warnings and ads. Then, as the movie finally opened with a series of action shots of a person on a horse fleeing from some mysterious pursue, she felt a heavy thud behind her. Valerie automatically turned around.

She was greeted with the sight of a massive foot propped up on the armrest. It was bare. She could only see the sole, of course, and this sole was so large compared to her that it completely obscured the person sitting behind her.

Val let out an 'aaah'.

The sole was wide, meaty and lightly calloused at the ball and at the heel. In the faint, trembling light of the projector, she could clearly see the wrinkles on the instep and pieces of dust and lint. It was a man’s sole, she knew immediately, and not just because she was aware it was a group of men behind her but because of how masculine it was in its appearance, with bulbous toes and overall structure. A thin film of sweat shimmered on the surface.

And, as she watched, a second foot came out of the relative darkness and came to rest atop the first as the giant crossed his ankles. Now there were two soles in her field of view, and they towered, loomed over her, gigantic and seemingly monolithic. The great toes flexed as he stretched his feet.

Valerie gulped.

"I'd let you do this, but I don't have time, Diane," he explained, biting his lip. His face was red now, his eyes glistened madly. "On your knees. Open your mouth!"

She followed the order, her eyes now glued to the head of his member; she could not believe this thing once easily fit in her mouth. It could now destroy her. Break her. She stared at it, fully in the subspace now, waiting for it to erupt, longing to touch it...

And it did erupt - the firm strokes of Nathan's hand brought it to the end, and his cum sprayed out in a milky torrent, hitting her squarely in the face and forcing her on her back; it kept pumping onto her, into her mouth and eyes, soaking into her clothing, saturating the tissue around her... the smell of it filling her lungs, peppery and musky. She heard herself moan softly. Nathan crumpled the tissue, smothering her, encasing her in the cum-soaked papery mush. He dropped her on the floor then, the tissue cushioning the fall, and as she slowly crawled out of it, fighting her way through the excess cum, she saw him wipe himself with a bunch more tissues, all of which he threw into the rubbish bin. She didn't have the time to say much as the field of view got filled by the sole of his shoe.

"Lap up some of that," he commanded as he dropped his shod foot on top of her, squishing her into the cum puddle and the squelching tissue. "I'll keep you, Diane. Welcome back."

He yanked his foot away, then crouched next to her, showing her the screen of his phone. She had to squint. On the screen, there was an online retailer page; an article with a succinct description. She noticed leather straps, shiny metal, what looked like a harness... and a pricetag in five digits. She had to take a double take. Five? Five figures for something that will let him walk her around on all fours, on a leash, in fetish gear?

"This'll fit your new size. Will make showing you off that much better", Adam beamed at her. "I'll start taking you for walks. You'll be my on-the-go solution for muddy boots, Mo. My loyal little chihuahua. Do you like it?"

Her face went pale; she trembled at the sight of his grinning face and that phone screen. Her mind felt empty and blank. She swallowed, hard, feeling the inevitable headache coming in slow, steady waves. She nodded, hoping he'd just step away...

"Well, ask for it", he said. "Ask me to get it for you".

That meant, of course, another dip into her account. Her money. For this fiendish piece of BDSM gear, that he'll use to humiliate her publicly. If she has another growth of shrinking spurt, it won't even fit her anymore. Might be a one-time purchase. Something in her rebelled...

Adam reached towards her face with a finger, tapped on her lips, noted the slight bruising on the side of her head and chuckled.

"Come on, I know you want it", he said. "You want me to spend your money on this. You want to be my little doggy on a leash. Right, Mo? Just say it".

She closed her eyes. He'd never relent. What use is there in saying no?

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Seeking Collaborators for Violent SW Smut

Post by Prof Sai » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:41 am

No
:evil:
::Calls the hazmat team to have the Leadpaint removed. ::

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:37 pm

I should mention, I'm not trying to stop your game. I just wanted to torture you with paint scrapers.

leadpaint
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by leadpaint » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:53 pm

I just wanted to torture you with paint scrapers.
that's perfectly fair! :lol: please, scrape away.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:17 am

Scrape scrape scrape!

I am the doom of all roleplaying!

:: Sad ::

octorok
Visitor
Visitor

Post by octorok » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Nice! I already contributed a chapter before I saw this lol. Horny story!

leadpaint
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by leadpaint » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:08 am

octorok wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:46 pm
Nice! I already contributed a chapter before I saw this lol. Horny story!
and what a fun chapter that is! thank you! :D