WTF ???

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

WTF ???

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:10 pm

Why can´t people create and feed their own - Fart, Breast Expansion and Furry boards ???

I respect everyone´s fetishes, but - WTF does a fart and a humongous boob (bigger than it´s owner) or a furry have to do with SW ???

Yet they keep finding their way into every search we do with the words - shrinking woman (fortunately not on this board)

Enjoy farts, enjoy disproportional boobs and enjoy Furries, they all deserve their due space, BUT ON THEIR SPACE, NOT ON OUR SACRED INTERNET SW SPACE...

Dammm it...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: WTF ???

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sadly many things that come up with Shrunken Woman or Mini Woman or related searches are mainly those due to that tags on the sites they are hosted on. I like mouth play but since the closest you can find for that is vore I search that a lot. And I now mostly find impossibly extended stomach art. I'm glad fans of that have lots of options. But man I wish I could find more tiny ladies being orally tormented.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:13 pm

You just touched a major excellent example... I deeply love mouth play also, and some vore offers 30% of it, just before the swallow, but yeah, difficult to set a line...

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:30 pm

Yeah, I wish they played more with their food. Suckle, lick, tease. Sadly usually just stuff swallow. But if that's what the artist want to see I can't blame them. I write what I want in my sw fantasies. I could be annoying more people with my ideas then I'm entertaining.

OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by OhZone » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Ha.

Fetishes can be so specific and even the all powerful google is pretty lame at finding just what you want, isn't it? There is just so much overlap. (I'm actually having a little success with duck duck go and yandex lately.) I wonder if adding a -(minus sign) would help.

Now, I don't mind most overlap, but I'm not into VSW, fatal vore, or flatulence. Feet are oh-k, but they seem to be the dominant thing for a lot of size fans. Furry I don't mind so much for some weird reason. BE and hourglass expansion is pretty cool. And some others.

Actually, I see just too much giantess when searching for SW. Sometimes it's hard to even see why a giantess result even shows up in the search results for "shrinking". Maybe one word referencing "shrink" in a long tldr description or in the comments or even "related searches" or something. I mean I like giantess too but I don't necessarily want to see a growth story with no shrinking when I'm not in that mood.

My main fantasy involves the process of shrinking. Slowly or incrementally becoming more and more dominated by the people in your lives, but actually, I love being more and more dominated by everything. I love being a doll, being hand held, exploring your lovers giant body, and that kind of thing, but the process of losing more power and control and being dominated more and more gets me very hott.

And it's hard to find really good low shrinking stories and artwork. As much as adore inks, they often take a long pause in a story before returning to it. Same with a lot of writers and artists.

Oh, and I have a tendency to search for the word "shrink" or "shrinking" in stories, like at giantesscity SW writing section or in threads of size change interactives. Or sometimes "even smaller". That kind of thing. And I'm so disappointed when the terms don't come up.

I need to get back to my writing actually. I should try to write one with ALL my fav search terms incorporated a few times.

Oh well.
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:48 am

We must hack into GTS stuff and fill it with SW, for dome Gloorious Payback Time...

Shrink all the Giantess and teach them how to really behave