Why do people try to drive me crazy with their music?

A board to discuss all your real world problems.

Or to troll about politics I guess :D :P
Vicky Mouse
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Why do people try to drive me crazy with their music?

Post by Vicky Mouse » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Dylan keeps playing a song about slicing up eyeballs! And just what is a debaser anyway?

chesya
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Why do people try to drive me crazy with their music?

Post by chesya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:31 am

Wow, that's rough! It's natural for people to want to share their emotions via their favourite music - maybe you could negotiate one of his songs that's mutually enjoyable (or bearable) - you could take an interest in the more acceptable end of his playlist by going through it with him, reducing the urgency he feels to get his feelings heard.

Krazybitch
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Krazybitch » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:21 am

Vicky Mouse wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:35 pm
Dylan keeps playing a song about slicing up eyeballs! And just what is a debaser anyway?
I understand 100%. I have a roommate like that. everywhere they go they have their phone blaring obnoxiously loud music. On top of that, they send it to the Bluetooth devices, so the whole damn house can be filled with it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy music. but I'm a Classic Rock/Metal chick and don't particularly like the music they like. That and They love awful new remakes of songs I loved growing up. It makes me want to jam an ice-pick in my skull.

So yeah, Vent all you like. I know your pain so you won't receive any harsh judgement from me. :lol:

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:18 pm

As an evil demon, I feel obligated to tell you, that is it is more effective to jam the ice pick into the skull of the loud person.
Surprisingly even humans can learn from this

(WARNING this action is considered illegal in many countries..check your local law first and then take appropriate steps(like getting a license to handle an ice pick..or whatever might be needed...))

TrunKated
Visitor
Visitor

Post by TrunKated » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Please don't give my girlfriend murderous ideas just because my sister and I have good, yet trollish, taste in music. The song is Debaser by the Pixies. Seriously good band. I've been trying to revisit some of the bands of my youth.

Vicky Mouse
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Vicky Mouse » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:22 am

I would never hurt you, despite Elana's excellent advice. Buuuuuut dont be surprised if your speakers fall into the pool somehow. You know. By accident.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 am

Oh the ice pick only is for those who play horrible remakes of originally good songs.

For simple annoying music..drown the noise out with the power of heavy metal :D
(Note: Anvils might be heavy and metal, but throwing them on people heads rarely goes well and are so not what I was reffering to)