Hunter searching for prey...

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
randomguywhosthere
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Hunter searching for prey...

Post by randomguywhosthere » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:50 pm

When it comes to SW, I am a man of certain... tastes.
I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to roleplay, but I'm sure there must be someone out there willing to play the prey to my pred.

I'm mostly thinking of a sort of cat-and-mouse scenario, where one or more tiny girls are hunted down and toyed with by a playfully sadistic (and possibly horny) predator.
I am quite flexible on most of the details, it could be fatal or non-fatal, the exact setting and location could vary greatly, the prey can be tiny or the pred can be giant. The characters can be entirely human or have some animal features mixed in (I am particularly fond of kitsunes).

Generally, I prefer my tiny gals around 1-5 inches.

I will generally avoid gore or overt violence, but if the other party is ok with that then that works out.

I can RP using the private message system or on Discord based on what is most convenient for the other party.

I've never made one of these "looking for roleplay partners" posts before, so if more details are needed then let me know.

Tags: