Not quite a SW anymore...

A board to discuss all your real world problems.

Or to troll about politics I guess :D :P
Kisupure
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Not quite a SW anymore...

Post by Kisupure » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey all! I haven't really been back here since SW Realm was shut down. I haven't been making much in the way of sizekinky material for the past few months, either.

Maybe this'll come as a surprise to you, or maybe it won't whatsoever, but after going through a really intense M/m roleplay experience, I realized that I'm actually FTM, and that, as it turns out, I've got a big, er... giant bone in my body after all. (ALL THE PUNS INTENDED!) Coming to this realization has made so many things make sense, and my sexuality has broadened quite a bit. I consider myself mostly gay now, but where size difference is concerned I'm more than happy to play with women... and I'm more than happy to play the giant too, apparently! :shock:

So I'm coming back I think. I've got my damn Beauty and the Beast story to finish (I'm actually up in the San Juans on Orcas Island as I type this; I'm getting some inspiration to work on it!), and some other stuff to potentially share, as well as gasp maybe roleplay!

Guys! Got any words of wisdom for a newbie giant? :mrgreen:

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Not quite a SW anymore...

Post by DrWonko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Play to what feels comfortable. Having been at this for nearly 23 years, I can tell you that, as long as you stay in your comfort zone, this is a great role to take. I have done violent, D/s, gentle, bi-sizual and I have to say that gentle, domineering giant is the way to go for me.

So, play it as you feel it!
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

chesya
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chesya » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm really glad that such a sensitive, creative and interesting person has come back.

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm

You do you we will do us and we all get to enjoy each other’s creative flows

Kisupure
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Kisupure » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Thanks all!

I came back for a hot minute and then... disappeared again. When I posted this in late June, I was feeling pretty on top of the world. Felt like I had a good handle on my gender issues, my sexuality, my life. I was finally getting to move to Canada with my partner of going on 10 years, finally getting to land as a legal permanent resident and start a new life. 6 weeks later he got a cancer diagnosis, and the past 6 months have been literal hell. Fortunately we're expecting him to be in remission, but dealing with the worst possible timing for all that took a lot out of me and made me question my sanity in far too many ways.

Third time's the charm though, right? I'm getting a handle on things again, and part of that healing for me is drawing and writing lots of sexy things LMAO. So I'm back again-again! It's the honest truth - 6 months of struggling to reconcile your gender in general + being sexless due to the toxicity of chemo will really fuck with your head! Gotta stay true to my roots.

Love yourselves, guys. Life is too fucking short and can be whisked away at any moment.