Tragic News Out of Gen V: Actor Chance Perdomo has Died

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Tragic News Out of Gen V: Actor Chance Perdomo has Died

Post by rscholar » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:21 am

Chance Perdomo - Andre the magnetic metal bender - died in a motorcycle accident. He was just 27.

https://tvline.com/news/chance-perdomo- ... 235194490/
Last edited by rscholar on Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

lurkerk
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tragic News Out of Gen V

Post by lurkerk » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:22 am

Not SW related. If this were related to the tiny actress it'd be on topic. But it's not. Post this sentimental crap in the banter forum.

And I'm angry that your title suggests something happened to the tiny actress, and it's instead it's some stupid guy nobody cares about.

I was like "Oh my gosh... we SW fans can never get anything good, huh? Now Lizze Broadway had a tragedy" but you manipulated it a bit to manipulate our react

AlecFair
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by AlecFair » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:02 pm

lurkerk wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:22 am
Not SW related. If this were related to the tiny actress it'd be on topic. But it's not. Post this sentimental crap in the banter forum.

And I'm angry that your title suggests something happened to the tiny actress, and it's instead it's some stupid guy nobody cares about.

I was like "Oh my gosh... we SW fans can never get anything good, huh? Now Lizze Broadway had a tragedy" but you manipulated it a bit to manipulate our react
Dude it sucks to hear this in general. It's relevant to the series and Gen V is about the cast of characters in the show not just the chick with shrinking powers.
No need to get mad over news like this.
For all we know this guys passing can effect the series going forward so yes it is a big deal and glad op shared this sad news.

DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DRSHRINKER » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:17 pm

Wasn’t he the one who first asked her to get tiny.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:34 pm

DRSHRINKER wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:17 pm
Wasn’t he the one who first asked her to get tiny.
No that was later to find his friends lost brother. He called on Emma to do recon.
lurkerk wrote:

Someone died dude. Now's not the time to think with what is between your pants and yes, this will affect the show, filming for S2 was gonna start next month and now is delayed as the cast mourns and the writers adjust.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:57 pm

lurkerk wrote:
Have a little respect please. "Sentimental crap" ? A young 27 year old died tragically, in a series beloved by the size community. That's 100% relevant to be posted here.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:41 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:57 pm
lurkerk wrote:
Have a little respect please. "Sentimental crap" ? A young 27 year old died tragically, in a series beloved by the size community. That's 100% relevant to be posted here.
Very well said foreverlurk.

I almost feel embarrassed for the poster, for expressing such outrageous views in these tragic circumstances.
sally g, reincarnated.

Who are you ?
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Who are you ? » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:38 pm

it is great to read that more people value the life of a person than their own deeply hidden fetish interest.
Time for Lurkerk to go back to lurking.

lurkerk
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by lurkerk » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:58 pm

Who are you ? wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:38 pm
it is great to read that more people value the life of a person than their own deeply hidden fetish interest.
Or maybe it's not appropriate to talk about this dude's death in a fetish interest forum.
If you want to do your virtue signaling rounds, there's Twitter for that. Why bring it up here, not even in the 'real world issues' or 'banter & flames' forums?

I think this guy's family would be grossed out that google is gonna show this thread in its "discussions about (this guy)'s death" smart results section

Finally, none of you impress me with your ridiculous, fake little attempt at virtue here.
The last few months have proved just how utterly devoid of moral substance and spine most everyone is

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:46 am

lurkerk wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:58 pm
Who are you ? wrote:
Or maybe it's not appropriate to talk about this dude's death in a fetish interest forum.
If you want to do your virtue signaling rounds, there's Twitter for that. Why bring it up here, not even in the 'real world issues' or 'banter & flames' forums?

I think this guy's family would be grossed out that google is gonna show this thread in its "discussions about (this guy)'s death" smart results section

Finally, none of you impress me with your ridiculous, fake little attempt at virtue here.
The last few months have proved just how utterly devoid of moral substance and spine most everyone is
Not sure what “moral substance” has anything to do with just not acting like a total dick.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 am

lurkerk wrote:
Who are you ? wrote:

While you were Right about this should have been Posted in Real World Issues or Banter and Flames you had no right to Act like a Douche and Expect people to Agree with you. Talking about the News is not Virtue Signalling Either. Also Twitter has been Slowly turning on that Crowd as it Eats itself alive. Its like the Evangelical Church it has Divided to a Point where no one Agrees on Anything and it does not Help that Twitter is Functionally Designed to make people Argue. Virtue Signalling is Dumb because you can't Express Real Virtue on the Internet. Real Virtue is going and helping out at a Soup Kitchen without Bragging, Real Virtue is Dying to Protect you're Family and Friends, real Virtue is Patience. Virtue cannot be Expressed through Internet Conversation and if you Try you just make yourself look Dumb same if you Accuse others of Doing it because you're doing the same thing their Doing. The Person pointing out the Virtue Signalling just does not call what they do Virtue Signalling when thats Exactly what their doing they just Claim to not be even though its the Exact same Tactic.
That Term Waters down the Word Virtue to the Point of Stripping it of its Meaning just As Accusing Anime Fans of being Pedophiles waters down and Degrades that Term to the point of Stripping it of it's Meaning
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

AlecFair
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by AlecFair » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:02 am

lurkerk wrote:
Who are you ? wrote:

You are not impressing anyone with your micro dick bitch fit over this neither then act like you are a higher paragon of reason.
Nobody is virtue signaling, we are acting like actual normal people about this and calling out the trog whining that the person who died wasn't the one who tickled their pickle then turns around to act like a douche and doubling down on their own stupid shit take with an even more mentally disabled one and showing they are a tubo chud with dumb assed accusations.

Also FINALLY nobody is trying to impress anyone especially some sad chud gooner with a superiority complex on the fucking internet. We all just happen to agree on two things. One this guys death sucks and two you are an asshole, everyone happens to agree on such, and decided to call you and both your shit takes out on this.