Sai's truck

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
User avatar
SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by SailorDolly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:37 am

SailorDolly rolled 1d10 and got a total of 6:
6


*Tucks and rolls, coming to a stop when I bump into Sai from behind.*

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 am

OW OW!! Sai's Foot is now twisted in a rather unnatural position. She struggles to get up, but can't.

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:16 am

Oh no! *quickly runs to Sai to save her*

User avatar
SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by SailorDolly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:42 am

*Struggles to get up holding Sai's arm draped over my shoulder.*

"Give me a hand with her?"

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 am

*nods and puts Sai's other arm over my shoulder*

User avatar
SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by SailorDolly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:04 am

*Together, the three of us stagger away from the burning wreckage.*

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 am

Princess Dunni, you forgot to roll, so I'll roll for you. This might contradict what you and SailorDolly have written:
Princess Dunni, rolls
Prof Sai rolled 1d10 and got a total of 8:
8

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 am

Oh sorry ^^; Uh did I make it? owo;

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:03 am

Looks like you two are okay, and I have one nasty sprained ankle.

Hopefully Elana, Sally, Ozzie, and Vicki got out through the bottom of the truck and ran the other way. We can't see them through all the smoke, fire and... voices?

"Conservatard! Feminazi! Fake News! Sheeple!"

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm

(Oh I certainly did not go in the truck, so I'm back at the burning gas station roasting marshmallows)

OOC:I also wonder if I should move this thread into the unstructured RP board
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Elana wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm
OOC:I also wonder if I should move this thread into the unstructured RP board
The flamez spread!
"Abuse of power!, The Mods are so biased it's sick! Censorship!"

Also you still have to roll to see if the blast knocked you over:
1=can't get up
2-4=knocked over but okay.
5+ was able to stay on your feet.
Prof Sai rolled 1d10 and got a total of 9:
9

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Please, If I wanted to abuse my power I would have just moved it around without ever mentioning it beforehand :P
Elana rolled 1d10/0 and got a total of 9000.1:
2
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Elana wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm
Please, If I wanted to abuse my power I would have just moved it around without ever mentioning it beforehand :P
Original post: Elana rolled 1d10/0 and got a total of 9000.1:
2
Silly Mod, you can't reason with Flamez! Also, did you just divide by zero and get two? Now THAT is an abuse of power!

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:30 pm

No I got a total that was OVER 9000 :D

And it sounds like a reasonable result for a demon playing with fire
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:28 pm

"Don't Listen to the Flamez Elana! They'll just suck you in!"

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 pm

"But... fire pretty"
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:16 pm

The flamez are spreading! "They're sending RAPISTS! White genocide! Idiocracy!"

Oh no! Someone rescue Elana! (But not the people rescuing me!)

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh, do they want to play with fire too?

*grabs a burning pitchfork*

"Listen up humans, I'm willing to share my fire if you bring me coffee..or dice"
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Elana NOOOOOOO! Don't fan the flamez!

Everyone has to roll again to see if they fall. 1d10, or 1d8 if you are already injured or helping someone who is. (ie. me.)

Prof Sai rolled 1d8 and got a total of 8:
8

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:58 pm

I have no idea how to roll in this ; w ;

User avatar
SailorDolly
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by SailorDolly » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 am

SailorDolly rolled 1d10 and got a total of 6:
6


In the reply box, you see the button on the upper left that says "dice"? It will give you a pair of brackets with the "dice" tag, and in between them you insert the number and type of dice you are rolling--in this case 1d10 (i.e. a single ten-sided die).

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 am

Princess Duni rolled 1d8 and got a total of 3:
3

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 am

Duni falls over, dragging Sai down a bit, but not Dolly. Dunny isn't hurt though and can just get up. The Flamez continue to move closer though.

User avatar
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Elana » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:20 pm

As a half demon I must be expected to cheat :D
Invalid dice code! ((Edit, this was supposed to be a stolen roll of 10, nice to see that this shit isn't working))

So I make myself comfortable in the fire

"Finally the temperatures go to normal values around here."
Last edited by Elana on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Because I reveal how cheating I tried to be
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

User avatar
Princess Duni
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sai's truck

Post by Princess Duni » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Ow > < ;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests