The Deviant Art Debate.

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 am

Little Sally wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:09 pm
bobvan wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:51 pm

It was not as much as the fanatical preist. I just edited it cause I thought perhaps leaving religion out of discussions might be overall might be better.

Nice pic hot :D


Mentioning religion in the context you did was fine in my book (it just helped explain the narrative).

Folks seems to get so paranoid on these forums at times it often makes me smile, and yet we're all supposed to be adults (well at least most of are hopefully). :)

And cheers for the compliment (I just need to go buy that rendered outfit now lol!)

I have been on these forums for years. I know how easy it is to get drawn into flaming arguments. I have no interest. I'm just here to share the love of this harmless fetish. Now I have to go find what drew you to be a SW. I tremendously respect Who's work. I believe we mutually respect each other's work. That's what it's all about community :D

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:55 am

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 am
I have been on these forums for years. I know how easy it is to get drawn into flaming arguments. I have no interest. I'm just here to share the love of this harmless fetish.
Oh I agree. Being drawn into petty arguments about things that bother us in everyday life is pointless and serves no purpose on these fetish platforms, and I'm talkng about the usual pent up feelings about religion, politics, and everything else you can think of.
There are plenty of other places you can do that on with better effect, if you're seriously bent on venting those feelings.

Sadly that doesn't stop some of 'em spouting off wherever they find themselves, which also includes places like this unfortunately.

And like yourself, I've been around long enough to know how to phrase what I say carefully so as not to cause any offence (or be swift to make an apology if I have). :)
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 am
Now I have to go find what drew you to be a SW. I tremendously respect Who's work. I believe we mutually respect each other's work. That's what it's all about community
I'm just a female online fantasist with a background of all the usual inspirational tropes that captivated us when we were younger (much covered in discussions and too numerous to mention in one post). But I have to blame learning collage for being my tipping point, as I'm sure rendering was for you.

It's also nice how you poser artists respect each other's work and give support to one another, which is what it should be all about and having fun.

Ps. I also think this site would benefit from more discussions like the one we've been having. A bit of grown up chat for a change.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:55 am
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 am
I have been on these forums for years. I know how easy it is to get drawn into flaming arguments. I have no interest. I'm just here to share the love of this harmless fetish.
Oh I agree. Being drawn into petty arguments about things that bother us in everyday life is pointless and serves no purpose on these fetish platforms, and I'm talkng about the usual pent up feelings about religion, politics, and everything else you can think of.
There are plenty of other places you can do that on with better effect, if you're seriously bent on venting those feelings.

Sadly that doesn't stop some of 'em spouting off wherever they find themselves, which also includes places like this unfortunately.

And like yourself, I've been around long enough to know how to phrase what I say carefully so as not to cause any offence (or be swift to make an apology if I have). :)
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:00 am
Now I have to go find what drew you to be a SW. I tremendously respect Who's work. I believe we mutually respect each other's work. That's what it's all about community
I'm just a female online fantasist with a background of all the usual inspirational tropes that captivated us when we were younger (much covered in discussions and too numerous to mention in one post). But I have to blame learning collage for being my tipping point, as I'm sure rendering was for you.

It's also nice how you poser artists respect each other's work and give support to one another, which is what it should be all about and having fun.

Ps. I also think this site would benefit from more discussions like the one we've been having. A bit of grown up chat for a change.
I got drawn into arguments back then and just thought how retarded & pointless it all was. The guy who played Barry was also involved in the convos. He actually lived within driving distance we talked about getting beers but never materialized. I could of sworn he biked by my work one day but it was all too fast.

Somebody made psychological sense a few years back stating how it came about in prepubescent formative years. I get that Deanna was model hot. Who didn't have posters of Farrah Faucet ect (I even had a signed photo of Dorothy Stratten from a car show) I had crushes on Paulina and Tanya Roberts back in the day, But what's the size thing?

I used to photoshop I made this taking a real promo photo of Valerie sitting on a tree and photoshopped a mannequin hand in the back grabbing her. Its all over real LOTG material online. It was B&W someone colored it.

A funny thing I read on the Daz studio forum once was a guy showed his girlfriend his DS hobby. She told him "So you basically play with dolls and broke up with him :lol:

There was a girl on D/A who really wanted to be in my story. She did not send me anything to face generate so I just used a sock character. I warned her that anything goes? She agreed this was her "role". :D

We took over a flaming post out of all things :P

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:32 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
I got drawn into arguments back then and just thought how retarded & pointless it all was. The guy who played Barry was also involved in the convos. He actually lived within driving distance we talked about getting beers but never materialized. I could of sworn he biked by my work one day but it was all too fast.
Indeed, you describe how out of hand things can get if you let them, where they can even spill over into real life. Not good eh. :(
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
Somebody made psychological sense a few years back stating how it came about in prepubescent formative years. I get that Deanna was model hot. Who didn't have posters of Farrah Faucet ect (I even had a signed photo of Dorothy Stratten from a car show) I had crushes on Paulina and Tanya Roberts back in the day, But what's the size thing?
I'd say your early crushes and devotion to screen heroines is perfectly normal for a young lad, and I blush to think of some of the posters I had up when that age, though Madonna was the only female amongst them. I'm guessing the size thing became an interest as you got a little older though, when the hormones started to kick in. I'm always fascinated to learn more about the male perspective of the fantasy, though I'm usually inclined to think it revolves around having control of a miniature female. For a variety of erotic reasons lol!

I get all that of course, but it's a bit different from a female perspective (or at least from my own). My earliest recollectons of any stirrings was seeing the '33 King Kong movie, and being impressed by how special the heroine (Ann Darrow) was regarded. Not just by Kong, but by all those brave men who were doing their best to save her. I think the same kind of feelings applied when I started to watch LOTG (the reruns of course, I wasn't around to see the original 60s airings of it). I loved the way the girls were usually the focal point of a story (Valerie especially), and I could easily empathise with that. Being the centre of attention in a fantasy is very appealing to me, which is probably why I also love all those old pulp covers depicting women reduced in size. I think I'm probably a frustrated "scream queen" haha!

The nearest I can get to that ambition is to occasionally self feature in my own work. Which helps make a fantasy more real for me.
A couple of examples. One as a SW, and the other exploring another fantasy.

https://sta.sh/01rfyw28xuha

https://sta.sh/0yacjww3qr2
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
I used to photoshop I made this taking a real promo photo of Valerie sitting on a tree and photoshopped a mannequin hand in the back grabbing her. Its all over real LOTG material online. It was B&W someone colored it.
I'm sure I've seen that image before in the past, and I like the old school look it has. Well done!
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
A funny thing I read on the Daz studio forum once was a guy showed his girlfriend his DS hobby. She told him "So you basically play with dolls and broke up with him :lol:
What an immature person she must have been. I'd have been fascinated to learn more about it.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
There was a girl on D/A who really wanted to be in my story. She did not send me anything to face generate so I just used a sock character. I warned her that anything goes? She agreed this was her "role". :D

We took over a flaming post out of all things :P
Haha! She sounded like a good sport! And was she the featured "Michelle" heroine in the rest of the pics you included?
If she was, she should have been well pleased with the results! :)

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:32 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
I got drawn into arguments back then and just thought how retarded & pointless it all was. The guy who played Barry was also involved in the convos. He actually lived within driving distance we talked about getting beers but never materialized. I could of sworn he biked by my work one day but it was all too fast.
Indeed, you describe how out of hand things can get if you let them, where they can even spill over into real life. Not good eh. :(
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
Somebody made psychological sense a few years back stating how it came about in prepubescent formative years. I get that Deanna was model hot. Who didn't have posters of Farrah Faucet ect (I even had a signed photo of Dorothy Stratten from a car show) I had crushes on Paulina and Tanya Roberts back in the day, But what's the size thing?
I'd say your early crushes and devotion to screen heroines is perfectly normal for a young lad, and I blush to think of some of the posters I had up when that age, though Madonna was the only female amongst them. I'm guessing the size thing became an interest as you got a little older though, when the hormones started to kick in. I'm always fascinated to learn more about the male perspective of the fantasy, though I'm usually inclined to think it revolves around having control of a miniature female. For a variety of erotic reasons lol!

I get all that of course, but it's a bit different from a female perspective (or at least from my own). My earliest recollectons of any stirrings was seeing the '33 King Kong movie, and being impressed by how special the heroine (Ann Darrow) was regarded. Not just by Kong, but by all those brave men who were doing their best to save her. I think the same kind of feelings applied when I started to watch LOTG (the reruns of course, I wasn't around to see the original 60s airings of it). I loved the way the girls were usually the focal point of a story (Valerie especially), and I could easily empathise with that. Being the centre of attention in a fantasy is very appealing to me, which is probably why I also love all those old pulp covers depicting women reduced in size. I think I'm probably a frustrated "scream queen" haha!

The nearest I can get to that ambition is to occasionally self feature in my own work. Which helps make a fantasy more real for me.
A couple of examples. One as a SW, and the other exploring another fantasy.

https://sta.sh/01rfyw28xuha

https://sta.sh/0yacjww3qr2
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
I used to photoshop I made this taking a real promo photo of Valerie sitting on a tree and photoshopped a mannequin hand in the back grabbing her. Its all over real LOTG material online. It was B&W someone colored it.
I'm sure I've seen that image before in the past, and I like the old school look it has. Well done!
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
A funny thing I read on the Daz studio forum once was a guy showed his girlfriend his DS hobby. She told him "So you basically play with dolls and broke up with him :lol:
What an immature person she must have been. I'd have been fascinated to learn more about it.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:08 am
There was a girl on D/A who really wanted to be in my story. She did not send me anything to face generate so I just used a sock character. I warned her that anything goes? She agreed this was her "role". :D

We took over a flaming post out of all things :P
Haha! She sounded like a good sport! And was she the featured "Michelle" heroine in the rest of the pics you included?
If she was, she should have been well pleased with the results! :)
I actually used to "stimulate " myself at the age of 6 from what *I* think I remember. (Memories can be a tricky thing). Then of course masterbating to girls I was attracted to later on being grabbed & put into cages.

At least I'm not a pedo. Even though I have crossed them on my D/A. I do have children in my stories but it's never any of that type of interaction it's more about the power they have & how rough they can be.

I am pretty open minded I have done gay commissions. I don't post them on my sites since it's not my thing.

BTW even not rendered you make a nice SW :D

Speaking of Madonna I did face generate her for a commission several years back.
Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:05 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm
I actually used to "stimulate " myself at the age of 6 from what *I* think I remember. (Memories can be a tricky thing). Then of course masterbating to girls I was attracted to later on being grabbed & put into cages.

At least I'm not a pedo. Even though I have crossed them on my D/A. I do have children in my stories but it's never any of that type of interaction it's more about the power they have & how rough they can be.

I am pretty open minded I have done gay commissions. I don't post them on my sites since it's not my thing.
Well your opening sentence sounds pretty normal behaviour to me, but I just hate this being put in a cage thing. Where the hell do men think we could go at the size we are? :D

Featuring (or mentioning) children is perfectly fine in the right context, it's only strange people that tend to find it a problem.
I've never considered doing commissions or anything else for money, but there's always a first time I guess (as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me).

Nothing wrong about doing gay commissions either, though like you, I'm not of that persuasion so I'd lack the enthusiasm for it.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm
BTW even not rendered you make a nice SW :D
Good to know, thank you. I like to think I'm your typical girl next door type of SW, without any rendered enhancements! :lol:

Ps. (quick edit)

Sorry I missed scrolling down for the pics! Excellent! There deserves to be a song title attached to that little sequence. :D

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:05 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm
I actually used to "stimulate " myself at the age of 6 from what *I* think I remember. (Memories can be a tricky thing). Then of course masterbating to girls I was attracted to later on being grabbed & put into cages.

At least I'm not a pedo. Even though I have crossed them on my D/A. I do have children in my stories but it's never any of that type of interaction it's more about the power they have & how rough they can be.

I am pretty open minded I have done gay commissions. I don't post them on my sites since it's not my thing.
Well your opening sentence sounds pretty normal behaviour to me, but I just hate this being put in a cage thing. Where the hell do men think we could go at the size we are? :D

Featuring (or mentioning) children is perfectly fine in the right context, it's only strange people that tend to find it a problem.
I've never considered doing commissions or anything else for money, but there's always a first time I guess (as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me).

Nothing wrong about doing gay commissions either, though like you, I'm not of that persuasion so I'd lack the enthusiasm for it.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:37 pm
BTW even not rendered you make a nice SW :D
Good to know, thank you. I like to think I'm your typical girl next door type of SW, without any rendered enhancements! :lol:

Ps. (quick edit)

Sorry I missed scrolling down for the pics! Excellent! There deserves to be a song title attached to that little sequence. :D


Im curious about your "as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me"

So the size thing is not a sexual fetish for you?

Interesting as mentioned the "porn" angle of mine is what drew the wrath of the religious fanatic priest.

Im already going to hell! :D :D

Warning if you decide to look @ my stories there are plenty but alot of story telling. I put alot into the series like Manfred is a prequel to Rescue from the tormenting GTS, The Trek episode, Home and the return is a trilogy ect.

I did quite well with selling projects for a while its dried up now. To give you an idea I charged $10.00 to $20.00 per render. There was more then the # reflected in the folder.

Below was my 1st Deanna Model that caught her attention
Image
Image

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:48 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm


Im curious about your "as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me"

So the size thing is not a sexual fetish for you?

Interesting as mentioned the "porn" angle of mine is what drew the wrath of the religious fanatic priest.

Im already going to hell! :D :D

Warning if you decide to look @ my stories there are plenty but alot of story telling. I put alot into the series like Manfred is a prequel to Rescue from the tormenting GTS, The Trek episode, Home and the return is a trilogy ect.

I did quite well with selling projects for a while its dried up now. To give you an idea I charged $10.00 to $20.00 per render. There was more then the # reflected in the folder.
First things first. Is the size thing a sexual fetish for me? Well it depends on your interpretation of sexual I guess. To me, it's what I prefer to think of as an erotic fetish, which doesn't have to resort to the kind of imagery I alluded to earlier to be sexy (ie, graphic depictions of tiny women interacting with giant penises or being inserted into vaginas etc, etc, etc). I'm sure you know the kind of thing I mean, and there's been plenty of examples in recent times on this site. To me that's just porn for porns sake, and doesn't interest me in the slightest. I'm not knocking those who do like it though and good luck to them and lot's of jollies I say, but it just ain't my thing. :)

I prefer a much more subtle approach to sex, and it needn't be all about the sexual act to be a turn on for the mind. Unfortunately I'd need to write an essay to go fully into that side of things, but I'll leave it at that for now.

You've also got to consider the medium I use. Render artists aren't depicting "real" people as such, but computer generated versions of them using the tools they have and their own imagination. Which is cool and all well and good. However I am using real people in the collages I create, so that requires a different approach in how I can go about things.

I rarely use "celeb" images, so most of my model stock is from my own archives, which includes using a person I know and occasionally myself. So I never ask my collage "girls" to do anything I wouldn't pose like myself. So being naked is never an option.

But yes I wiil explore your art more when sufficient time allows, and though I have seen a lot of it I know there's an awful lot I won't have.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm
Below was my 1st Deanna Model that caught her attention
Image
Image
Well I think that's a really nice version of her, and I'm sure she'd have been flattered (even if the priest wasn't impressed lol!)

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:57 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:48 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm


Im curious about your "as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me"

So the size thing is not a sexual fetish for you?

Interesting as mentioned the "porn" angle of mine is what drew the wrath of the religious fanatic priest.

Im already going to hell! :D :D

Warning if you decide to look @ my stories there are plenty but alot of story telling. I put alot into the series like Manfred is a prequel to Rescue from the tormenting GTS, The Trek episode, Home and the return is a trilogy ect.

I did quite well with selling projects for a while its dried up now. To give you an idea I charged $10.00 to $20.00 per render. There was more then the # reflected in the folder.
First things first. Is the size thing a sexual fetish for me? Well it depends on your interpretation of sexual I guess. To me, it's what I prefer to think of as an erotic fetish, which doesn't have to resort to the kind of imagery I alluded to earlier to be sexy (ie, graphic depictions of tiny women interacting with giant penises or being inserted into vaginas etc, etc, etc). I'm sure you know the kind of thing I mean, and there's been plenty of examples in recent times on this site. To me that's just porn for porns sake, and doesn't interest me in the slightest. I'm not knocking those who do like it though and good luck to them and lot's of jollies I say, but it just ain't my thing. :)

I prefer a much more subtle approach to sex, and it needn't be all about the sexual act to be a turn on for the mind. Unfortunately I'd need to write an essay to go fully into that side of things, but I'll leave it at that for now.



You've also got to consider the medium I use. Render artists aren't depicting "real" people as such, but computer generated versions of them using the tools they have and their own imagination. Which is cool and all well and good. However I am using real people in the collages I create, so that requires a different approach in how I can go about things.

I rarely use "celeb" images, so most of my model stock is from my own archives, which includes using a person I know and occasionally myself. So I never ask my collage "girls" to do anything I wouldn't pose like myself. So being naked is never an option.

But yes I wiil explore your art more when sufficient time allows, and though I have seen a lot of it I know there's an awful lot I won't have.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm
Below was my 1st Deanna Model that caught her attention


Well I think that's a really nice version of her, and I'm sure she'd have been flattered (even if the priest wasn't impressed lol!)
Yep lots of thems things including the southern giants I referenced a while back

Image
Last edited by bobvan on Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:57 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:48 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm


Im curious about your "as long as it doesn't involve crude explicit sexual imagery. I'm not a prude but it bores me"

So the size thing is not a sexual fetish for you?

Interesting as mentioned the "porn" angle of mine is what drew the wrath of the religious fanatic priest.

Im already going to hell! :D :D

Warning if you decide to look @ my stories there are plenty but alot of story telling. I put alot into the series like Manfred is a prequel to Rescue from the tormenting GTS, The Trek episode, Home and the return is a trilogy ect.

I did quite well with selling projects for a while its dried up now. To give you an idea I charged $10.00 to $20.00 per render. There was more then the # reflected in the folder.
First things first. Is the size thing a sexual fetish for me? Well it depends on your interpretation of sexual I guess. To me, it's what I prefer to think of as an erotic fetish, which doesn't have to resort to the kind of imagery I alluded to earlier to be sexy (ie, graphic depictions of tiny women interacting with giant penises or being inserted into vaginas etc, etc, etc). I'm sure you know the kind of thing I mean, and there's been plenty of examples in recent times on this site. To me that's just porn for porns sake, and doesn't interest me in the slightest. I'm not knocking those who do like it though and good luck to them and lot's of jollies I say, but it just ain't my thing. :)

I prefer a much more subtle approach to sex, and it needn't be all about the sexual act to be a turn on for the mind. Unfortunately I'd need to write an essay to go fully into that side of things, but I'll leave it at that for now.



You've also got to consider the medium I use. Render artists aren't depicting "real" people as such, but computer generated versions of them using the tools they have and their own imagination. Which is cool and all well and good. However I am using real people in the collages I create, so that requires a different approach in how I can go about things.

I rarely use "celeb" images, so most of my model stock is from my own archives, which includes using a person I know and occasionally myself. So I never ask my collage "girls" to do anything I wouldn't pose like myself. So being naked is never an option.

But yes I wiil explore your art more when sufficient time allows, and though I have seen a lot of it I know there's an awful lot I won't have.
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:14 pm
Below was my 1st Deanna Model that caught her attention


Well I think that's a really nice version of her, and I'm sure she'd have been flattered (even if the priest wasn't impressed lol!)
Image

Yep lots of thems things including with the southern giants I referenced a while back

But hey to each our own. Like I said red blooded boring white guy :lol: :D
Last edited by bobvan on Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:10 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49 pm

Yep lots of thems things including with the southern giants I referenced a while back

But hey to each our own. Like I said red blooded boring white guy :lol: :D
Well you wouldn't expect a woman to get the same kind of buzz that red blooded white guys do, I hope.
Or maybe you would?

There's some unusual "female" types populating this strange SW universe. ;)

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:10 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49 pm

Yep lots of thems things including with the southern giants I referenced a while back

But hey to each our own. Like I said red blooded boring white guy :lol: :D
Well you wouldn't expect a woman to get the same kind of buzz that red blooded white guys do, I hope.
Or maybe you would?

There's some unusual "female" types populating this strange SW universe. ;)
Hahahaha Anyhoo thanks for the warm welcome my gift to you :D
Last edited by bobvan on Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:43 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm

Hahahaha Anyhoo thanks for the warm welcome my gift to you :D
Image
Well thank you kind sir, I like that a lot! :D (that will go straight into my collection)

A very good job on the likeness and expression.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:48 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:43 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm

Hahahaha Anyhoo thanks for the warm welcome my gift to you :D
Image
Well thank you kind sir, I like that a lot! :D (that will go straight into my collection)

A very good job on the likeness and expression.
That's cause I photoshopped a face from 1 of the pics you linked it's your face worked into a render with some PS magic. IL prolly make another using the other pic you linked. If you have more link them I can make more I understand your limits :D

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:48 pm

That's cause I photoshopped a face from 1 of the pics you linked it's your face worked into a render with some PS magic. IL prolly make another using the other pic you linked. If you have more link them I can make more I understand your limits :D
Yes I assumed that'd be what you did.

If it amuses you to have another go then you have my blessing. It's good fun! :)

Just let me know if I can help.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:37 am

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:48 pm

That's cause I photoshopped a face from 1 of the pics you linked it's your face worked into a render with some PS magic. IL prolly make another using the other pic you linked. If you have more link them I can make more I understand your limits :D
Yes I assumed that'd be what you did.

If it amuses you to have another go then you have my blessing. It's good fun! :)

Just let me know if I can help.
Perhaps post more links to more selfie. Making those are not time consuming like some of the elaborate sets I have made. I'm happy to do it. Like I said you been nothing but kind.That's not lost on me. Specially on forum like these. & no I'm not looking to cyber or RP.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:22 am

bobvan wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:37 am
Little Sally wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:48 pm

That's cause I photoshopped a face from 1 of the pics you linked it's your face worked into a render with some PS magic. IL prolly make another using the other pic you linked. If you have more link them I can make more I understand your limits :D
Yes I assumed that'd be what you did.

If it amuses you to have another go then you have my blessing. It's good fun! :)

Just let me know if I can help.

Perhaps post more links to more selfies? Making those are not time consuming like some of the elaborate sets I have made. I'm happy to do it. Like I said you been nothing but kind.That's not lost on me. Specially on forum like these. & no I'm not looking to cyber or RP. I see your from the UK Canada here. My wife is 1/2 British 1/2 Japanese.

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 973
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 am

Apparently Pixiv is being bullied into the same situation. They are going to end up deleting a good 30% to 40% of their content in a few weeks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pixiv/comments ... _i_have_a/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUVmOmK ... evsaysdesu

Who_renders_again
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:17 am

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Who_renders_again » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 pm

I like the way Bob has been doing his thing for years. And the incredible number of pictures he's posted. If I didn't always have the mania to sometimes destroy my pictures again, I might be able to catch up. My pictures are always a bit too childish, rarely erotic..in fact hardly erotic at all unless you have the SW fetish and like pictures of mostly clothed women in big hands or next to big things. Someday...someday I'll post a series of images that the Alice Cooper (that's Bob to me) of the render world would like to have done himself.
But then I'll give up dreaming and do what I always do.

User avatar
Little Sally
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 pm
Location: UK
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Little Sally » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:31 pm

Who_renders_again wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 pm
I like the way Bob has been doing his thing for years. And the incredible number of pictures he's posted. If I didn't always have the mania to sometimes destroy my pictures again, I might be able to catch up. My pictures are always a bit too childish, rarely erotic..in fact hardly erotic at all unless you have the SW fetish and like pictures of mostly clothed women in big hands or next to big things. Someday...someday I'll post a series of images that the Alice Cooper (that's Bob to me) of the render world would like to have done himself.
But then I'll give up dreaming and do what I always do.
Nonesense, you do make erotic pictures, or at least they are to me. You both have your own styles and they compliment each other, so stick to your own formula that pleases you personally "Who".

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:59 pm

Who_renders_again wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 pm
e Alice Cooper
LOL I still don't get the reference but right back at ya as far as skill goes. Destroying pics? I have remade 2 or 3 entire LOTG episodes due to finding my early technique too primitive especially when I went over to Reality / Lux render. Iray is more or less the same type of PBR rendering engine and has less bugs & renders quick enough with a beefy graphics card.

I look back at the early stuff and feel the same way. so bloody primitive.

My weak LOTG episode is "the lost world" if you look at it I started slowly revamping it.

I do prefer Face Gen over Face Transfer.

Going back to some of my Lux stuff I do find the lighting too dim but some stuff did come out really good as well.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by bobvan on Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
bobvan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by bobvan » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:05 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 am
Apparently Pixiv is being bullied into the same situation. They are going to end up deleting a good 30% to 40% of their content in a few weeks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pixiv/comments ... _i_have_a/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUVmOmK ... evsaysdesu
Well that's a bummer since its looking like I am going to lose Flickr again (you cant post porn unless you pay soon) someone on D/A had recommended Pixiv as an alternate for if / when Flickr gets shut down again.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:40 am
Contact:

Re: The Deviant Art Debate.

Post by Enigma12 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:57 am

Well pixie seems to be holding out so far on that debacle

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests