Moved content from: Shrink she to doll size for me

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Moved content from: Shrink she to doll size for me

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Mon May 25, 2020 12:49 pm

TerribleBob wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:01 am
Bobascher wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:28 am
Good work Josh!
The same garbage as your own pictures. No shadows, no appropriate light. And the guy's also playing with dolls.

Tell us, troll, why are you even on this site? You literally have nothing good to say about anybody's work. If you can do so much better, then feel free to post your work here so that we can critique it. Or are you all mouth & no trousers?
Last edited by Elana on Wed May 27, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed Subject

ShittyBob

Re: Shrink she to doll size for me

Post by ShittyBob » Tue May 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:43 am
TerribleBob wrote:
Bobascher wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:28 am
Good work Josh!
The same garbage as your own pictures. No shadows, no appropriate light. And the guy's also playing with dolls.
Yeah I am not a professional collager or actually not as heavily into the fetish as most people here. I’m actually an artist that draws in an American Manga style. Also before you say anything about me being a commie... I’m Libertarian conservatives, that’s believes whole heartedly in Capitalism.
Communism ? Capitalism ? What is wrong with you ?

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm

ShittyBob wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:19 pm
Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:43 am
TerribleBob wrote:

Yeah I am not a professional collager or actually not as heavily into the fetish as most people here. I’m actually an artist that draws in an American Manga style. Also before you say anything about me being a commie... I’m Libertarian conservatives, that’s believes whole heartedly in Capitalism.
Communism ? Capitalism ? What is wrong with you ?
Sorry that’s typically what these type of things devolve into, is the both side trying to impose a an ideology on each other they don’t like. That and I am more into politics than I am into this fetish(used to watch the news 24/7, I have since stopped recently, and have experienced a lot more peace of mind thanks to it.). 5 years ago I used to constantly argue religion and politics with people, so I subconsciously try to end the arguments before they can begin. Honestly attacking ones personal hobbies and interests automatically puts me back into the political argument box, because that’s where I see that most employed. Modern day though I try to stop being argumentative.

I will put it this way, Jesus is my God, Capitalism is my religion. I have aspergers as well so my brain kinda connects every subject into the same subject. No matter how unconnected subjects appear I always manage to connect them somehow.
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 pm

*looks confused*
But Jesus was a communist.
So if he is your god, how can your religion be capitalism?
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm

Elana wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 pm
*looks confused*
I always thought he was an anarchist

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moved content from: Shrink she to doll size for me

Post by Elana » Wed May 27, 2020 4:17 pm

While he was anti establishment, he had some clear messages.
Like be nice to each other.
Or giving is better than taking.
Or even promising heaven to the poor.

No wonder he pissed the rich and powerful off so much, that they had him executed.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed May 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Elana wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 pm
*looks confused*
As someone who has read the gospels... Jesus, was neither a communist or capitalist(no matter what certain tv preachers say). He encouraged paying the Roman Taxes, continued his adopted Father’s Stone Mason/Carpentry business. Told a guy it was not his responsibility to tell his brother to pay his debts for him, and that he should pay them himself. Jesus was not anti-establishment(even though modern day he probably would be) he was anti-religion, he never vocally spoke out against Rome(Rome actually tried to stop his crucifixion, and crucify a murderer instead), he spoke out against the Saducees and Pharisees(and to an extent even the Jewish Rebels), people who one were turned their “faith” into a business, which is one of few businesses old covenants bans, and two used the Law to make themselves seem holier than thou. If anything Jesus was somewhere in the middle of capitalism and communism.

Also the gentle Jesus in WWJD propaganda that everyone believes now days. Does not exist, Jesus was, rude, did not care about others opinions, and constantly made fun of his desciple Peter, read the context clues. The gentle WWJD Jesus everyone thinks exists, only exists around women. When it comes to being around guys... Jesus acted just like the other guys, just the difference was unlike the men of his age he respected women, and treated them as equals. On the subject a communist would have told Mary Magdalene to help her sister in the kitchen Jesus did not and instead encouraged her to stay by his side.
Last edited by Josh the Cyborg on Wed May 27, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Lexcelius

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 27, 2020 9:52 pm

Nah, he was an anarchist! :P

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed May 27, 2020 9:56 pm

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:52 pm
Nah, he was an anarchist! :P
Well that is further right than capitalism ^^; XD.
-Lexcelius

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Actually, in true Marxism, the dissolution of the state is the ultimate goal, so true anarchy is waaaaaay to the left of capitalism. Friedrich Engels refers to it as the withering way of the state.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed May 27, 2020 11:51 pm

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:01 pm
Actually, in true Marxism, the dissolution of the state is the ultimate goal, so true anarchy is waaaaaay to the left of capitalism. Friedrich Engels refers to it as the withering way of the state.
We will have agree to disagree here. From my study of politics. Left wants more government control and right is less and less government control and willinglyness to trust you’re fellow man. I actually put true capitalism(not government controlled capitalism like we have now) on the left side of the graph, maybe right in the middle, because it still requires some organizational control of people, it still requires a form of slave labor, just like communism. Just communism is more honest and basically tells you, you are a slave to your fellow man, while Capitalism let’s you have the illusion of freedom, when in reality if you are not aware of the reality, you are a slave to the system and you’re fellowman, even if you are aware of your slavery and the system itself, it still takes a strong will to break your own chains. Intelligence has nothing to do with breaking those chains, plenty of intelligent people choose, slavery over freedom because the slavery is easier, than freeing oneself. I will admit I have chosen my slavery, because I have not yet developed the will power to follow my dreams.
-Lexcelius

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Thu May 28, 2020 12:01 am

“Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…” -- Emma Goldman, "Anarchism and Other Essays"

Capitalism deals with the manipulation of property and labor, using governmental structure to enforce their view on these matters. Laborers are thus limited where they can work. Marxism, as identified by its ideological cofounder Engels, works toward a goal where government structure will fade away, leading to individuals being able to associate where they want to go, regardless of what the oligarchs want

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Thu May 28, 2020 4:35 am

FifteencentiKim wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:01 am
“Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…” -- Emma Goldman, "Anarchism and Other Essays"

Capitalism deals with the manipulation of property and labor, using governmental structure to enforce their view on these matters. Laborers are thus limited where they can work. Marxism, as identified by its ideological cofounder Engels, works toward a goal where government structure will fade away, leading to individuals being able to associate where they want to go, regardless of what the oligarchs want
Capitalism is just it’s current name. It’s actually just merchant culture and it was developed/evolved to replace the Barter systems of 4000 to 2000 B.C. Most trace it back to ancient 2000 B.C Babylon, but actually it can be traced as far back as 5,000 B.C China, where they used sea shells for money. All capitalism is stripped down from whatever religious and non religious traditions, ideology, and reverence held for it, is that it’s the trading of money(gold, silver or some times sea shells) or currency(paper and electronic currencies) for goods and services instead forming long barter chains, that sometimes ended nowhere.

If you spend money of any kind and still do, it’s does not matter how much. You’re capitalist whether you like it or not.
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:51 pm

We will have agree to disagree here. From my study of politics. Left wants more government control and right is less and less government control and willinglyness to trust you’re fellow man...
So in your opinion conservatives are left wing and liberals right wing?

I think the problem with left and right for the political spectrum is, that there are more than two views.

And in actuality, politicians of either view want more control..that is why they are politicians :P

The real difference is in what they want to have controlled by the government first. :P

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Thu May 28, 2020 7:48 pm

Elana wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 pm
Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:51 pm

We will have agree to disagree here. From my study of politics. Left wants more government control and right is less and less government control and willinglyness to trust you’re fellow man...
So in your opinion conservatives are left wing and liberals right wing?

I think the problem with left and right for the political spectrum is, that there are more than two views.

And in actuality, politicians of either view want more control..that is why they are politicians :P

The real difference is in what they want to have controlled by the government first. :P
The younger me would say something like we need to abolish politics in general, but the older me who listens to way to many history videos, knows that Politics is so ingrained in the human subconscious, that it would all just start over again. Modern politics go all the way back to Rome and before. America is just the Neo Roman Republic.

The opinion I have held since highschool is the same as Goerge Washington’s(the first and only independent American President) Political parties only exist to devide and keep people sepparated, and we should never have introduced them to begin with. Liberal does not mean leftist, or did not originally, in fact 30 years ago Liberal was the Word for a political moderate, either someone who did not care about politics or placed them self in the middle of the graph, about 15 years ago it was highjacked by the Authoritarian part of the left just as conservativism has been highjacked by the Authoritarian right. We focus all on right and left we forgotten about the middle, and the up and down. One of the newer graphs they have recently come out with, reintroduces the up and down, and places authoritarianism on both sides as the up, and Anarchism as the down on both sides. I consider myself a centrist and I am only registered with a political party so I can vote in the primaries and avoid Guilty being by association.
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm

The middle is always to the left or right for someone :P

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Thu May 28, 2020 11:51 pm

My general personal opinion is. The Truth is always in the middle, and probably even more toward the middle of that middle.
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Fri May 29, 2020 2:22 pm

No.
I have at on good authority that the truth is out there :P

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:26 am

If we’re talkin’ Truth like the individual from F.M.A.B I believe I have already met him. Or at least am awake to their presence.
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:44 am

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Sorry I thought we were taking the sarcastic route with this.
-Lexcelius