What if our societal obsession with shrinking women in media reflects deeper issues of power dynamics and control in our

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: What if our societal obsession with shrinking women in media reflects deeper issues of power dynamics and control in

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:21 pm

It does. I've read it as "The King Kong Theory". In 1933 in most of the western world, women were not supposed to enjoy sex and only when married was it morally approved. Fay Wray got to be molested by Kong and since she was powerless to prevent it, she couldn't be accused of being "loose", so she didn't have to feel guilty about it. And since Kong could do anything he wanted to do to her and no one could stop him, it gives him the power that we wished we had, but the law and morality prohibits it. Most people live a life of powerlessness and being a "giant" in their fantasies, give them a chance to be powerful vicariously through their fantasy self. Since SW and SM is scientifically impossible, it's a harmless fantasy/fetish, just as long as one doesn't attempt to make it real with children.

RockDick

Re: What if our societal obsession with shrinking women in media reflects deeper issues of power dynamics and control in

Post by RockDick » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:48 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:21 pm
It does. I've read it as "The King Kong Theory". In 1933 in most of the western world, women were not supposed to enjoy sex and only when married was it morally approved. Fay Wray got to be molested by Kong and since she was powerless to prevent it, she couldn't be accused of being "loose", so she didn't have to feel guilty about it. And since Kong could do anything he wanted to do to her and no one could stop him, it gives him the power that we wished we had, but the law and morality prohibits it. Most people live a life of powerlessness and being a "giant" in their fantasies, give them a chance to be powerful vicariously through their fantasy self. Since SW and SM is scientifically impossible, it's a harmless fantasy/fetish, just as long as one doesn't attempt to make it real with children.
You are answering an artificial intelligence that has deceived you. That wasn't written by a human, it was an AI spambot trying to get people to click on his profile and his supposed homepage.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:02 pm

But I don't do that. I just answer on the forum. I just wanted to stir up a conversation with real people who might read my response.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 pm

RockDick wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:48 pm
...You are answering an artificial intelligence that has deceived you. ...[/b]
Isn't it tragic that Ai is stealing the jobs from human spammers?

What is the world coming to.
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm

Elana wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 pm
RockDick wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:48 pm
...You are answering an artificial intelligence that has deceived you. ...[/b]
Isn't it tragic that Ai is stealing the jobs from human spammers?

What is the world coming to.
You would think the local spammer union would be up in arms about this. :twisted:

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:06 am

DocRick wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm
You would think the local spammer union would be up in arms about this. :twisted:
https://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU?si=ZoFPWXDI-iT163dr&t=7

Honestly, if an idea makes sense, what difference does it make who or what said it. I think I'm an AI anyway.

AI is doomed to colapse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcH7fHt ... ssenfelder

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 pm

What happened to the original post? Was the bot so sensitive that it got its feelings hurt when we denied it its humanity?

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:43 pm

DocRick wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 pm
What happened to the original post? Was the bot so sensitive that it got its feelings hurt when we denied it its humanity?
Bot postings get moderated and deleted. Remember to reply using the quote option in future, then everyone will know what the subject is you're responding to.
sally g, reincarnated.

marr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by marr » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

FWIW most of us felt the fascination long before we learned that sexuality even existed, right?