Size Con 2020 is A GO!

A board to discuss all your real world problems.

Or to troll about politics I guess :D :P
TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Size Con 2020 is A GO!

Post by TheReducer » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:30 pm

I received word over the weekend for the people running the Con and they announced that there will be a Size Con in 2020!

It is going to be the weekend of February 15-16 at the Radisson of Piscataway, NJ. They've got the tickets available now at sizecon.com/tickets. You can get one day or the whole weekend. Some great deals there!

Also, the hotel is now taking reservations. Call (732) 980-0400. Please mention “SizeCon” for our special group discount! You will be charged half the room rate when booking and the other half when you arrive. We've got two floors all to ourselves so if you liked to cosplay you won't have to worry too much about being seen by the general public.

If you've never been to one before (there has been three to date), it is a gather of people from all aspects of the size community. You meet people from the GTS area, BE (body expansion) and some from the BDSM. We have vendors there selling things from pictures (hand-drawn and photos) to videos to books and more. There are discussion panels about many topics and a lot of interesting things happen.

If you're the shy type, don't worry. Take your time if you come and you'll feel so welcomed by everyone there. Last Con, there was a professional fetish star there and he couldn't believe how welcomed he was there by all of us. He had so much fun and felt so relaxed compared to other conventions he has been to. So welcomed that he is coming back for this one.

I hope to see some of you there. I'm going to try to get a table to sell a book or two and be on a few panels. So stop by say "Hi" and let me know you're from here.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1