Way Yellow Stuff

Much like real world issues..but with less issues :)
wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:30 pm

Gone
Last edited by wayyellow on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:34 pm

ooh! Why haven't I found you at DeviantArt?

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Gone
Last edited by wayyellow on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by LittleNikki » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:31 am

Lovin the facial expressions!

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:54 pm

Gone
Last edited by wayyellow on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:32 pm

No!

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by chocolatejr9 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:37 pm

wayyellow wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:54 pm
Technically not SW... yet.

Image
Oh? Is he gonna get revenge?

User avatar
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:44 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:03 pm

Looks more like he's about to be filed in her briefs. :P

HH1

lefrenchie
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:08 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by lefrenchie » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:12 am

You don't know what mean SW ???
Connard.

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Sorry for posting, I guess :(

User avatar
bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:37 pm

Lots of ppl like GTS / SM but this is not the site.

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:56 pm

Fair enough. I won't post here again.

wayyellow
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by wayyellow » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:28 pm

You win, Frenchie. I wiped my work from the internet. Va te faire foutre.

User avatar
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:44 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:42 pm

I'm sorry they made you feel that way Wayyellow. Thank you for sharing your work for as long as you did.

HH1

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:21 pm

WayYellow, please don't be like that. Everyone needs to put some effort into coexisting with others. And reasonable people forgive little mistakes from one another other.

User avatar
Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 1:55 pm
Location: United States of WTF
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:32 pm

ATTN: WAYYELLOW - this was a PM I tried to send you, but it looks like those are turned off... So I will share here. I do hope this finds you.

I really don't want to see you go. Very much enjoy your work. That SM image was really impressive.

I almost wanted to ask you if you had any interest in flipping their roles... but I also know it can be kind of irritating when all anyone does is ask for what they would like to see rather than comment on what you produced.

So... I love the woman's expression. Also her cleavage is framed perfectly in the shot. The power dynamic implied by the SMs physique is wonderful, and overall (though I'm not usually an SM fan) this is a really great piece of size-kink art.

Kudos to you.

I'm sorry it took you leaving to nudge my response. If it helps you to know I'm a fan... I'm a fan.

If you can find your way back to the internets, I will be happy to see you again. If not, please know that your works have been a bright spot for me whenever I have seen them.

Best,

Sumguy
Neat!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:45 am
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Sdk » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:44 pm

lefrenchie wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:12 am
You don't know what mean SW ???
Connard.
He did post "not SW....yet."

But I guess we won't see if there's a revenge shrink.
Last edited by Sdk on Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Quebec, Canada
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:29 pm

lefrenchie wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:12 am
You don't know what mean SW ???
Connard.
Pour un premier commentaire depuis 2 ans sur ce forum, tu ne trouves pas ça un peu aggressif?! C'est pas comme s'il ne faisait que mettre du SM partout sur le site non plus. Il avait partagé pas mal de vidéos SW aussi, enfin tout est effacé maintenant.

Sorry, but even if you don't like SM, that reply was overly aggressive IMHO.

User avatar
bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by bobvan2 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:48 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:29 pm
lefrenchie wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:12 am
You don't know what mean SW ???
Connard.
Pour un premier commentaire depuis 2 ans sur ce forum, tu ne trouves pas ça un peu aggressif?! C'est pas comme s'il ne faisait que mettre du SM partout sur le site non plus. Il avait partagé pas mal de vidéos SW aussi, enfin tout est effacé maintenant.

Sorry, but even if you don't like SM, that reply was overly aggressive IMHO.
Je suis pas d'accord on se fais asser chier sur les site come GTS city que on veu un cite a nous.

I disagree. We get crapped on, on sites like GTS city. That there is nothing wrong with wanting our site to be respected with it's subject matter.

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Axtwyt » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:54 am

bobvan2 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:48 am
foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:29 pm
lefrenchie wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:12 am
You don't know what mean SW ???
Connard.
Pour un premier commentaire depuis 2 ans sur ce forum, tu ne trouves pas ça un peu aggressif?! C'est pas comme s'il ne faisait que mettre du SM partout sur le site non plus. Il avait partagé pas mal de vidéos SW aussi, enfin tout est effacé maintenant.

Sorry, but even if you don't like SM, that reply was overly aggressive IMHO.
Je suis pas d'accord on se fais asser chier sur les site come GTS city que on veu un cite a nous.

I disagree. We get crapped on, on sites like GTS city. That there is nothing wrong with wanting our site to be respected with it's subject matter.
How did I know Bob was going to be utterly unsympathetic?

User avatar
foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 pm
Location: Quebec, Canada
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:20 am

bobvan2 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:48 am
I disagree. We get crapped on, on sites like GTS city. That there is nothing wrong with wanting our site to be respected with it's subject matter.
My comment wasn't directed at you, but at lefrenchie's gratuitous hostility. I know we're not exactly welcomed on GTS City, still it's no reason to act like them. Anyways, not a hill I'm willing to die on, I don't even like SM, but I see no reason for name-calling and insults for a single picture.

User avatar
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:44 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by HHunter1 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:48 am

My non-hostile 2 cents,

It does seem a bit hypocritical to complain about this type act being directed to you there, just to do it here to someone else. Its not hard to be civil. He just wanted to show his art. A simple, Thanks for sharing your art, but this forum is sw focused.

Yes this is a sw forum. But there are stories and art on here that includes some sm content. If I'm going to get jumped on because I write a scene that includes sm I would have to reconsider posting here at all. Bobvan's works have some sm content in their well received works. I would be quite bothered if someone was snarling at them anytime they posted an image with a sm in it.

We don't need to attack each other. We get enough of that elsewhere. Please everyone just take a second to consider your phrasing when directly addressing others.

HH1

User avatar
bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by bobvan2 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:50 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:20 am
bobvan2 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:48 am
I disagree. We get crapped on, on sites like GTS city. That there is nothing wrong with wanting our site to be respected with it's subject matter.
My comment wasn't directed at you, but at lefrenchie's gratuitous hostility. I know we're not exactly welcomed on GTS City, still it's no reason to act like them. Anyways, not a hill I'm willing to die on, I don't even like SM, but I see no reason for name-calling and insults for a single picture.
I did not take it directly directed at me. I was just sharing my opinion on a discussion.

God forbid someone should speak their mind. :(

Cancel culture & all that nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol:

In our own community there are arguments of more vs less pacifist type art. Whatdoyoudoo....
Last edited by bobvan2 on Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:33 am

I found WayYellow's pics, even though he(?) deleted them from DeviantArt.

User avatar
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master
Posts: 2387
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:53 am
Location: The Dark Side
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Way Yellow Stuff

Post by DocRick » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:49 pm

It's the way I feel about car shows. If I go to a show advertised as a "classic car" show, I don't want to see a 2023 Corvette. But if it is a "sports car" show, the 2023 Corvette would be welcome.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests