Another Kind of Domination - Blog

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Another Kind of Domination - Blog

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:41 am

Hi folks, I have been away for quite a while due to a major turn of events at my business, regarding the Pandemic in Portugal...

I have been watching the new posts but not engaging in comments...

SW for Me is about Sexual Domination and therefore other fetishes arouse Me as well - Soft Bondage - Invisible Man - Ghost Sex - all are situations where women are powerless and I can play them as my toys...

And no, I am not anti-social or introvert, I had lots of girlfriends and adventures in very healthy manners, just before settling down for the last years with the same Girlfriend...

So HERE IT GOES - I started a story blog where I died and became an Incubus, so well, you can guess how it goes from there...

If anyone, off topic, cares to have a peak at it, there are already 3 stories, one about how it all started, another complete one and a third almost finished...

BLOG - EROTIC DIARY OF AN INCUBUS - By Karl, the Incubus - https://eroticdiaryofanincubus.blogspot.com/

Hope you have fun on it, updates will be very regular, almost daily...

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Another Kind of Domination - Blog

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:34 am

I like some of those, and see the relation to SW. But it is a different forum topic. Floating is another such topic. You are weightless and can't reach anything in any direction. Or you can reach things, but risk floating off into space if you go outside.