Re: Bob Ascher, stop posting crap

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
Zeshrinkar
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Zeshrinkar » Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Moderator Edit. This is the moved replies of a deleted post. Things might be weird without context...Note that things like "shut up" are to the original post..not to Bob Asher

Shut the fuck up. Make images yourself then. Can you do it? No, obviously you are a shithead lurker. Fuck off mate.

Bob don’t listen to this clown. It only gets better with every image. It takes time to master photoshop. It’s your art! Don’t let anyone discourage you!
Last edited by Elana on Sat May 02, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making sure that things are not misunderstood due to lack of context

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:54 pm

Zeshrinkar wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 pm
Shut the fuck up. Make images yourself then. Can you do it? No, obviously you are a shithead lurker. Fuck off mate.

Bob don’t listen to this clown. It only gets better with every image. It takes time to master photoshop. It’s your art! Don’t let anyone discourage you!
I appreciate your contributions to the forum Bob, and I agree with Zeshrinker's sentiments completely.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 01, 2020 5:56 pm

Sumguy13 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:54 pm
Zeshrinkar wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 pm

I appreciate your contributions to the forum Bob, and I agree with Zeshrinker's sentiments completely.
What everybody else up above said. I love the stories your creations tell and invoke!

Mpr3311
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Mpr3311 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Whooooooaaaaaa honky tonk, pump the brakes.

Carry on, bobascher

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Fri May 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks for the love everyone :) This community is so awesome and I love being a part of it! For the bigs out there I want to give you all a high five and pat on the back. For the lovely tinies, I just want to squeeze you to pieces :)

Honky, if you have feedback for me, I do want to hear it so I can get better. I only started creating pictures at the start of social isolation. I am also doing most of my creating on an iPad in Photoshop Mix, which is a fine enough tool, but it lacks significantly in color matching tools.

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by QTips » Fri May 01, 2020 8:45 pm

Wow, just wow! I guess the shrink ray only made their mind small.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 01, 2020 10:39 pm

This would be the point where a tiny Sally Fields announces from the palm of a giant hand, "You love me! You really, really love me!"

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Fri May 01, 2020 11:07 pm

Keep up the good work, Bob! :)

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:06 am

Back in the old SW Forums, I used to do colleges too before I retired from that (but may get back to it eventually when I'm not surrounded by life and extra work). Though, my colleges are all still in my Flickr. Plus, a few of my first few were pretty weak, but gets better with practice as I go on. So if I can pull it off with enough practice, then so can you, Bobascher. ☺

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:54 am

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:39 pm
This would be the point where a tiny Sally Fields announces from the palm of a giant hand, "You love me! You really, really love me!"
Hey, we can make an image of that!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat May 02, 2020 3:11 am

Ah, you have to love the internet. Eventually, some asshole has to chime in.

Sorry HonkyTonk, if these pictures of shrunken women aren't up to your standard.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Re: Bob Ascher, stop posting crap

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sun May 24, 2020 1:35 pm

So, HonkyTonk or TerribleBob or whatever short termed account name you come up with next, here's my opinion on your opinion.

You have a right to your opinion. You can like or dislike whatever you please. But this is a forum that calls for a modicum of civility. If you don't like something, simply don't view it. And please don't tell someone to stop contributing because in your opinion their contribution isn't worthwhile. This is disrespectful to those people who do like the contribution in question. It implies that your opinion is somehow superior to theirs. It isn't.

I also think that if someone asks for your opinion, you can offer it in a civil fashion. You can reply "the shadow is off here" or "you use too many run on sentences" or things like that. Simply verbally blasting at someone's creation and determining that simply because you don't like it, no one should, is wrong. No one has the right to be arbiter of what someone can or cannot like.

On a final note, undoubtedly someone pays for the upkeep of this forum, for which I am thankful. But to the members, viewing everything on this forum is free. Yes, some contributors advertise some of their SW wares here, but whatever they post here on this forum for one to read or view, it's free. They don't get paid to do that, and you don't have to pay to view or read it. And many of the contributors don't create things for the hope of commercial profit. They do it for their fondness of the genre. You don't have to like everything everyone posts. Not everything is going to be your cup of tea. But if you don't like it, just don't read or view any of their contributions anymore. There's enough viciousness in the world already. No need to import it in here.